HHN XX Wallpapers

Gambit

Since we have yet to receive any "official" wallpapers yet I decided to make some. Here are the first 2 and the rest are links. Trying to decrease the loading times. ;) And feel free to post your own wallpapers as well!

ALL WALLPAPERS ARE 1024 x 768

All Houses

HHNXXWallpaper.jpg

The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes

Orfanage.jpg

All Scarezones

Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

Hades: The Gates of Ruin

Psychoscarepy: Echoes of Shadybrook

Havoc: Dogs of War

Catacombs: Black Death Rising

Zombiegeddon

Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate

HHN: 20 Years of Fear

Fear Revealed

Zombie Gras

Esqueleto Muerte

Saws 'n Steam

The Coven

Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Edited by Gambit

Hey guys and gals. Here ya go.. I couldn't resist. I made one for RoF a day after the houses and SZ's were announced. I'm sure others will make better ones in due time but until then I just cannot wait :-)

Feel free to use..If first photobucket picture is to small try the second link it should be its original size

HHNXXBG.jpg

HHN XX Wallpaper House/Sz

Hey guys and gals. Here ya go.. I couldn't resist. I made one for RoF a day after the houses and SZ's were announced. I'm sure others will make better ones in due time but until then I just cannot wait :-)

Feel free to use..If first photobucket picture is to small try the second link it should be its original size

HHN XX Wallpaper House/Sz

Nice sig. Where'd you get it . . .

Nice sig. Where'd you get it . . .

Someone had it over on the vault as theirs.. I love the "strangers" I had bookmarked the link to the sig. at the time and while clearing out old bookmarks/ favorites I re stumbled across it I'm glad I had..

Edited by danny_p

Something I threw together

HHNWall2.jpg

Sidenote: I am finding myself having a good bit of free time these days (literally just waiting to get working with HHN), so I'd like to fill the time by doing some design work for anyone here. If you want a signature, or anything else that requires a hand in design feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm fluent with Photoshop, Illustrator, and mild Flash.

Edit: If anyone really wants the wall in a different resolution let me know. I still have all the ingredients for it.

Edited by Jeff35

These are two wallpapers that I made prior to the Big Reveal this year.

hhnlightburst.th.png hhnxxwallpaper.th.png

And then I made this one, which I am currently using as my wallpaper:

hhnxxhouses.png

I have other variations on this wallpaper, including one that is extremely cluttered and has all of the houses AND scarezones, as well as another one that is a smaller size. You can find them in my photoshop thread: http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=986&view=findpost&p=30455

If you want any one of my wallpapers, but want it to fit your screen better or you want me to personalize it at all, make a request in the thread I just linked to, and I will make it for you. Simply give me your exact screen resolution and I'll post it in there for you within a reasonable amount of time.

Mine isn;t great.. Someone is welcome to make it a little better... I put the latern in between the teeth & the face under ther qoute, but then that picture when all inverted colors on me... But none the less.

l_3132645df8864e6baa3134c8333846da.jpg

EDIT: Oh, btw who does everyone see in this logo?

FearRevealed.jpg

The Caretaker, Jack, The Director, the storyteller, & the The Usher?..

I would figure someone might point out darkness.

Edited by Shadow Creek

EDIT: Oh, btw who does everyone see in this logo?

FearRevealed.jpg

The Caretaker, Jack, The Director, the storyteller, & the The Usher?..

I would figure someone might point out darkness.

I'm not sure what exactly you asking but I only see the 5 main icons. Darkness is not in the picture.

it would be nice to get some of these in 1440x900 or 1920x1080

if anyone could get me the fear revealed in either of those resolutions that would be great

actually having any of these in a 16:9 ratio would be nice as 4:3 looks bad on widescreen

Edited by Inhumanis

Thank's...B)

I was actually just kidding.... all I did was stretch it out and I kept it all pixely and left the black in between the letters as a joke.

I thought it was funny that you gave a tiny image and asked for it to be made into a wallpaper, so I made that one to see what your reaction would be.

If you think it looks good, awesome!

But...here's the serious one :)

hhnxx.png

Edited by Jumboshrmp

it would be nice to get some of these in 1440x900 or 1920x1080

if anyone could get me the fear revealed in either of those resolutions that would be great

actually having any of these in a 16:9 ratio would be nice as 4:3 looks bad on widescreen

+1 all of the above. 1920x1080 here! :)

I was actually just kidding.... all I did was stretch it out and I kept it all pixely and left the black in between the letters as a joke.

I thought it was funny that you gave a tiny image and asked for it to be made into a wallpaper, so I made that one to see what your reaction would be.

If you think it looks good, awesome!

But...here's the serious one :)

hhnxx.png

Awesome...Thank's