HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just wondering something here, Does anyone know if Uni has shirts for sale now in City walk? I was wondering I don't know anything about it, does anyone know?

Last night the HHN cart still had the HHN sign on it but had been converted to Grinch merchandise :(

Also curious to know if anything happened with out beloved icons last night? I ended up closing down with Hallowed Past so wasn't out on the streets at midnight.

Not that I could see. No returning to the lantern or being burned up, anything like that. They did something like a "final bow" in the alley by Horror Makeup Show before exiting the event.

While I would have liked more of a "closing scaremony", I'm actually good with the icons not being destroyed. I agree that it is good for them to get a bit of rest over the next few years, bringing in the new era. But I didn't want them totally destroyed. The Usher, for one, only really got last year and this year, and I liked the idea of an icon that is more creepy and eerie than terrifying. Not saying ALL - I like scary, but I also like the eerie factor as an alternate.

Now, melee and shenanigans ensued between 20 Years and Fear Revealed, but I think that was more a precursor to the cast party.

House: Havoc

Street: 20 years of fear

Well, the cast of Havoc definitely deserved the honor. The house itself didn't do it for me, but the cast was outstanding. Kudos!

And 20 Years of Fear was amazing. Very much deserved!

I always loved going to HHN on closing night because there are always crazy shennanigans. I'll never forget going through Castle Vampyr on the final night and the very first vampire had a box of Count Chocula that she offered to everyone. Hilarious.

Edited by Creeper06

Not that I could see. No returning to the lantern or being burned up, anything like that. They did something like a "final bow" in the alley by Horror Makeup Show before exiting the event.

While I would have liked more of a "closing scaremony", I'm actually good with the icons not being destroyed. I agree that it is good for them to get a bit of rest over the next few years, bringing in the new era. But I didn't want them totally destroyed. The Usher, for one, only really got last year and this year, and I liked the idea of an icon that is more creepy and eerie than terrifying. Not saying ALL - I like scary, but I also like the eerie factor as an alternate.

Now, melee and shenanigans ensued between 20 Years and Fear Revealed, but I think that was more a precursor to the cast party.

Yeah I totally agree, I am glad they didnt kill them off,

i know everyone was thinking about what they could have done, but, I always thought what could have they done to make them return to the lantern? I mean, there wasn't really anything they could have done in my opinion, unless a show was staged, or something

Well, I mean, obviously there's her mannequin in the Secrets of the Past VIP museum - and "Dr. Agana" is mentioned in the Psychoscareapy text game, as well as a debated appearance of her as the doctor in the Electroshock Therapy room/Padded finale... but other than that...

yeah.. there's a few more things...

Considering I'm an avid Mary fan and there were apparently a few references I missed, I'd love a PM with any additional tidbits you know of (or you can just post them here for all to see). The only other one that pops up in my head was a possible audio appearance in Hallow'd Past - could've sworn I heard Mary talking about "saying my name", but that might've been my overactive imagination.

Regardless, Bloody Mary did not appear as a scare actor in the flesh as we all would've hoped. I'm curious - how was Universal able to have The Cryptkeeper show up with little to no secrecy (and after an allegedly failed attempt to use him as an icon in 2006)?

The only other one that pops up in my head was a possible audio appearance in Hallow'd Past - could've sworn I heard Mary talking about "saying my name", but that might've been my overactive imagination.

You're not. My boyfriend and I heard it too, like at a certain corner in the beginning before we step on the boardwalk.

Considering I'm an avid Mary fan and there were apparently a few references I missed, I'd love a PM with any additional tidbits you know of (or you can just post them here for all to see). The only other one that pops up in my head was a possible audio appearance in Hallow'd Past - could've sworn I heard Mary talking about "saying my name", but that might've been my overactive imagination.

Gonna have to confirm this as well, I could hear her in Hallow'd Past at the beginning as well.

It's definitely a good thing that they didn't kill off the icons. I'm sure at some point further down the road, some or all of the icons will make some sort of an appearance at HHN again. It's likely that the next few years will be original and won't feature any of the icons, but they'll probably end up coming back in some form sometime. If they killed them off, it would have made bringing them back more difficult to do, as it would mess up the timeline. Then again, most of the icons are considered to be dead anyway, now that I think about it...

Yeah, isn't Jack technically a zombie? Same with the Usher. I think that Elsa, Albert, and Paolo are all alive, dunno about Cindy though.

Also, I don't remember seeing the branches/roots on Cindy, like they had on The Usher, Director, Storyteller, etc in Fear Revealed. What's up with that? Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention?

Edited by Cramer

You are correct on who is a dead icon, and who is alive, and no, Cindy did NOT have the burn marks, and neither did Chance or Eddie. Those were given only to the main icons. There is also some debate as to whether or not Cindy is alive, and if Albert Caine is actually her father. Her story does not have a straight trajectory; it has changed a bit over time.

Yeah, isn't Jack technically a zombie? Same with the Usher. I think that Elsa, Albert, and Paolo are all alive, dunno about Cindy though.

Also, I don't remember seeing the branches/roots on Cindy, like they had on The Usher, Director, Storyteller, etc in Fear Revealed. What's up with that? Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention?

Chance didn't have them either, and I might be wrong but I don't remember Eddie having them

we all should start speculating for HHN XXI ............. made a fake ad.... look

Halloween

Horror

Nights XXI

COMING SOON in September 2011

After Fear Reign a new era of darkness will begin at Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights XXI.

With all new houses,electrifying scarezones and live shows.