HHN XX Merchandise 2010

RichieRocket

This is a picture of the annual pass pin that they will be selling starting opening night. Annual passholders get the pin and lanyard for $10.95 + tax.

PH%20Pin%202.jpg

Is there any way to get that pin if you aren't attending the RSVP'd Passholder Parties but ARE a Preferred Annual passholder? I can't attend the parties due to having too many guests to accomodate but I'd totally snag that up.

Any idea on how much the shirts and lanyards cost? I'm not getting an express pass this year but I really want a lanyard.

Don't know about the shirts but the lanyards are usually like 5 dollars.

Is there any way to get that pin if you aren't attending the RSVP'd Passholder Parties but ARE a Preferred Annual passholder? I can't attend the parties due to having too many guests to accomodate but I'd totally snag that up.

You can buy them at the universal studios store.

Don't know about the shirts but the lanyards are usually like 5 dollars.

You can buy them at the universal studios store.

Excellent, thanks. Hopefully they'll still have some on Friday.

Are there going to be more pins, or is that it? Sort of a bland/basic design... I'd like one with the lantern, or if we're lucky, a holographic one with FEAR...

I would love one of the AP pins, if someone can get one for me, I'll pay you back.

Yep, same shit, different year. I think we need to band together and send out mass amounts of email, and if chosen to do a survey, INSIST we get better merchandise. I'm sick of it always being the same old stuff. I want me a hoodie, dammit, and more than 2 shirt designs.

BTW, that really doesn't look much like fear, as least as far as I can tell.

Okay, so I guess I'll be the first to ask... what the hell happened with the merchandising this year? We have one excellent shirt (house shirt), one WTF shirt (FEAR shirt that looks nothing like FEAR), a recycled Bill & Ted shirt, and some (honestly) really basic shooter glasses and a sipper cup, all bearing the not-looking-like-FEAR image. And then we have a very bland, blood-text only "Twenty Years of Fear" pin. Is that really all we're getting this year? No 3rd shirt? No collectibles? No DVD, no more pins, no posters, nothing at all? I mean I don't mean to complain profusely, but I recall being promised more than the typical amount of merchandise this year - and we've actually gotten LESS! It's disappointing for me since I love to buy this stuff, and it's eventually going to be disappointing for Universal because I don't have much to buy (the two shirts and that's about it)....

There was some really cool satues ( Not sure if they will be for sale) of zombies, mental patients, etc. I would have taken a pic but I didn't have a camera at all. they were on the main display under glass.

Looked last night - yes they were for sale. The prices varied - most under $100