Halloween Horror Nights 20 (2010) Event Music

Scarezones:

Main Arch/Video Background:

Main Titles The Gates Of Hell From the Motion Picture Score to "The End Of Days"

Esqueleto Muerte:

Katherine Believes/Costigan Burns

The Sacrifice

Katherine Reaches For Lauren

Katherines Faith

Livestock

by John Frizzell From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to "The Reaping"

HHN 20 Years Of Fear:

The Shining by 101 Strings

The Murder from Psycho by Bernard Herrman

Halloween IV: The Return by Alan Howarth

Unknown Song w bells and bassline

XX Fear Revealed:

Jericho Finds Faith/The Possesion

The Eternal Stuggle

Main Titles

From The Original Score to "The End Of Days"

Saw's N Steam:

Ghosts 1-8 by Nine Inch Nails

Track #8 Track #11

Zombie Gras:

Buckwheat Zydeco - My Feet Can't Fail Me Now

Bo Dollis & The Wild Magnolias - "Carnival Time"

Marcia Ball - "Big Shot"

Marcia Ball - "That's Enough of that Stuff"

Rebirth Brass Band - "Do Whatcha Wanna Pt.3"

Snooks Eaglin - "I Went to the Mardi Gras"

Irma Thomas - Second Line Medley (Iko Iko)

Lagoon Area Music:

Panoramic

Convoy Destruct

Carnegie's Demise

Meant To Be Shared

All by Atticus Rose and from "The Book of Eli Soundtrack"

Amity:

Paradox From The original Motion Picture Soundtrack to Inception

HOUSES:

Legendary Truth: The Wyandott Estate:

Queue:

The Lost Room

Living Walls

Skirmish

All by Midnight Syndicate

End titles from Constantine by Brian Tyler and Klaus Badelt

House:

The Barn

The Confrontation

Sister Summers Isle

Overture for The Wickerman

From The Original Score to "The Wicker Man (2006)"

Zombiegeddon:

Queue:

Runnin With The Devil/ Eruption by Van Halen

Who Made Who by AC/DC

Dead Girl Superstar

House:

Selections from the Dawn of the Dead (2004) OST

Hades Gates of Ruin:

The Beast Comes A Callin

Techno Theme

From The Soundtrack to The End Of Days

Halloween Horror Nights Hallowed Past:

Queue:

Living Walls by Midnight Syndicate

Army Of The Dead by Midnight Syndicate

Procession Of The Damned by Midnight Syndicate

House:

Cage Of Solitude by Midnight Syndicate

Carnival of Souls by Verne Langdon

Catacombs:

Underground Escape by Roque Banos

From The Original Soundtrack to "The Machinist"

In The Woods By Christopher Gordon From The Original Soundtrack to Salems Lot

The Orfanage:

I Won't Sign It

Sanford Digs

By Clint Eastwood from the Soundtrack to The Changeling

Bill and Ted:

Preshow:

Let The Drummer kick by Citizen Cope

Main Show:

Tik Tok by keisha(Clip)

Bed Intruder Song by Antoinne Dodson (Clip)

Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars

Rockstar 101(Loose Cannons Black Guitar R-Licks Extended) by Rihanna

Two Heads Are Better Than One by Power Tool

Lovegame (Space Cowboy Remix)

Dr. Who Season 4 Theme

Somebody To Love by Justin Beiber

Freedom/The Execution from Braveheart

Iron Man by Black Sabbath

True Blood Song

The A-Team Theme by Mike Post

Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins

Top Gun Love Theme (Pretty Sure)

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

We Will Rock You by The Vitamin String Quartet

Hello by Lionel Richie

Telephone/Break Your heart by Lady Gaga/Taio Cruz

California Gurls by Katey Perry

Prayin for A Sweet Weekend by Rock Sugar

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some ideas came to me while I was contemplating the 'soundtrack' thread. Hope you don't mind a double post!

The Lantern by Beats Antique - How obvious is this?

Premature Burial by Souixsie and the Banshees - Catacombs

This House is Haunted by Alice Cooper – Wyandot House

City of Angels – Crow: City of Angels Soundtrack - 20 Years of Fear

Ribbons – Sisters of Mercy - The Orfanage

I love 20' & 30's style music played as if it's from far away. There's a tinny quality that I find very spooky. I'd like to hear something like that in Saws and Steam, but I think the sounds of the scarezone would overpower anything like that. Perhaps something scratchy, as if played on an old Victrola.

Zombie Gras should just play Dr John, and nothing else. Gris Gris Gumbo Ya-Ya and Walk on Gilded Splinters are super creepy songs and there's not much out there that's more appropriate. His voice is gritty and unforgettable and his blues is distinctly N'Awlins blues. It would make that mood right, yeah.

The witches scarezone (can't remember the name and my work pc won't load HHN site! WTF!) needs some moody Celtic music.

I'll come up with more!

Mae

Already done recording the website audio and found the music heard on the site. Started a Word Doc. for HHN XX. Something new for me this year, I will be using my sister's new 12gb ITouch, which I already went ahead and purchased Shazam PRO. Doing testing with it now and I got it down, so I am ready. I will also be bringing my audio recorder and doing live walkthroughs of the scarezones, houses and the B&T show. I am ready to help with the music identity's again.

Also as a reminder to everyone here on the HNN boards, if u have any audio or videos of HHN XX, please, feel free to post them either on here or you can send me, Dusty or Cody (reaper615) the files personally for any music recognitions and we will look into it as soon as possible.

Dusty and Cody, I am looking foreward to working with u both again on this music listings, we did one heck of a job last year, so lets make this year another good one. I will be in contact with you both either through AIM, Facebook chat, or Skype, whichever you guys prefer.

