HHN XX Merchandise 2010

RichieRocket

I can't even fathom the amount of money they could make if they properly merchandised! I bought all of the stuff last year even tho you could get the Chucky and Billy stuff cheaper elsewhere....I'd rather give my money to Uni (hear that Uni...please give me a reason to give you my last dime!)

does anyone have a picture of the statues?

yeah I was wondering the same thing

I can't even fathom the amount of money they could make if they properly merchandised! I bought all of the stuff last year even tho you could get the Chucky and Billy stuff cheaper elsewhere....I'd rather give my money to Uni (hear that Uni...please give me a reason to give you my last dime!)

I also agree, I have bought a lot of stuff from them that was cheaper elsewhere, in 2007 I bought the Jason mask and Machete from Uni, and I think it was last year but I remember seeing a dead doll Jason there, I almost bought it but couldn't. I wish they did some Icon figures

Does anyone have an extra event guide from employee preview night that they would be willing to send to me PLEASE....I would glady pay you for one. I saw one on ebay but I just don't like doing buisness with ebay anymore ever since they screwed me over big time...Let me know... Thank's... B)

Sent you a private message.

The T-shirts are awful. I am also not a fan of big splashy writing on T-shirts...I haven't bought an HHN shirt since HHN 15 (the long-sleeved tribal design one). They'er just too busy and the one with FEAR has him looking a bit pinheaded. (I iz Feyar! Hyuk!) For a company that is said to be in it for the money, Universal sure is dropping the ball on their merchandising. HOS has them TOTALLY outclassed in this department. Sorry HHN kool-aid drinkers, but it's true.

No hoodies AGAIN? Jeezuz, what do we have to DO? Spray paint "WE WANT HOODIES" across the ticket booths?

The T-shirts are awful. I am also not a fan of big splashy writing on T-shirts...I haven't bought an HHN shirt since HHN 15 (the long-sleeved tribal design one). They'er just too busy and the one with FEAR has him looking a bit pinheaded. (I iz Feyar! Hyuk!) For a company that is said to be in it for the money, Universal sure is dropping the ball on their merchandising. HOS has them TOTALLY outclassed in this department. Sorry HHN kool-aid drinkers, but it's true.

No hoodies AGAIN? Jeezuz, what do we have to DO? Spray paint "WE WANT HOODIES" across the ticket booths?

I agree about the shirts. My favorite shirts are the ones with a simple logo on the front pocket and a large design on the BACK of the shirt. HHN13 had THE BEST shirt in my opinion with the director, a slogan, a nice graphic and a huge blood splatter'd 13 ALL ON THE BACK. The front was a simple, small Halloween Horror Nights 13 logo on the front pocket. I will not be buying a shirt this year. Again.

I got my shirts in the mail. I like them. The house one is real nice the frear one is pretty good. I am a little confused as to why they used and image that looks different from "fear" but its still a cool shirt. I ordered one of each shooter and lanyards for everyone going with me too just in case they sell out. I also think they could do a little more with the merchandise but still love the stuff i can get.

has anyone seen an employee button?!? All I have seen is the name tag wrap around deal this year... and my one source has gone silent >_> ... so from what I've seen no buttons.

Same here as well. Just spent the last 5 days at Universal and have not seen one HHN XX employee button... :unsure:

But on a brighter note I did get my annual passholder HHN XX pin... :D

Edited by TNA

I've been collecting the HHN cups for a few years now. However, I can not make it this year. I've found the clear one that lights up on the bottom and says, "HHN XX Twenty Years of Fear". Is this the only one out there? I've found a few on Ebay, can I get them anywhere else? I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

Same here as well. Just spent the last 5 days at Universal and have not seen one HHN XX employee button... :unsure:

But on a brighter note I did get my annual passholder HHN XX pin... :D

You are talking about the "Buy Your Tickets Now" buttons? There are no buttons this year. I used to collect them, too. Pity.

Yup...I collect them as well. I have everyone from 1998-2008 I really would like to find one from last year...

I got 2009 last year due to a very kind soul. I think perhaps the ravenous attack on employees for their buttons probably dissuaded them from making them this year. But yeah, as my wife confirmed above we got official word this week that indeed there was not a button... very disappointing.

SO YOU WANT AN OFFICIAL HHN HOODIE??

You can buy one right now!

If anyone in Florida is looking for an official HHN Hoodie, be aware that they DO exist.

In California...

HHN Hollywood is selling a generic HHN Hoodie at all their shops. This is the first time that I know of that an HHN Hoodie has been sold. The managers I have spoken to swear up and down that they are being sold in Florida, and I kept telling them that they were not. I pleaded with them to add them to their online store, but they said that won't happen.

Here are the photos (sorry for the quality....iphone 3gs in a poorly lit room. 'Nuff said.):

Hoodie Front

Hoodie Tag

Hoodie Back

Hoodie Pockets

The Hoodie only has printing on the front (back is blank). It says: "Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 2010".

There is NO indication of coast (Orlando/Hollywood). It was clearly intended to be generic.

The Hoodie zippers in the front, and has two pockets. The hood has a drawstring.

They are available up to XXL. All sizes are the same price: $38.95

I spoke at length to the manager of the store, and they WILL ship to Florida. You need to call the store and order with a credit card. Shipping is (I believe) $8.00, but if you buy more than $100 in merchandise, shipping is free.

So you know, they are selling a couple of other 2010 generic shirts that are really nice. One is a bit retro, and is actually for our Rob Zombie House of 1000 Corpses that we are lucky enough to host (you have to squint to see the reference at the very bottom). The other is more gothic and has gold metallic accents. It feels more like a microfiber - a little softer than other Tees. It reminds me of an Orlando shirt I saw back in 2008 - I think it had silver metallic instead of gold. The picture doesn't do it justice - what you see that looks "orangy" actually sparkles gold. Each is $21.95 for all sizes (they have up to XXL). Each shirt has printing on the front only.

Here are the photos:

Retro Zombie Shirt

Gothic Fashion Shirt

They are also selling an HHN pin for Hollywood that in my opinion is generic, since both coasts had these houses: NOES, F13, and SAW. No mention of Hollywood. The pin is $12.95. I only mention it in case there are pin collectors out there.

HHN Hollywood Pin

They are selling a Hollywood-version of a shot and shooter, as well as the bloody mug both coasts have, but I assume no one gives a crap about the drinking ware. And by the way, Hollywood has many of the same statues that Orlando is selling.

If you want to contact Universal Hollywood to order, call the Universal Studios Citywalk Store at (818) 622-8000.

My receipt also mentions (818) 622-7447 "for questions about USH Merchandise".

If you have any problems trying to get them to understand what you want to order, let me know, and I may be able to help.

Finally, each item has a description on its tag, that may help you identify what you want.

Hoodie: BLACK HHN10 HWDHD

Retro shirt: BLACK HHN10 HWDZMBI

Gothic shirt: BLACK HHN10 FASHION

Pin: HHN HW 2010 Pin LE

Hope this helps.

Brian

EDIT: If you have an AAA card, let them know and you may get 10% off. They always ask at the register, but probably won't ask for phone orders.

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 1

Zombieman, thanks so much for taking the time to share this info. It's felt impossible sometimes to get real answers regarding HHN merchandise. I'm just a scare-actor; I don't work in any other part of the park or do any other event with them. Most of the time, when I ask higher ups or go inquiry at the Universal Store I get a "deer in the headlights" stare from whomever I'm asking. I'll definitely consider having a hoodie shipped here to FL, even if it is minimalistic.