HHN XX Maps

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know yet where Bill &Ted will be? I heard rumors that it may be put into the T23D Theater but that was a while ago.

I heard it wasn't going to be in T23D, and it'll be it its regular home. I've updated the map above to include B&T and Brian Brushwood. If something changes, I'll update it.

This was just posted by Luke125:

sspx0374.jpg

The signs are starting to be put up at the Fear Factor Theater. I guess that's the end of that speculation. Now I wonder where Brian will be? Beetlejuice or Animal Actors?

Edited by Gambit

I can say with 99% certainty that Brian will be in BJ

I might be able to add in the other 1%.

Ah, what the heck. I can confirm that Brian will be in BJ. :lol:

Well OK then. I guess that's that question answered. LOL. I'm glad Brain is in BJ because the Animal Actors Theater was just to big for that kind of show and I never saw it full.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if the rides opened have actually been confirmed prior to this map but the map also seems to confirm which park rides will be open as well...HRRR, Mummy, JAWS, MIB, and Simpsons. I am basing this off the fact that these ride buildings are colored white and not the 'shaded' color like the rest of the park rides.

Again sorry if this has been confirmed earlier.

I am not sure if the rides opened have actually been confirmed prior to this map but the map also seems to confirm which park rides will be open as well...HRRR, Mummy, JAWS, MIB, and Simpsons. I am basing this off the fact that these ride buildings are colored white and not the 'shaded' color like the rest of the park rides.

Again sorry if this has been confirmed earlier.

Good catch.