HHN XX Maps

nerodude

I am not sure if the rides opened have actually been confirmed prior to this map but the map also seems to confirm which park rides will be open as well...HRRR, Mummy, JAWS, MIB, and Simpsons. I am basing this off the fact that these ride buildings are colored white and not the 'shaded' color like the rest of the park rides.

Again sorry if this has been confirmed earlier.

Well, based on the previous couple of years it is safe to say that Mummy, JAWS, MIB, and Simpsons would be open but HRRR is questionable. If HRRR is open during this year's HHN great then.

Also, this map is not to scale and was aquired from an employee newsletter so scarezones can be larger during the actual event than what is depicted on this map.

Edited by DesertBear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Saws And Steams (my most anticipated SZ) i believe the setting in Sting Alley will may a good contribution of the scare factor as Streets of Blood and A:COC are out in the open and you can most likely see who's in front of you and sometimes your back the small area will make good hiding locations for the crazed citizen of Rap... New Yorkshire. And they can control the mood and set of sz very easily in Sting Alley i thought Shadows of the Past was way better than A:COC last year.

Zoomed all the way into the map and took two screenshots and edited them together. This is the full size event map.

hhnxxeventmap.png

Thanks! Does the fact that HRRR, Mummy, Jaws, MIB and Simpsons are white mean they will be open during the event? I can't wait, I have yet to ride HRRR! I was so upset that it was closed during HHN last year =(

Thanks! Does the fact that HRRR, Mummy, Jaws, MIB and Simpsons are white mean they will be open during the event? I can't wait, I have yet to ride HRRR! I was so upset that it was closed during HHN last year =(

All I have to say is 1+1=2. Now that I'm done with my smart ass answer; according to that map I'd say it was safe to assume that yes, RockIt along with Mummy, Simpsons, Jaws, and MIB will be open.

Just got the map image to my netbook, as well as my DSi (i snapped a photo of the map), and now just put my signature symbols for each house, scarezone and show. As for the Bill and Ted sign, it looks like they're taking this very seriously.

That sucks. I'm taking some family to HHN next week and they're looking forward to riding it. Hope it's back up and running by next weekend though.

The problem with Rockit now is the joint brackets between the two cars. Maurer Sohne has noticed that some of the brackets have been fracturing after use.

According to the bulletin, until the first test has taken place, the ride cannot operate. Once the first test is complete, if there are defects found, the ride won't be able to operate until a short term fix has been carried out. If no faults are found, the test needs to be carried out very 3 weeks or 200 operating hours, whichever comes first, to further determine whether any faults have occurred.

The permanent fix is estimated to be ready in 2-3 months time.

It's a fairly new coaster, I don't expect them to find cracks, but you never know. I'm hoping it'll be running during Horror Nights to just suck up all the crowds..like a big red sponge.

Edited by King_K.

The problem with Rockit now is the joint brackets between the two cars. Maurer Sohne has noticed that some of the brackets have been fracturing after use.

According to the bulletin, until the first test has taken place, the ride cannot operate. Once the first test is complete, if there are defects found, the ride won't be able to operate until a short term fix has been carried out. If no faults are found, the test needs to be carried out very 3 weeks or 200 operating hours, whichever comes first, to further determine whether any faults have occurred.

The permanent fix is estimated to be ready in 2-3 months time.

It's a fairly new coaster, I don't expect them to find cracks, but you never know. I'm hoping it'll be running during Horror Nights to just suck up all the crowds..like a big red sponge.

Due to the fact that the event is opening next week it is doubtful that it will be running to the public until everything is fixed and fully tested. They were also planning on adjusting a few seat to accomendate larger guest just like they did for HPFJ. But I'm hoping that they'll get it fixed before the even ends just to be able to ride it at night. Safety first.

@King_K: I did not use the word "Never". Remember that the safety of their guest will take priority.

Edited by DesertBear