Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

The whole idea hadn't gotten off the ground and basically just fell flat, same with some other projects Universal tried to bring but instead of them falling as an idea, those fell while the houses were being made ie; Conjuring at 27 and Scream at 25, all in all, I'm sure they would have put it in one of the sprung tents behind Simpsons, it would not get the big soundstage.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:41 PM, hunnylvr said:

Frankly, I'm thrilled GOT never made it.  There is so much better out there for house purposes.  

Did I miss something?  What's the issue with the lagoon show?  Is it not going to be a different version of Mayhem each year?

Billie Eilish is supposedly getting her very own lagoon show.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, littlegreenghouls said:

Do you think HHN will bring back the smell of death? 
  I enjoy their smells in their houses but if it's only sweet smells, then it gets boring.

You are giving me terrible flashbacks of almost getting sick in the 2004 Psycho Scareapy house, that bathroom with the poop smell was so bad, I feel bad for the scare actors in that room. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

which house?  I don't recall any smells beside sweet 80s gimmick from last year.  I think house of 1k corpses had a smell in the cave. 

I think I heard that Nightingales: Blood Pit had a lot of blood scent, but don't quote me on that I could be wrong.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

which house?  I don't recall any smells beside sweet 80s gimmick from last year.  I think house of 1k corpses had a smell in the cave. 

Everyone talked about how bad Nightingales smelled--which it did, and it was glorious.

• Like 2

Nightingales was very out there with the smell but I remember the poop smell from Dollhouse very well and of course the smell of burning flesh in Roanoke that same year, those definitely stayed with me during that event, I couldn't get away from that smell in those houses lol also remembered the same with Interstellar Terror with the scareactor injecting two electric tubes into himself and you smell burning flesh as you pass by him.

Edited by HorrorUnearthed
  • Like 2

On 2/9/2020 at 5:15 AM, HorrorUnearthed said:

Nightingales was very out there with the smell but I remember the poop smell from Dollhouse very well and of course the smell of burning flesh in Roanoke that same year, those definitely stayed with me during that event, I couldn't get away from that smell in those houses lol also remembered the same with Interstellar Terror with the scareactor injecting two electric tubes into himself and you smell burning flesh as you pass by him.

I will never be able to get the Dollhouse smell out of my nose, so bad :wacko:

• Like 2

On 2/6/2020 at 5:45 PM, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Billie Eilish is supposedly getting her very own lagoon show.

Perhaps they can pump in the smell of teenage angst.

I actually did hear this over the weekend.  Wanna hear part 2 of the rumor?

HHN Hollywood will be getting a Billie Eilish HOUSE.

Rumor continues that Orlando design team resisted an Orlando house, and was told to incorporate her in some way.  Hence, the lagoon show.

Another Hollywood-related rumor: the year round Walking Dead attraction will CLOSE permanently on March 3.  Again, just a rumor.  TWD is immediately adjacent to the new Secret Life of Pets ride that will open in spring.  TWD also typically has very short waits times and is closed every 90 minutes for cast breaks (only one cast).

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, zombieman said:

Perhaps they can pump in the smell of teenage angst.

I actually did hear this over the weekend.  Wanna hear part 2 of the rumor?

HHN Hollywood will be getting a Billie Eilish HOUSE.

Rumor continues that Orlando design team resisted an Orlando house, and was told to incorporate her in some way.  Hence, the lagoon show.

Yeah, Legacy said as much.

7 hours ago, LilPetts said:

My personal opinion is that I hope they don't theme the lagoon show around Billie Eilish, i really enjoyed MoM last year and it seems such a shame to turn something as amazing as it was into a teenage attraction.

It's the higher ups they are going for the hot topics right now and right now Eillish has a big fanbase, although many people have different opinions of her, they see her as very profitable, she'll make the event a lot of money and draw a lot of people to the park and that's the higher ups goal, I honestly hope they have her announcement last and put everything else out first and AOV and save the lagoon show announcement for last like they did last year, to draw people off the trail because this lagoon has been talked about so much and drawing away from the other announcements but if they have to put her announcement first to get it out of the way that would probably fine too because hopefully people overlook it to get more hyped for the other announcements.

• Like 1

What's funny is how much is sorta written about this year

Some fans only want the ips
Some fans want the originals to take over like 20 did along with icons getting their due again and Jack coming back
Some fans want the Terra Queen and HHN 15 to be acknowledged again and take over Universal apart of this anniversary year

And Eillish fans wanting the lagoon show which is now starting not to become a bad idea and gives more people option if they want to go and see the show and not have not have to deal with longer wait times for houses.

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic