HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying skulls will be involved in Halloween Horror Nights is like saying there will be chainsaws. It's a little too general to be considered a viable clue (unless the three skulls right before the exit has something to do with it). There are a couple of signs throughout the house that are written in Latin that we are going to be looking in to. The Doctors are on a mission to find out what it is before the end of the week.

Yeah I know, you're totally right, It was just an idea but I thought it was too obvious, speaking of chainsaws, that reminds me when Eddie was supposed to be icon :lol:

This is really going to drive me crazy, I hope the doctors find out,

How come there are more doctors than victims?

Yeah I know, you're totally right, It was just an idea but I thought it was too obvious, speaking of chainsaws, that reminds me when Eddie was supposed to be icon :lol:

This is really going to drive me crazy, I hope the doctors find out,

How come there are more doctors than victims?

Because the doctors look cooler than corpses?

I honestly have no idea. It's never stated how many doctors were trapped in the Catacombs to begin with, but it looks like there were a lot. There is also the possibility that there are more corpses that we haven't seen yet.

Because the doctors look cooler than corpses?

I honestly have no idea. It's never stated how many doctors were trapped in the Catacombs to begin with, but it looks like there were a lot. There is also the possibility that there are more corpses that we haven't seen yet.

Oh, I remember someone mention something about this in the catacombs thread, but it was never commented on again, I thought because of the comment I read that there was a reason, and made me really curious, the only reason I could think of was because the doctors had those masks to protect them, I think in the catacombs like there is a picture saying that the people of the town sealed the catacombs out of fear, sealing the doctors with the victims,

But yeah, The doctors do look way cooler than corpses, They have to be one of my favorite characters in HHN history, they look so amazing, I was just wondering about them,

RATS! Just thought I would share this as I was looking at Universal's HHN website just now for those of us who have FFP with Express. "Halloween Horror Nights Express will NOT be valid on Saturday, October 30, 2010 for those guests with Frequent Fear Pass with Express or Frequent Fear Plus Pass with Express." bummer :-(

RATS! Just thought I would share this as I was looking at Universal's HHN website just now for those of us who have FFP with Express. "Halloween Horror Nights Express will NOT be valid on Saturday, October 30, 2010 for those guests with Frequent Fear Pass with Express or Frequent Fear Plus Pass with Express." bummer :-(

I was on the HHN website and it still says that the FFP will be valid for October 30th...Where did you see that it wouldn't be accepted for that date???

TNA, the FFP and FFP+ is perfectly valid on those days, as is the FFP(With express) and FFP+ (with express) however the express function of these passes won't work on the 30th, so you'll have to either purchase express seperately or just queue like the rest of us!

See you next year, Jeramy. It was nice to meet you briefly this year. Thank you again for the Cindy button.

You are very welcome!

Hey what the heck happened to LT? I totally forgot about it... That was really was a dud eh?

In regards to hints to next year... I have know idea... I have not seen a single "Hint" that I recall. Perhaps Fear will fade back into the background... but honestly I would like to see him really get a house... a back story... SOMETHING.

I still want the Terra Queen to come back, but the "every 5 years" deal kind of blown now...

Perhaps a return of the Thing (with the remake coming next year)

Other than that... 8 houses houses 6 scarezones... pumpkins... zombies... and chainsaws :P

We'll have to see around March or so.

Before I go, I posted this on my FB page:

So I'm working on a villain for a FB game... But I have a hard time selling him. They agree he is imposing and generally freaky... And they like that he taunts and says how he's going to unleash horror you've never known for a while... but then I repeatedly lose them when I tell them once he arrives, he generally stands in one spot, flailing his arms about and repeating the same threats he gave before...

The pic that accompanied it

I would also love to see the Terra Queen come back but I have a feeling next year is going to be completely original. If this year is all about paying respect to the past and looking toward the future, I just don't see her coming back or anyone from the past for that matter. Personally I want a BM vs. Fear but I don't think Uni would go to that extreme.

I haven't seen anyone post this, but it's interesting.

Two important things to notice:

1) He says the icons are going back into the lantern "for a while" so they are probably not gone for good.

2) He strongly implies that Fear will be back next year, when he talks about "Next year, you might see a 21 or he might end up completely covered". Sounds like we haven't seen the last of Fear.

Thoughts?

That would be cool if Fear returned next year. I know a lot of people didn't like him as a Icon but I thought he was great.

I loved how he interacted with people and he scared quite a few people when i saw him on my visits this year. His minions

were really good how they followed him around and continually looked up to him in reverence. I bet it's hard staying in

character that long.

That would be cool if Fear returned next year. I know a lot of people didn't like him as a Icon but I thought he was great.

I loved how he interacted with people and he scared quite a few people when i saw him on my visits this year. His minions

were really good how they followed him around and continually looked up to him in reverence. I bet it's hard staying in

character that long.

Agreed. I really like him. I just think Universal dropped the ball when it came to using him (which I went into great detail in my review). But he has a lot of potential and maybe they'll learn from this year's mistakes.

I am Totally for Bringing back fear Next year IF they fix his look, the way he looks now to me is a complete mess, I hate his human parts, and his eraser-shaped head, I also really dislike his burned fingers,But if next year he is totally covered in roots, and looks very menacing, and is scary I would totally buy that, he is a very scary character, his voice and his mouth are really creepy,

and if he got a house, It would be so awesome if the house was made to look like is underground, like dirt walls and roots everywhere, very dark, I would totally love that.

So today the HHN overdose begins :)

I really like his look.. I'd like him to look a bit more worn though, and maybe add some more vines. Maybe over the years he will get more worn out. This is his first time out in public, so maybe as years pass, the vines will get thicker, his skin will become even more worn, as well as his clothes (or bed sheets, as my uncle put it).

I personally feel his whole character needs to be revamped a little. If he does come back, which I hope not for a few years, Uni needs to give him more of a personality. He's missing charisma that the others have. I feel if they do just a little tweaking that he could be a really good Icon.

Man, I just had the weirdest goddamn dream.

I was walking along with one of Fear's minions, this Mr. Crepsly looking fucker, sharp teeth, orange hair, all that. And I was watching him kill all the icons and characters from the past. All of them (except for Mary, of course. The Queen Bitch of the Mirror never dies.).

Portents of signs to come, I wonder? The reigning theory out there is that at the end of this year "everyone dies", basically.

Man, I just had the weirdest goddamn dream.

I was walking along with one of Fear's minions, this Mr. Crepsly looking fucker, sharp teeth, orange hair, all that. And I was watching him kill all the icons and characters from the past. All of them (except for Mary, of course. The Queen Bitch of the Mirror never dies.).

Portents of signs to come, I wonder? The reigning theory out there is that at the end of this year "everyone dies", basically.

692024e9-1.jpg