Halloween Horror Nights 20 (2010) Event Music

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I already know of Van Halen's Eruption and Running with the Devil and Metallica's Four Horsemen being in Zombiegeddon. the two songs i want to know about though are 1. the music that plays when they show the chronology of events leading up to ZAP's creation, and another one which sounds like Rob Zombie which has lyrics which say "dead man"

Ok. I already know of Van Halen's Eruption and Running with the Devil and Metallica's Four Horsemen being in Zombiegeddon. the two songs i want to know about though are 1. the music that plays when they show the chronology of events leading up to ZAP's creation, and another one which sounds like Rob Zombie which has lyrics which say "dead man"

Last one is Dead Girl Superstar.

Hey Gambit, any chance can you record some of the audio and music from the queue lines of Horror Nights Hallow'd Past and Legendary Truth, since they all have the same music, I know the music is from Midnight Syndicate and it sounds like all the albums are used, but selected songs, as well as audio from the HHN websites.

I am still working on my audio.

Luke

I have listen to the audio (and been through the house) and cannot really hear the music in Zombiegeddon. Anyone have an idea?

Also In hallowed past they play the treaks and foons song and I have been looking for that since HHN12.

Edited by JWFearman

Ok I updated the list and added in a bunch of stuff that me and Luke found in our recordings. As usual we probably missed stuff so if you hear anything you are sure of let us know. Thanks!

~D

I have listen to the audio (and been through the house) and cannot really hear the music in Zombiegeddon. Anyone have an idea?

Also In hallowed past they play the treaks and foons song and I have been looking for that since HHN12.

The Treaks and Foons Music is the Carnival song listed by Verne Langdon. The burps farts and laughter were added by Universal back in 2002.

Cody, I believe that he means tracks number 8 and 11 on the album Ghosts I - IV by NIN.

And here's another challenge for you all:

I rarely go to Universal except at Halloween Horror Nights. So although I almost always start every HHN night at Finnegan's, I had never realized until last night that the recorded music played in the bar during HHN is "seasonal music" for Halloween and that at other times "Irish Music" is played there.

So I attempted to identify the songs in Finnegan's "Halloween Mix" whilst having a couple of pints of Guinness last night. There were many songs I could not quite get, but I was able to determine at least these ten, most of which are from Movie Soundtracks:

Good Times - INXS (from Lost Boys)

Cry Little Sister - Gerard McMann (from Lost Boys)

I Still Believe - Tim Capello (from Lost Boys)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You - MxPx (from Scooby Doo)

Armies of the Night - Sparks (from Fright Night)

Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

My Friend the Witch Doctor - David Seville

Things That Go Bump in the Night - Allstars (from Scooby Doo)

Pet Sematary - Ramones (from Pet Sematary)

Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell

I did not hear the entire loop and I am sure there were many songs I missed as well as those songs I was not able to identify. Could someone help me out with this track listing?

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Thats funny, I never knew Finnigens had a Seasonal Loop, I wonder if Richter Burger shares this or if it has its own as well, maybe even Mel's DIE-IN.

Okay it seems like I found some more songs for the queue lines, but I need to listen to the albums to be certain on which tracks

Legendary Truth also uses The 13th Hour album by Midnight Syndicate, PsychoScareapy uses some music from Gates of Delirium and Horror Nights Hallow'd Past uses a mix of everything. (NOTE) I meant to say this for the queue lines, not the house interiors.

We still have nothing for Havoc or ZombieGeddon for interior music, and Havoc 's queue still hasnt been identified.

The Hades music is driving me up a wall, cause I can hear it clear, but the sound effects and wind sounds, like Gambit mentioned is the issue since we cant tag it.

Coven has nothing but sounds.

Zombie Gras is another toughie, again the sounds of the turntable and effects done to the music make it hard to tag.

Thats all I have for now, will be back with more, when we figure more out. Thanks for all the help everyone, your doing a great job and we have a great listing going, but the event isnt done yet, so get out there and get some more music, we gotta concentrate on the queue music for Legendary, Psycho, Hades and Hallow'd, I know there is more music than that, and I also know its a mix of videos from HHN's Past, which most are on the net and the websites from years past. Lets make this the biggest music listing in history of HHN, what do ya say?!?! LOL

Luke

That's really cool Dr. Jimmy. I didn't even know there was any background music playing in there at all. Everytime I am at Finnegans for Stay and Scream it's always that guy playing guitar and everyone singing along. I guess I never really paid any attention to what was playing when he was on break or later in the evening. I will definitly add these to the list and add more as we get them. Thanks!

