Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

41 minutes ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

All I can see One House featuring The Terra Queen and Terra Cruentas with each room from each house, ends with every scareactor and final scare being the Terra Queen.

With music provided by Billie Eilish  :D

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, zombieman said:

With music provided by Billie Eilish  :D

I was sorta taken a back of her but you know when you think about it, it's not really affecting but I am sorta a little excited and ready to laugh when or if they announce her involvement at the event, should be really entertaining lol

1 hour ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Gimme a complementary scarezone with this playing, fire, fog, strippers and chainsaws! \m/

Ah Blood Thunder Alley, I mean I don't see them making a scarezone but deep down I would love another house, but I'm sure they'd give it a spot in a Terra Cruentas house, it'd fit probably not as much as it did at 15, but few scareactors, hearing some cycles roaring, some strippers dancing around as a distractions from some of the scareactors to catch you offguard, who knows.

6 minutes ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Ah Blood Thunder Alley, I mean I don't see them making a scarezone but deep down I would love another house, but I'm sure they'd give it a spot in a Terra Cruentas house, it'd fit probably not as much as it did at 15, but few scareactors, hearing some cycles roaring, some strippers dancing around as a distractions from some of the scareactors to catch you offguard, who knows.

Soundstage house with entrance in NY. Very simple. :)

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

Just now, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Soundstage house with entrance in NY. Very simple. :)

Yeah, but when you look at it from the marketing aspect "Do we wanna do something with diehards want or something that will draw big money?" the obvious answer is clear as a day what they will pick if they were do such an idea, as much a lot of past originals to come back, the higher ups are definitely going to have their hands deep into what is coming this year. We get the Terra Cruentas, I could see them only fitting all of the stuff they could to homage each house and stuff by putting it in the parade building, I wouldn't mind because it would have a sick facade that could be inspired and maybe be a set piece from the Terra Cruentas stage.

• Like 1

Anyways we should be getting pumped up, we're 186 days till the event, and definitely nearing announcement, it sucks that Peacock isn't going to happen as planned but I'm sure Universal has a back up plan waiting in the wings for it and with the first announcement possibly going to be a joint ip, I'm sure they will reveal around the same time they did with ST last year, maybe two days before or a few days ahead or something but possibly somewhere around that time frame and then put out tickets/etc. to get guests to grab their tickets.

14 minutes ago, kablue said:

What was supposed to happen with Peacock?

A panel with HHN design leads from Orlando, Hollywood, Singapore, and Japan. People assumed an announcement would happen there, but there was nothing actually rumored or guaranteed for that to occur.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Yeah, but when you look at it from the marketing aspect "Do we wanna do something with diehards want or something that will draw big money?" the obvious answer is clear as a day what they will pick if they were do such an idea, as much a lot of past originals to come back, the higher ups are definitely going to have their hands deep into what is coming this year. We get the Terra Cruentas, I could see them only fitting all of the stuff they could to homage each house and stuff by putting it in the parade building, I wouldn't mind because it would have a sick facade that could be inspired and maybe be a set piece from the Terra Cruentas stage.

They generally allow 1-2 originals in a soundstage. I guess they could do an IP zone in NY but who knows what. A TC house-zone combo while having the things marketing wants is perfectly doable. I am NOT suggesting TC be the marketing focus, especially when it wasn't even the marketing focus of 15.

@Legacy are you still hearing 3/20 for first announcement?

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

4 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

They generally allow 1-2 originals in a soundstage. I guess they could do an IP zone in NY but who knows what. A TC house-zone combo while having the things marketing wants is perfectly doable. I am NOT suggesting TC be the marketing focus, especially when it wasn't even the marketing focus of 15.

I never heard that date. I’m just assuming that date. It feels like a good date, logically.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

They'll find something to put in the zone but seeing how last year was Zombieland, and before it was Vamp 85, I feel like it might be another original zone, possibly they'll be going back and forth between IP and Original in that area, as a combo TC will probably not happen, I could only see it being put in the parade building or something, I mean again it goes back to everything is still speculation and rumors until Universal makes it official, marketing of course will not be involved with TC and this will just be one of the originals that homages the past but is not giving much attention as the ips. As for the first announcement, if 3/20 could be possible, that's a good time if any for it to be released.

Although the film did make an impact in theaters, I don't think anyone would see this become a house and rather have the Original Invisible Man apart of a Universal Monsters part 2 house, that's the only version I'd love to see, the movie was good, but I just rather as UM 2 house because there is still more they could work with the OG monsters.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Gambit said:

Don't bury it yet. Still plenty of time left.

Agreed.  This is only what they have announced so far.  

In my opinion, this virus scare tosses everything up in the air.  The travel and theme park industry is going to be rocked by this to be certain.  No telling how long it will take for things to settle or what they will do to lure people if ticket sales are just not there.  Five months doesn't seem like a long way away at this point, given all that is going on.

I want nothing more than to have people repost this in June saying "Can you believe this idiot was worried about HHN back then?"

• Like 3

I believe we'll see a 11th house but it's wondering if they'll really pull it off you know, I could see them doing like they did in 2018 in June they had posted the More Houses Than Ever video, I could see them doing that again, and this year is an anniversary year, anything is possible, anything can happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Also it may seem off topic but any gamers have you played the latest Dead By Daylight DLC Chains Of Hate, definitely gives me some Ghost Town & Lightning Gulch vibes 

https://deadbydaylight.com/en/chapters/chains-of-hate

I play Dead By Daylight but haven’t tried the new killer or survivor yet. But the “Deathslinger” seems kinda powerful. 

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic