Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

6 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

What's funny is how much is sorta written about this year

Some fans want the Terra Queen and HHN 15 to be acknowledged again and take over Universal apart of this anniversary year

She isn't "taking over Universal," that's for sure. But I see no reason they can't give us a house-zone combo, the zone being Iron Bone Gorge (in NY this time).

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

7 hours ago, Pyconn84 said:

Anyone Else see the new Ifrit post?

"Rumor says that we may face Weeds

A raft where an oil slick feeds

The dead awaken from their sleep

And panic comes, when they creep"

Creepshow?

I think Creepshow too, and i hope so because the characters would be so cool in a house.

4 hours ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Or that the idea makes 5 years of TWD sound like a good idea....

Where do I sign up for another year of over the lagoon show, TWD Lagoon Show, I could live it with it, as long as the waterfall is red at some parts to simulate blood XD the Eillish rumor has sorta now just became an running meme now, I'm not really worried about it anymore, my concerns on what the originals and other ips could be, because I'm really excited to see what they have in store this year.

As for IFrit, I could see them going for a Creepshow riddle but if we have it, we might just have half of the show and half of the movie like Hollywood did but not the sequel like the last part mentions The Raft story from CS2, I don't think they would go for Creepshow 2 and just stick to the first one. I also don't see them using The Lonesome Death Of Jody Verrill because that's King's story. They'd probably only stick the same stories which I don't mind, I would love to see how we tackle it over here compared to over there.

Edited by HorrorUnearthed
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Pyconn84 said:

Anyone Else see the new Ifrit post?

"Rumor says that we may face Weeds

A raft where an oil slick feeds

The dead awaken from their sleep

And panic comes, when they creep"

Creepshow?

That is definitely Creepshow.  And that would be the most obvious clue yet from Ifrit.

Howvever, I don't see how you can put The Raft into a house.  Like at all.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, zombieman said:

That is definitely Creepshow.  And that would be the most obvious clue yet from Ifrit.

Howvever, I don't see how you can put The Raft into a house.  Like at all.

It’s pretty unusual for Ifrit’s posts to be so obvious.  I am not sure I like it or not.  I guess it all depends on the line up.  

4 hours ago, Pyconn84 said:

It’s pretty unusual for Ifrit’s posts to be so obvious.  I am not sure I like it or not.  I guess it all depends on the line up.  

He's been wrong about a few times here and there but seeing how good Creepshow was in Hollywood I wouldn't doubt Orlando wouldn't want to tackle the same property as well, the show is still hot and prepping up for the second season so I'm sure they'll have some promotion behind it.

Creepshow was "OK" in Hollywood.  It was one of those that I think Orlando would pull off much better.  Hollywood's had so many static figures.  Not enough actors.  And the ones they did have were all in those stupid-ass strobe box scares.  Over. And. Over.

I can most easily picture it going into the MIB location.

• Like 3

How about this? Give the children and the moneygrubbers what they want. Give her a stupid lagoon show and maybe a zone or a house, but then make EVERY OTHER house and sz original, icon or mashup of the two or sequel to an original(minus IT and Conjuring).

Then the kids can all go watch this Billie Eilish BS and leave the rest of the event to the fans of the actual event.

Edit: This is not an attack on her personally, as I know she's a fan of the event and maybe a lovely person, but her music is just as unoriginal as the next pop princess, imo(get off my lawn).

Edited by Ringwraith
Get off my lawn
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

How about this? Give the children and the moneygrubbers what they want. Give her a stupid lagoon show and maybe a zone or a house, but then make EVERY OTHER house and sz original, icon or mashup of the two or sequel to an original(minus IT and Conjuring).

Then the kids can all go watch this Billie Eilish BS and leave the rest of the event to the fans of the actual event.

Edit: This is not an attack on her personally, as I know she's a fan of the event and maybe a lovely person, but her music is just as unoriginal as the next pop princess, imo(get off my lawn).

I’m hoping that at most, she is recording an original song for the lagoon show and they can market it as Marathon of Mayhem 2 featuring Billie Eilish.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DexterAllanCrane said:

I’m hoping that at most, she is recording an original song for the lagoon show and they can market it as Marathon of Mayhem 2 featuring Billie Eilish.  

I could only see them really using her album throughout the lagoon show, I don't see them have her go through the effort of doing that when there is already material they can go through for use for the show.

7 hours ago, zombieman said:

Creepshow was "OK" in Hollywood.  It was one of those that I think Orlando would pull off much better.  Hollywood's had so many static figures.  Not enough actors.  And the ones they did have were all in those stupid-ass strobe box scares.  Over. And. Over.

I agree, the facade keeping the comic book style entrance as Hollywood did

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ringwraith said:

I would happily take this. Marketing would be happy, newcomers would be happy, and fans would be happy. Everyone wins. :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

So from what I've read on here...

• Billie Eilish lagoon show (why...)
  • Three IP's: Conjuring, IT, Creepshow
  • Everything else is original
  • Terra Queen won't be Icon, but will be getting a house and zone
  • Bill & Ted MAYBE returning

Please oh please oh please let this happen (even with Eilish this sounds too good to be true).

• Like 1

Billie Eilish could be the higher ups trying to cash in on her success. 

I’m still skeptical that Universal get IT but I could see Creepshow and Conjuring possibly coming this year. 

Terra Queen could get a house and also maybe featured in the anniversary scarezone too. 

Bill & Ted I don’t see returning because Universal had said farewell to the duo, I don’t think they really would say farewell them and then try to throw 27’s show under the rug and bring em back out of nowhere, if they brought them back, then 27’s show was made for nothing, they gave that show so much meaning and promotion. I don’t think they want to do that. I’d love to see Bill & Ted as much as the next person but they shot themselves in the foot for waiting too long to end the show. With the new movie coming out, I don’t think it’s something they’ll bring back for but I’m not doubting they’ll promote the film. 

2 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Billie Eilish could be the higher ups trying to cash in on her success. 

I’m still skeptical that Universal get IT but I could see Creepshow and Conjuring possibly coming this year. 

Terra Queen could get a house and also maybe featured in the anniversary scarezone too. 

Bill & Ted I don’t see returning because Universal had said farewell to the duo, I don’t think they really would say farewell them and then try to throw 27’s show under the rug and bring em back out of nowhere, if they brought them back, then 27’s show was made for nothing, they gave that show so much meaning and promotion. I don’t think they want to do that. I’d love to see Bill & Ted as much as the next person but they shot themselves in the foot for waiting too long to end the show. With the new movie coming out, I don’t think it’s something they’ll bring back for but I’m not doubting they’ll promote the film. 

I'm skeptical on Conjuring--from a marketing standpoint, the two most recognizable characters from the franchise are from the spinoffs. And rumor is that that they're just focusing on the main movies. Would marketing feel that it would be worthwhile without those two characters, especially in terms of selling merch? The most profitable thing at the event might be a lagoon show--how weird would that be?!

Once again, I wish they had waited to do Monsters this year. (I'm assuming that IT doesn't happen. IDK how much power King has over it getting licensed out. If IT does then consider everything I just wrote null and void lol.)

33 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

I'm skeptical on Conjuring--from a marketing standpoint, the two most recognizable characters from the franchise are from the spinoffs. And rumor is that that they're just focusing on the main movies. Would marketing feel that it would be worthwhile without those two characters, especially in terms of selling merch? The most profitable thing at the event might be a lagoon show--how weird would that be?!

Once again, I think they should've waited to do Monsters this year. (I'm assuming that IT doesn't happen. IDK how much power King has over it getting licensed out. If IT does then consider everything I just wrote null and void lol.)

Annabelle & The Nun would be used at the marketing for the films because those films are centered around them, they could find a way to make the house work, they did with Insidious, they can do it with this one but not rush it. Universal Monsters was a big opportunity, of course they took advantage and did it last year because also coincided with Hollywood’s sequel house. King has ownership of his property, so it’s not WB’s permission they need to ask for the film, they would have to go to King but I am sure King is still hesitant since they went behind and did Shining but then again maybe they found a way to work on an arrangement and it could happen but at the moment, everything is tight lipped 

also with this said by Murdy I’m not sure this could be a joint ip or exclusive ip for them but I’m sure it’s leaning towards joint. 

• Like 4

The only thing I feel confident about ... (and I use the word "confident" very loosely) is Creepshow and Billy Eilish Lagoon Show (*Rolls Eyes*)...  I try not to get my hopes up for IT and Conjuring, I would love them both, however seeing how this is a "speculation" thread, I haven't seen any evidence on either coming to HHN this year.  Just going to have to wait and see, maybe do a little digging. 

• Like 3

On 2/13/2020 at 6:58 PM, zombieman said:

So I just recently binged all of the creepshow movies and show and I am so hoping we see it this year! After watching Hollywood’s house it seemed really fun! I really hope we have the creep jumping out of the comic cover scares!!!

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic