HHN XX Discussion

Just to recap from what I've heard...and please correct me if I'm wrong: This Friday (15th) there's going to be that wedding contest winner thing, correctional kids 18-20 years old running around, and there's no school that day in the Orlando area....

friggin great.

one night a year I can go and that's the day I was out-voted on.

I smell told-you-so soup brewing...

Oh my god, all I have to say is...Poor scareactors :mellow:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a WHOLE lot more amount of little kids at HHN. Even our Unmasking the Horror tour included three, seven to ten year olds. It just bugs me to see all these little screaming kids not having any fun at all being dragged (or pushed in strollers) around the park.

That always irks me.. Like taking a young child into a scary movie and then scolding them for crying.

Oh BTW did you get what you needed? you're message box is full.

I will not be at HHN this Friday (going to HOS for the first time) so I will probably bring all my buttons left over on the following Friday... Including a couple usher and bloody Mary buttons... because I'm fairly sure it will be my last visit. so come find me and claim a button on the 22nd.

That always irks me.. Like taking a young child into a scary movie and then scolding them for crying.

I will not be at HHN this Friday (going to HOS for the first time) so I will probably bring all my buttons left over on the following Friday... Including a couple usher and bloody Mary buttons... because I'm fairly sure it will be my last visit. so come find me and claim a button on the 22nd.

Good luck :) I am really curious I hope you have a good time and let us know how it was, are you doing alone?

Just got back to the hotel tonight from HHN. All i have to say is that starting around 9pm, you were shoulder to shoulder throughout the park. seemed like mostly a young crowd and it was just to crowded for me. Zombi Gras scarezone didn't even seem to exists among the sea of people. Going back tomorrow and we'll see....

Just got back to the hotel tonight from HHN. All i have to say is that starting around 9pm, you were shoulder to shoulder throughout the park. seemed like mostly a young crowd and it was just to crowded for me. Zombi Gras scarezone didn't even seem to exists among the sea of people. Going back tomorrow and we'll see....

Crazy lines, most houses were 60-75 minutes, And There is only One house I would do that line for, Hades, and I did, I went to Hades around 9 and the crowd was really nuts, a lot of people screaming and singing, really loud and crazy queue line but I'm not complaining, it was pretty entertaining to see

As said earlier, the park was stupid crowded tonight. I don't know what the exact projections were, but I know they were 4k over. OCPS doesn't have school today (Friday) which explain the crazy amount of kids in the parks this evening. If you were to take 90% of the kids under 18 out tonight, wait times probably wouldn't have gone over 30 for any house. There were SO many kids.

And yeah, by 7:30 most wait times were at 45-60 minutes. By 9:30 They were 60-75 and by 10:30 several houses had hit the 120 mark with Orfanage at 150. It was badddd. I had a friend wait 30 minutes to get through the metal detectors at 9pm. People were still POURING IN at 10:00pm. I don't understand it.

And yeah, by 7:30 most wait times were at 45-60 minutes. By 9:30 They were 60-75 and by 10:30 several houses had hit the 120 mark with Orfanage at 150. It was badddd. I had a friend wait 30 minutes to get through the metal detectors at 9pm. People were still POURING IN at 10:00pm. I don't understand it.

Now that you mentioned the Orfanage, funny story about yesterday, I was looking at the orfanage line wondering whether i should do it or not, and I heard a group if like 7 people saying Omg orfanage looks so badass, but they were pointing at the lights to the bill and ted show, I was like lol, and then like 5 people heard them and they were like, That's orfanage, lets go,

then I was about to leave and I heard 4 girls arguing because two of them were telling the other two girls that Orfanage was a show, not a house, and that they didnt wanted to sit trough a show so I saw them leaving.

I thought it was funny that all these people were confusing Orfanage with Bill and Ted

Now that you mentioned the Orfanage, funny story about yesterday, I was looking at the orfanage line wondering whether i should do it or not, and I heard a group if like 7 people saying Omg orfanage looks so badass, but they were pointing at the lights to the bill and ted show, I was like lol, and then like 5 people heard them and they were like, That's orfanage, lets go,

then I was about to leave and I heard 4 girls arguing because two of them were telling the other two girls that Orfanage was a show, not a house, and that they didnt wanted to sit trough a show so I saw them leaving.

I thought it was funny that all these people were confusing Orfanage with Bill and Ted

The General Public, everyone. Those are the types of morons who we theme-park workers deal with on a daily basis.

The General Public, everyone. Those are the types of morons who we theme-park workers deal with on a daily basis.

Seriously. I know some people in my group walked into the Simpsons because they thought it was a Haunted House.

How the hell do you do that?

Jesus, Only ten days left, Is it just me or did this HHN just flew by? I don't know why but it seems time this year went super fast, :unsure:

I don't know maybe is me or maybe it was the hype or how much there is in the park this year, it just feels like the month past so fast :(

Ummm...I want an Usher button lol. How does one acquire them?