Halloween Horror Nights 20 (2010) Event Music

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Maybe Luke or Dusty will help confirm this. Luke has also identified more music used inside Zombiegeddon.

You know something, this song WAS used, it was in the first scene after u enter the mouth. And, yes I have scoured youtube for videos and have confirmed of finding four songs for ZombieGeddon, I am waiting for Dusty to confirm on them before posting ;) !!

hey everyone, sorry for my 2 day delay, my desktop CMOS battery died and I had to change it.

Black7Mask: The rock songs in your videos, 2 of them could not be identified, but 1 of them was: Metamorphosis by Paul Haslinger (Underworld Album) *Not the Underworld OST or score*

Jumboshrmp: I will work on your video right now, gimmie a few mins to see what/if I could identify....stand by!!

Ok thanks, so only one was good, oh no that sucks, I tried my best to record, this is going to make me go crazy :lol:

This one is pretty easy and I'm sure a lot of people recognized it right away, but it's not listed so I thought I'd tell you guys.

The music by the Storyteller's set in Fear Revealed is Haunted Nursery by Midnight Syndicate.

The part that I'm talking about starts at 1:15

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Well the version heard in TYOF is actually from Out of the Darkness, cause the intro of the song isnt used. Look up Midnight Synidcate's Out of the Darkness album, its the same track used in the Sweet 16 Arrival show when the storyteller came out. I have that song listed in my listing but I aint sure if Dusty has it in his. I will remind him on that, thanks dude.

Edited by HHNFreak2006

I couldn't find the soundtrack to the 2006 version of The Wicker Man, so I bought 2 of the songs listed here on iTunes. I decided I'd take one for the team so you all can hear them. I'll put them up on youtube later tonight when I get home from class.

I might do the same with a few of the songs from The Reaping, since I really like the Esqueleto music.

Let me know if anyone has any info on that song from the 20 years of fear warehouse that I've been looking for.

In Zombie Gras there was a version of Iko Iko that I didn't recognize; it wasn't the Belle Stars but it was a female vocalist. I have the Dr John version at home, if anyone is interested.

Also, while he may not have been played at the event, there are quite a few songs of his that would appeal to lovers of atmospheric and creepy music. Try "Gris-Gris Gumbo Ya-Ya" and "Walk On Guilded Splinters"...both of them are awesomely spooky.

Thanks for all of you guys' hard work!

Mae

Does anybody know the specific remix of California Gurls used in the Bill and Ted show or is it a custom mix. Same with the Telephone/Break Your Heart Mashup. Is that custom, or is it available on the internet somewhere. And lastly, what's the name of the song that played at the end of Bill and Ted after the show ended. I heard something about "And I'm not fading, I'm fighting" or something like that. I'll also post this in the Bill and Ted XX thread. Thanks

In Zombie Gras there was a version of Iko Iko that I didn't recognize; it wasn't the Belle Stars but it was a female vocalist.

I think this might be the version used in the zone: http://new.music.yahoo.com/irma-thomas/tracks/second-line-medley-i-done-got-over-iko-iko-hey-pocky-away--175362683

"Iko Iko" starts somewhere in the middle of the medley.

Does anybody know the specific remix of California Gurls used in the Bill and Ted show or is it a custom mix. Same with the Telephone/Break Your Heart Mashup. Is that custom, or is it available on the internet somewhere. And lastly, what's the name of the song that played at the end of Bill and Ted after the show ended. I heard something about "And I'm not fading, I'm fighting" or something like that. I'll also post this in the Bill and Ted XX thread. Thanks

The California Gurls song is the Radio Edit Mix (No Rap). I will look into that song u mentioned at the end of the show, I do have the show recorded so lemme check that.

• 2 months later...

Songs by Disturbed, GWAR, and Dethklok "from Metaloclypse."

I don't want to hear "Down with the Sickness", Because, Myself and everybody heard it millions of times.

I have nothing against "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed, It's a classic metal song. But I don't want to hear it, while I'm at the park.

disturbed-indestructible-limited-edition.jpg

22950.jpg

cd-cover.jpg

Edited by diefordethklok

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone ever figure out what this music is from?

