Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

4 hours ago, USHER6998 said:

So I just recently binged all of the creepshow movies and show and I am so hoping we see it this year! After watching Hollywood’s house it seemed really fun! I really hope we have the creep jumping out of the comic cover scares!!!

They're probably only sticking to the show and the first few parts of the first film, if all honesty since the next season being made, I could see them having one of the tv series parts of the house being based on a episode from the second season or something.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 5:06 AM, HHN Pro 2 said:

So from what I've read on here...

• Billie Eilish lagoon show (why...)
  • Three IP's: Conjuring, IT, Creepshow
  • Everything else is original
  • Terra Queen won't be Icon, but will be getting a house and zone
  • Bill & Ted MAYBE returning

Confident on all that?

• Like 5

• I'm thinking outside of the box, Eilish could or could not happen, regardless of the matter it's gonna get a lot of mixed reactions.
  • Conjuring, both the Nun and Annabelle would be used as the marketing tool for this house, in ads and commercial I'm sure, if it happens
  • It, King and Universal are not sitting well with another after what happened before with Shining, if the higher ups can sit with King and work a deal to make a contract for some of his properties for this year and few years to come that would be fine but right now, I'm sure it will take time.
  • Creepshow seems to be a given with the fact, it did good in Hollywood, I'm sure they would want that to be at our event this year or maybe since it's an anniversary year they would save it for next year probably, who knows that one is up in the air but definitely possible for this year.
  • Terra Queen, I feel like they would give Terra Cruentas a house but not feeling skeptical because it seems like a lot of the marketing will be focused on Jack and the IPs so I don't think Terra Queen will be the headliner of the event but given her due in some form of way just hope they just don't throw her in the Anniversary scarezone without a reason.
  • Bill & Ted, I mean they shot themselves in the foot by ending the show at 27 when they could have done it at one of the 80s events but I don't see them bringing em back for the sole fact that marketed them as a farewell, a true farewell, if they brought them back in any form of way, it would mean the farewell show was for nothing.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:
  • it seems like a lot of the marketing will be focused on Jack and the IPs so I don't think Terra Queen will be the headliner of the event but given her due in some form of way just hope they just don't throw her in the Anniversary scarezone without a reason.

Well, wouldn't change much from her first appearance--she wasn't even on the marketing in her own year! Completely agree with the last part of your statement; it's why I'm so against another anniversary house.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

Just everything is not confirmed until they are confirmed, I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I just think we just gotta wait and see what happens, I think they'd probably would do a little change here and there to her character to appear much more older, sorta like what they did with Jack for 25, the aged-style look but still looking badass. The reason why she wasn't on the marketing for the event was because of the higher ups once again chopping away at A&D and well we all know what happened, regardless of the matter, this year has so much writing on it and so much anticipation and things to it that some people will go in impressed, confused and probably disappointed, but nothing has happened or been confirmed yet, so hopefully things go smoothly for announcement season before we kickoff into the event.

• Like 2

On 2/15/2020 at 8:06 AM, HHN Pro 2 said:

So from what I've read on here...

• Billie Eilish lagoon show (why...)
  • Three IP's: Conjuring, IT, Creepshow
  • Everything else is original
  • Terra Queen won't be Icon, but will be getting a house and zone
  • Bill & Ted MAYBE returning

Did I miss something? Where are the IT rumors coming from?

11 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Did I miss something? Where are the IT rumors coming from?

I can't remember I think it was one of the early stuff in the IU forum but honestly when hasn't IT been mentioned before, As much as I want it to happen, I think Universal and Stephen King are on two different pages at the moment and it might be like that for quite sometime till they actually work something out, Shining I'm sure is still ruffling King the wrong way after making the house back at 2017.

19 hours ago, Ringwraith said:

Oh. No.

Universal Hollywood accidentally leaks house. Is this just the easy shoe-in or does this mean it's coming here as well?

It's just becoming a zombie meet & greet in March - The Secret Life of Walkers.

I was surprised to see it will reopen for HHN, but why not?  It's a freebie for HHN.  Wouldn't be surprised if they just cover the helicopter with scrim until then.  Last weekend (President's weekend) it was closed every 90 min, and lines never topped 30 min when the rest of the park was slammed.  I really don't know what they would do with this location come December.  They did Chicken Run once, so why not some sort of Minions fun house?

