HHN XX Merchandise 2010

RichieRocket

I love the new prizes they've added at the games in the music plaza-the bats and ghosts with "Halloween Horror Nights 2010" printed on them. A guest has told me twice now he would get me one, but I don't know him or know if he'll be back. I would LOVE for someone to win or purchase one for me, since I won't have the time to do as such myself. Any volunteers want to make the Storyteller a hapy old lady?

I love the new prizes they've added at the games in the music plaza-the bats and ghosts with "Halloween Horror Nights 2010" printed on them. A guest has told me twice now he would get me one, but I don't know him or know if he'll be back. I would LOVE for someone to win or purchase one for me, since I won't have the time to do as such myself. Any volunteers want to make the Storyteller a hapy old lady?

Do you know which games have that as a prize? I can barely lift the strong man mallet, but I'm happy to try to whack some moles or whatever they have to whack at this year.

Thank you to Kathy (Trolandan) and one of our biggest fans, Chris (not sure if he's on here or not), for getting me a ghost and a bat last night. I have to get a slip from my SM to take them off property tonight, and then they're all mine!! Really appreciate guys! My cast and 20 Years got a lot of toys last night.

Thank you to Kathy (Trolandan) and one of our biggest fans, Chris (not sure if he's on here or not), for getting me a ghost and a bat last night. I have to get a slip from my SM to take them off property tonight, and then they're all mine!! Really appreciate guys! My cast and 20 Years got a lot of toys last night.

I don't know if you noticed, but while the ghost was in the chair, Chance stabbed it about 20 times. I think she couldn't believe it wasn't really dead already :P

In case anyone missed it they were selling Faer shirts and House shirts at $9.99 and B&Ted shirts at $8.99 last night PLUS I was able to still get 20% off by using my universal charge card. The blood mugs were gone...I went back and forth on them for weeks..guess I really didn't need it after all :) There were still a small supply of lantern pins at the register (not reduced). I imagine if anything is left it will make its way to the exit store this week.

• 4 weeks later...

I was unable to get ANY 20 Years of Fear merch this year, so I am wondering if a trade would be possible.

I've got 2 bartering chips and they are brand new, Wolfman posters (from the newest one). I wasn't a big fan, but I know there were some huge fans of this movie. Anyone got extra merch?