HHN XX Twenty Years of Fear Tour Information

This is awesome. Kind of regretting my decision to go closer to the end of the event, but at least I'm going all in all. Definitely going to do the UTH tour again this year, but I wonder how much more in-depth can you get for the "Lights On" maze tours.. and exactly which mazes will be featured.

I'm guessing that it'll be the soundstage mazes, but it wouldn't really seem right to exclude the Horror Nights maze out of the tour..

I won't be getting to Orlando until late on September 29, and I'm leaving on the 4th, so the Twenty Years of FEAR dates just won't work out for me :( Oh well. Two hour tour it is. This is only the second time I've been able to make the trip to HHN and the first time I'll be able to take the UTH tour, so I'm still excited.

Does anyone have a preference or opinion as to what days or times are best? Right now, I'm thinking about making reservations for 11:00 on Friday the 1st, but we'll see.

So if I go the nights of October 9 & 10 and the morning of the 11th, I won't be able to go on the Twenty Years of Fear tour? Only the regular tour?

According to the dates the UTH : 20 Years of Fear tour is only on Wednesdays

For me, I Booked both of my Regular UTH Tours Yesterday.

Thursday Oct 21 at 2pm with my girlfriend & her 2 kids

and

Friday Oct 29 at 2pm with my best friend & my brother

Very excited, Its one of the highlights of my trips every year to HHN

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FL Universal Jax

Just a heads up for everyone considering a tour....

I just called today to book a few tours for friends and myself. The lady on the phone (who was very nice) told me that there are NOT to many open spaces left on the tours. That includes both the UTH and the UTH:20 Years of Fear tour.

So, if you plan on taking / booking a tour, you probably want to go ahead and do it soon.

Update from HHN Official Website:

Link - HHN Tours on HHN Website

Some tours are starting to sell out...

Unmasking the Horror: Twenty Years of FEAR Tour: $75+tax per person

Sept. 29, Oct. 6 & 13 (Tours depart at 10am & 2pm)

Oct. 20 (Tour depart at 1pm only)

Oct. 27 (Tour depart at 1pm only) SOLD OUT

Three hours in length

Full overview of this year's Halloween Horror Nights®.

A more in-depth "lights on" tour of three haunted houses

A Q & A session with one of our Halloween Horror Nights® creators

Note: None of the regular 2 hour Unmasking tours ($50 tour) have sold out yet... (According to the site)

I have done the tour every year they have been offered and yes the usual houses they take you through is the ones in the sound stages, and the Wednesday tours with the Q&A is very informative.

This is awesome. Kind of regretting my decision to go closer to the end of the event, but at least I'm going all in all. Definitely going to do the UTH tour again this year, but I wonder how much more in-depth can you get for the "Lights On" maze tours.. and exactly which mazes will be featured.

I'm guessing that it'll be the soundstage mazes, but it wouldn't really seem right to exclude the Horror Nights maze out of the tour..

I know that the regular one has filled up for the Sept 25th. I know because I tried to add someone to our party.

I don't really need the Q&A portion for 20 bucks more. I've already spoke to TJ, Mike, JMR, and various other A&D members numerous times. I'm good with the regular :)

Edited by JWFearman