• Haha 2

I got bored last night and went over and read the HHN 30 speculation thread over at IU.  Wow that place is a mess.  Right now, its just Legacy toying everyone over there with hints /clues of only rumors.  Couldn't find a shred of credible evidence, or what I conciser credible evidence.  I figured it was going to be "tight lipped" this year due to the past few years.  Now Rix Flix went and posted the IU rumors on youtube :wacko:.  All this information/misinformation is going to make the speculation game hard as hell this year. 

What I like to see at the event Vs. what will actually be at the event are almost certainly different, but I am never disappointed.  So for now, I can speculate that Creepshow and Billie Eilish lagoon show.

I'd be surprised if ST came back due to its reception / execution last year, but crazier things have happened (As always though $$$$ makes the world go around).  Conjuring / IT sounds to good to be true, so I am not getting my hopes up.  Beetlejuice seems like low hanging fruit for Universal so its possible, but again no credible evidence. 

Pretty sure we will get our first announcement next month, so that will be exciting.

• Like 4

Want some wild speculation?

Check out the HHN 365 podcast (latest episode). They took all the rumors we have heard, categorize them (probable, possible, won't happen), and created a speculation map. 

It is really out there, but so is all the speculation.

17 hours ago, ultimateforce said:

No speculation really but I would like a chainsaw scarezone replaced with another Killer Klowns zone. 

I wouldn't mind that.  It was quite a fun scarezone.  I'd be happy if the LED chainsaws did not reappear.  I thought those were incredibly dumb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pyconn84 said:

I got bored last night and went over and read the HHN 30 speculation thread over at IU.  Wow that place is a mess.  Right now, its just Legacy toying everyone over there with hints /clues of only rumors.  Couldn't find a shred of credible evidence, or what I conciser credible evidence.  I figured it was going to be "tight lipped" this year due to the past few years.  Now Rix Flix went and posted the IU rumors on youtube :wacko:.  All this information/misinformation is going to make the speculation game hard as hell this year. 

What I like to see at the event Vs. what will actually be at the event are almost certainly different, but I am never disappointed.  So for now, I can speculate that Creepshow and Billie Eilish lagoon show.

I'd be surprised if ST came back due to its reception / execution last year, but crazier things have happened (As always though $$$$ makes the world go around).  Conjuring / IT sounds to good to be true, so I am not getting my hopes up.  Beetlejuice seems like low hanging fruit for Universal so its possible, but again no credible evidence. 

Pretty sure we will get our first announcement next month, so that will be exciting.

There’s no such thing as evidence in this game until summer. It’s all rumor and speculation. About a week before the first announcement is the first time “evidence” happens.  Before then, it’s all whispers, conjecture, and wishful thinking. And while I can just blurt our all the rumors I’ve heard, all that does is get people’s hopes up without changing the fact that it’s still just rumor.

That mess used to be over here, too. Whether I instigate it or it follows me is open for debate. But without the mess, HHN boards become ghost towns.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Legacy said:

There’s no such thing as evidence in this game until summer. It’s all rumor and speculation. About a week before the first announcement is the first time “evidence” happens.  Before then, it’s all whispers, conjecture, and wishful thinking. And while I can just blurt our all the rumors I’ve heard, all that does is get people’s hopes up without changing the fact that it’s still just rumor.

That mess used to be over here, too. Whether I instigate it or it follows me is open for debate. But without the mess, HHN boards become ghost towns.

Since Legacy mentions "whispers"...

TwoTonTick told me that Hollywood reopening TWD attraction for HHN this year is only the beginning.

HHN 30 will once again be All Walking Dead - this time all 10 houses.

A Walking Dead house centered around the Governor

A Walking Dead house centered around the Wolves

A Walking Dead house centered around Gareth and Terminus

A Walking Dead house centered around Negan

A Walking Dead house centered around Jadis and the Scavengers

A Walking Dead house centered around the Whisperers

A Fear the Walking Dead house centered around the Vultures

A Fear the Walking Dead house centered around Martha and Logan

A Fear the Walking Dead house centered around the Settlers

A Walking Dead: World Beyond house based on the newly announced spinoff

And Billie Eilish will provide music for all ten houses.

Let's see if this mess wakes up the board...

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, zombieman said:

Since Legacy mentions "whispers"...