Let the music discussion begin :);)

L.

P.S.-I now figured out how to use mediafire, so what ever I find, i can share :P

Edited by HHNFreak2006

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the last song in the warehouse experince video with all the icons?

These are the songs in this order for that final video.....

Relic Uncovered by Midnight Syndicate-Dungeons & Dragons album

Secret Chamber by Midnight Syndicate-Dungeons & Dragons album

??????-Shazam says it cannot locate anything in it's database, so this one is a mystery. My guess is it's a Universal created media. Same goes for the song used in the Warehouse Experience when you die, the music cannot be identified. We will continue to follow this and see what comes up, Sorry :(

Edited by HHNFreak2006

The final track in the end of the game video is "Injecting The Formula" by Midnight Syndicate from "The Rage" Soundtrack. As far as the warehouse games I believe the music is the smae from the TV commercial and was probably put together by the guys who did that. Gonna check to be sure though.

D~

The final track in the end of the game video is "Injecting The Formula" by Midnight Syndicate from "The Rage" Soundtrack. As far as the warehouse games I believe the music is the smae from the TV commercial and was probably put together by the guys who did that. Gonna check to be sure though.

D~

How in the world did I miss this, hmmmmm, well okay then, we now have the final song.

Ok Just went to the event and Wow, was the music amazing, I would really love to know the names, I love how everyone started to find out songs last years,

the songs that I really would love to find out are:

the song at the gate,

the song from Saws and steam,

the rock songs in the hades Queue, I know i have heard those rock songs before, sounds like a soundtrack, same with saws, this rock song that is just great,

I hope that we can find out the songs of this year, I would be eternally thankful if we do.

I have been picthing in alot, since my sister's Itouch is helping bring the names of the songs, Dusty has been working with me alot (everynight) and he cross checks whatever songs I have Id. I have found some more tags but waiting for him for confirmation and he will add the, to the list. Enjoy and good hunting to u all.

Ok. I have 3 more songs to add. All of these songs were played around the lake and had Fear's voice inserted into them.

Panoramic - Atticus Ross

Convoy Destruct - Atticus Ross

Carnegie's Demise - Atticus Ross

All from "The Book of Eli Soundtrack"

I had a couple more songs but I see you already have them listed so I won't list them. However, I will post my audio recordings of the houses I took on Saturday once I get them onto YouTube. ;)

EDIT: Here are the recordings.

Edited by Gambit

At the park exit and in front of The Simpsons Ride they were most definitely playing music from the Inception soundtrack - not sure which specific track, but hope that helps.

I had a feeling thats what it was, but a video I found on youtube wasnt much help, the music was too low and Itouch Shazam couldn't identify it, I am gonna go back to that video and open amazon and listen to each of 30 sec tracks from Inception and see what I can find, Thanks.

Gambit your recordings were excellent dude, they really, really did help us out last night. I was able to know certain songs, I found the Catacombs song in the beginning. The only recordings u made that Shazam couldnt pick up (it wasnt u, it was the sound effects in forground) were Hades and ZombieGeddon, but I can definately confirm there IS music heard in those houses. By the way, that was me last night who friend requested you on FB ;).

The only areas left we need to cover is....The Coven, Saws N' Steam, The Pumpkin Patch, Zombie Gras, The Orfanage, Psychoscareapy, and Bill and Ted. I think may also know someone else who can help with S&S Scarezone, Dusty ;). I will send that person a message asking them.

I will be going to the event on the 8th of October, I will be wearing my HHN Sweet Sixteen Cake shirt, and will have my audio recorder, digital camera, and my sister's Itouch in hand, if you see me around the park, feel free to come up and say hi to me. Just lemme know what your HNN name is so I know, hahaha.

Luke

Gambit your recordings were excellent dude, they really, really did help us out last night. I was able to know certain songs, I found the Catacombs song in the beginning. The only recordings u made that Shazam couldnt pick up (it wasnt u, it was the sound effects in forground) were Hades and ZombieGeddon, but I can definately confirm there IS music heard in those houses. By the way, that was me last night who friend requested you on FB ;).

So that's who it was! LOL. That's good to know.

I can also say that the music played in PsychoScareapy sounds mostly like sound effects. However, if you listen carefully you can hear the "Theme from a Summer Place" playing in the background. I did record both PsychoScareapy and the Orfanage but they got deleted somewhere in the process.

One final thing is that I took the 3 songs from the lake and combined them with Fear's voice to make a soundtrack that is very similar to what you would hear. I'll post it once I get out of this office.

I have never attended USF during the Mardi Gras parade event, but I believe from what others commented that the music played in the Zombie Gras scarezone is either the same music or some variation on it.

Could you please list the tracks from this? One that stood out was a version of the classic Feet Don't Fail Me Now, but I do not know which version.

If I remember correctly, I recall hearing the intro to either Sweet Child 'o Mine or Welcome to the Jungle in the Zombiegeddon queue as well. I just know it was a Guns 'n Roses song. I'll remember when I go back on Thursday.

I have never attended USF during the Mardi Gras parade event, but I believe from what others commented that the music played in the Zombie Gras scarezone is either the same music or some variation on it.

Could you please list the tracks from this? One that stood out was a version of the classic Feet Don't Fail Me Now, but I do not know which version.

That's a good idea, though a lot of their music is hard to find. I know their version of Feet Don't Fail Me Now is performed by Buckwheat Zydeco.

Yeah I want to try and get as good of a list of the songs played in Zombie Gras as possible. At first i thought it was just a DJ spinning songs but now I believe it is actually a set group of songs. The "feet" song is actually called My Feet Can't Fail Me Now and it is indeed by Buckwheat Zydeco. Thanks again for everyones contributions.