Universal and HHN NEED this idea and it's unfortunately Howl o Scream beat them to it...

I'd be curious to know what house(s) you got to go through on your first trip through completely alone. I've been going to the event nine years and have gone every night of the FFP in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2009 and only been through a couple of houses alone and certainly never my first trip through.

I was totally alone in NOES in 2007 and Screamhouse in 2006, was with only two other people in Orfanage on Friday, and did part of Havoc on Saturday with just Brandon and Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

Alone is totally worth the $25. Its nothing like going through a regular house alone, and I hope Universal pulls something like this next year.

I agree completely. The house is very different from the normal walk through, get scared, keep moving type house. There are parts where you are in the same room for 3-4 minutes. There are parts where you have absolutely no idea where to go and where you think you can't get out of the area you are in. I would recommend this house to anybody who wants to experience a unique and terrifying house.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't call it unfortunate. Howl O Scream doesn't get the budget and all the bells and whistles that HHN gets, so they need something that will set them apart from HHN and make them just as good as the event. I am glad HOS was able to step up their game this year. They still need some work on the scares and settings(I didn't feel like we got enough of Sylvie's backstory or even a scary-house for her this year, a major let down) but hopefully next year they can step it up some more.

I did the Orfanage Alone, Where's my effin T-Shirt?

Really I was the first person in last Wednesday, and with the guests just being let in the front of the park I was able to take my time and enjoy the house. When i came out there were still no guests in the back of the park.