As far as the Nine Inch Nails tracks from the Ghosts CD those are the only two I have been able to positively identify from recordings at the event. The sound effects are ten times louder than the music so it can be very hard to hearor record. Best spot i found is right as you exit Sting Alley. However that being said i do believe that there are more tracks from that CD being used all throughout Saws & Steam.

Also some notes about Zombie Gras. There are actually two different audio tracks being played in this area. One from the speakers on the float and another back by the benches across the street. The one by the float plays various snipets of songs (which I am trying to ID and the other basically just plays Feet Can't Fail me now and instrumental mardi Gras type music. They do seem to blend together nicely though. Still working on this one.

And Creeper no you're not the only one. I put my digital camera up to speakers, record, bring it home, rip the audio from the video and use any audio technique i can find to clean it up and id it. So no worries, your just fine. Me and luke on the other hand..well.

And Creeper no you're not the only one. I put my digital camera up to speakers, record, bring it home, rip the audio from the video and use any audio technique i can find to clean it up and id it. So no worries, your just fine. Me and luke on the other hand..well.

Haha, yeah, if only Univesal would install WI-FI, are tagging days would be much simpler, but as I mentioned before, Me and Dusty have been Id'ing songs left and right and the event is only half over. My Iphone and Shazam are a great mix and Dusty with his knowledge of music, as well as the help from other members here on HNN, we are, how do we say, FREAKS of horror nights music and sound. Every year we put our heads together and create these lists, and this year seems to be the best year.

As for my cd's, having cd's created for HHN's 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and soon to be 20, I am hoping for 20discs for HHN 20. I must have at least 40cd's from HHN, in which I have recently remastered each one, with a better audio cleaning technique in my audio program, which bring my audios into a more HD realm. But back then, I used a cassette recorder with a Stereo Mic, and that was great, until I started this year, using my Iphone, for its clarity. My phone will be the new recorder each year.

Hope you all enjoy what we do and what we have in common.

Luke

Just a side note to clear up some confusion about the queue videos. Havoc, Hallow'd Past, Legendary Truth, Hades and PsychoScareapy all share the SAME video. It's basically just a montage of the past 20 years that features pics and videos. ZombieGeddon is the the only unique one.

Just a side note to clear up some confusion about the queue videos. Havoc, Hallow'd Past, Legendary Truth, Hades and PsychoScareapy all share the SAME video. It's basically just a montage of the past 20 years that features pics and videos. ZombieGeddon is the the only unique one.

I know I am sure I heard the Constantine song there, I was a good 35 minutes in LT and 50 In havoc, And I heard the electric guitar soundtrack sounding songs there, everyone is saying that

the queue lines only have midnight syndicate but I know I heard a rock-type music, I will try to record when I go, I tried before but there was too much noise

I think I may have identified one of the songs used for Hades: The Gates of Ruin.

The Beast Comes A Callin' by John Debney from the End of Days (Original Motion Picture Score). Might need some help from you both Dusty and Luke to help confirm this.

Ok I updated the list and added in a bunch of stuff that me and Luke found in our recordings. As usual we probably missed stuff so if you hear anything you are sure of let us know. Thanks!

~D

The Treaks and Foons Music is the Carnival song listed by Verne Langdon. The burps farts and laughter were added by Universal back in 2002.

You truly are awesome dude.

Fearman, this what happens when great minds are put together, whatever Dusty cannot figure out, he usually sends it to me to identify. My Iphone is to thank most of the time this year, and for years to come. I enjoy working with Dusty and other members here on HNN, and am glad I can help pitch in more this year. This is a great listing and the event is only half over. We still have plenty of time left for recognitions, so any help from other members, whether it be audio recordings, video recordings or anything, don't hestitate to send it to me or Dusty in a PM, or on facebook. I am always on facebook and working on HHN audio.

Also, Cody, great work on the find of the Hades music, hats off to you sir, great job, keep up the good work. ;)

Luke

Edited by HHNFreak2006