Ok, the past two days I have recorded the songs from the queue lines in Hades, LT, Havoc and Hallow'd I recorded the 3/4 songs that are Not Midnight syndicate,

but soundtracks, and the metal song that I been asking about I Have it here, Can someone please check what this song is:

• 4 weeks later...

Reaper suggested that it was Cliff Lin which sounds very similar, But I checked his songs and i couldn't find this specific one, Sadly, No one was able to figure out this song

Thanks. Certainly does sound similar to Cliff Lin's work. Can't find the exact peice though. I'll keep looking.

Thanks. Certainly does sound similar to Cliff Lin's work. Can't find the exact peice though. I'll keep looking.

Hey guys and girls, just posted to Cliff Lin's site and he got right back to me. Unfortunately he said that the music from HHN 20 in this video is not his so we are back to square one.

Hey guys and girls, just posted to Cliff Lin's site and he got right back to me. Unfortunately he said that the music from HHN 20 in this video is not his so we are back to square one.

He got back to you! wow,

well everyone stopped looking into the music but, I still wish I knew how to find that song, that's one of the songs i really liked, I recorded it and everything but, no one here was able to,

I don't have that phone that you can use to recognize songs, but I wonder if it could be done.....

He got back to you! wow,

well everyone stopped looking into the music but, I still wish I knew how to find that song, that's one of the songs i really liked, I recorded it and everything but, no one here was able to,

I don't have that phone that you can use to recognize songs, but I wonder if it could be done.....

Yeah, I was pretty surprised. He got back to me almost immediately. I liked that song alot too hence why I'm still trying to find out what it was. I was headbanging in the queue every time I heard it LOL! I tried both Soundhound and Shazam apps on my phone and neither could identify the song. Maybe we will get lucky and someone will see it and know.

Sorry for my extremely long absence, everyone. My shifts at Walt Disney World have been killing my free time. I have became extremely busy, cause now I dont just work at Haunted Mansion, I am now crosstraining at Space Mntn. as well. So that's 2 attractions, this week I am at the Mntn. next week I am back at the Mansion, so I am criss-crossing around the park.

Black7Mask anfd FUBAR,,,,,,I have tried identifying this audio track many times, using shazam and I got no help, even Dusty asked me about it once or twice, I asked around some more of my fellow HHN, Universal and Disney audio collecting friends, and the sources have turned up with nothing. I am also in the final stages of remastering all my HHN cds (HHN's 14,15,16,17, and 18 are done. 19 and 20 are in the worx). I will no longer be using my crappy audio recorder for house recordings, I will for now on be using my Iphone 4G, since the sound quality is better then recording using a tape recorder.

Well I will be on for a while, back to work this weekend, Again I will be at the Mntn. So if you all come to visit, look for me. Seeya

L.J.M.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised. He got back to me almost immediately. I liked that song alot too hence why I'm still trying to find out what it was. I was headbanging in the queue every time I heard it LOL! I tried both Soundhound and Shazam apps on my phone and neither could identify the song. Maybe we will get lucky and someone will see it and know.

lol, yeah I was headbanging as well :)

I really really love that song, it really sounds like a soundtrack, sounds familiar but, no idea,

and HHNFreak2006 glad to see you back, about the recording, I did my best to record a clear version, the weird thing is that I recorded 3 songs, and only one, the one I thought was not going to be easy to find out was the only song you guys were able to find out, the song from the Underworld soundtrack, I thought for sure this song and the other song would be easy to figure out

so, there are still two songs I recorded that were not found, is weird you guys couldnt identify it

I think one of the main reasons is the database records for Shazam are not updated, like there is alotta music from HHN, that is sooo clear for it to pick up, but it's not being recognized cause it's not recorded in the database, same issue with the Midnight Syndicate and Nox Arcana music, Shazam cannot pick it up, so Me and Dusty (and others) have to rely on listening to our recordings over and over and over and over, until the name either pops into our head and we know the track, and album. Or we spend time working together, going through every song on every album to find the match.

The hardest MS music for me is the differences is the originals to the re-recordings, we can hear the differences between the songs, but it's so technical to explain it.

L.J.M.