Halloween Horror Nights 20 (2010) Event Music

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to help you guys out by saying one of the songs from the que line video is "Melting Member" from Planet Terror. Here's a video.

lol those pics are better than the movie itself

yeah Thanks for finding out which movie it was, I said last year it was from planet terror but my post never got replied, I had no idea which song it was

• 2 weeks later...

Obviosuly PS: EOSB had theme from a summer place in the very beginning.

There is a Midnight Syndicate song in the queue but at the moment I can't remember the name. I will find it or... if anyone knows it off the top of there head from this video.

Edited by JWFearman

• Mark M. unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
On 10/29/2010 at 12:36 AM, LV-426 said:

Ok, the past two days I have recorded the songs from the queue lines in Hades, LT, Havoc and Hallow'd I recorded the 3/4 songs that are Not Midnight syndicate,

but soundtracks, and the metal song that I been asking about I Have it here, Can someone please check what this song is:

On 10/29/2010 at 3:10 AM, LV-426 said:

ok, I was able to upload the other videos I made, these are songs from the Hades/Hallow'd/ LT queues

I hope they are good enough,

song 1

song 2

Hello! I don't know if you guys are still interested in finding out what the songs are, but song 1 is "Millions" by Brian Tyler from the Bug Original Score, and song 2 is "Metamorphosis" by Paul Haslinger from the Underworld Soundtrack.

• Gambit unpinned this topic