TwoTonTick told me that Hollywood reopening TWD attraction for HHN this year is only the beginning.

HHN 30 will once again be All Walking Dead - this time all 10 houses.

A Walking Dead house centered around the Governor

A Walking Dead house centered around the Wolves

A Walking Dead house centered around Gareth and Terminus

A Walking Dead house centered around Negan

A Walking Dead house centered around Jadis and the Scavengers

A Walking Dead house centered around the Whisperers

A Fear the Walking Dead house centered around the Vultures

A Fear the Walking Dead house centered around Martha and Logan

A Fear the Walking Dead house centered around the Settlers

A Walking Dead: World Beyond house based on the newly announced spinoff

And Billie Eilish will provide music for all ten houses.

Let's see if this mess wakes up the board...

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Legacy said:

Agreed totally, however I use the term "evidence" subjectively.  Overall I am referring "evidence" as how the rumors are generated.  Its kind of a sense of how rumors pop up and sources which gives credibility to those rumors. In a sense, Source X can be traced back in the past and be correct which gives some weight to the rumor  (solid or not). The only true evidence is hard leaks (Website data-mines, Marketing slip-ups ect...). 

IU just reminds me of a bunch of monkeys throwing poop at wall trying to get a reaction out of you...   A tip of the hat to your "Chaotic-Neutral"  stance this year.

I am cold and calculating, waiting is just fine for me.  Some people just wanna watch the world burn, where as I plan its destruction to suit my means.:jason:

2 minutes ago, Pyconn84 said:

Agreed totally, however I use the term "evidence" subjectively.  Overall I am referring "evidence" as how the rumors are generated.  Its kind of a sense of how rumors pop up and sources which gives credibility to those rumors. In a sense, Source X can be traced back in the past and be correct which gives some weight to the rumor  (solid or not). The only true evidence is hard leaks (Website data-mines, Marketing slip-ups ect...). 

IU just reminds me of a bunch of monkeys throwing poop at wall trying to get a reaction out of you...   A tip of the hat to your "Chaotic-Neutral"  stance this year.

I am cold and calculating, waiting is just fine for me.  Some people just wanna watch the world burn, where as I plan its destruction to suit my means.:jason:

That sourcing is typically done behind the scenes. I don’t reveal sources, nor do I ask sources to reveal how they get their info. But, I have sources I trust because they’ve been right in the past. 

It’s a fine line.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Legacy said:

That sourcing is typically done behind the scenes. I don’t reveal sources, nor do I ask sources to reveal how they get their info. But, I have sources I trust because they’ve been right in the past. 

It’s a fine line.

Totally get it.  No one should get fired/in trouble over cause people can't wait.  Also proves my point, when something has been right in the past they are given more credibility.

7 hours ago, Pyconn84 said:

If you want a source to be consistently traced back as correct, you won’t do better than @Legacy.

if you want hard leaks in the form of data mines, you will never see those on a forum. IU or here. Closest you’ll get is Uni leaving something on a permit. Sunshine laws being what they are. Yes, I still read the details just in case a scene name is mentioned. 

After the tight-lipped nature of last year and 2018’s false list, going a Chaotic Neutral route is the best way to go. 

I’ve said it before and will say it again. There’s a reason for the clues and riddles that are given. Plausible deniability. Ifrit, apparently, learned his lesson in 2018 and last year. @Legacy has always chosen to not confirm until announcement. 

Understand that anyone who receives info walks a very fine line. Play the long game of telephone, create hints, riddles clues whichever you choose, and at all costs protect the sources. 

The lesson was learnt in 2018. Many of us heard IT was locked. Not just a casual, yeah it’s very likely coming or just a it’s coming. We heard it was locked. Heard enough detail info to make many of us extraordinarily excited. Someone probably lost their job. 

The long game is the only way to go anymore. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

Anybody see this? Sorry I'm mobile so I don't have a photo

It says brb while I summon a demon. I saw it and replied to it. I don’t know why you can’t read it while it is selected, but my phone notification and twitter app notifications let me read it. 

Interesting, it can be read when it’s in my feed, too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mystiquephreeq said:

It says brb while I summon a demon. I saw it and replied to it. I don’t know why you can’t read it while it is selected, but my phone notification and twitter app notifications let me read it. 

Interesting, it can be read when it’s in my feed, too. 

Brb makes me think there might be an announcement soon?

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic