HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Icons get a big send off ceremony......

for some reason I see the Icons in this potential ceremony played not by street talent but by their respective actors......

have the Icons' actual actors portrayed their characters within the park?? or just for adverts and promos and stuff??

Bryce played the Caretaker in 2002 as queue line entertainment heading into Screamhouse. He actually walked the line and talked to guests.

I'm going epic this year. I only have Thursday and Friday to do anything so Thurs. morn., I fly out of Des moines and land in Orlando at 1:30. I'm hitting HHN that night and then going directly back to the airport to come back home. I'll video blog the whole thing and post it on here. I figure that I'll be in Orlando for all of 17hrs.

I decided this wasnt really a rant but just one of those questions that is kinda mind boggleing to me, what is the point of doing Stay and Scream and then running over to LT and then using your Express pass when you can easily be one of the first in the regular line? Because of my work schedule today was the first day I was able to do Stay and Scream but I honestly don't get using Express right away when you can easily just wait first thing for a house. To each his own I guess.

I'm going epic this year. I only have Thursday and Friday to do anything so Thurs. morn., I fly out of Des moines and land in Orlando at 1:30. I'm hitting HHN that night and then going directly back to the airport to come back home. I'll video blog the whole thing and post it on here. I figure that I'll be in Orlando for all of 17hrs.

I remember a couple that did the same but they were from overseas.

Flew into Orlando, arrived @ 2PM, took a cab to Uni, had a good dinner at City Walk, then HHN. After HHN they went to Ale House and hung out with scareacters then a cab back to the airport for a 7 AM flight back home, they had a blast, hope you do to!

I decided this wasnt really a rant but just one of those questions that is kinda mind boggleing to me, what is the point of doing Stay and Scream and then running over to LT and then using your Express pass when you can easily be one of the first in the regular line? Because of my work schedule today was the first day I was able to do Stay and Scream but I honestly don't get using Express right away when you can easily just wait first thing for a house. To each his own I guess.

My husband and I laugh about it all the time. We get a ton of houses done w/Stay and Scream before resorting to express. His theory is that some people are there to do one round of the houses and out. They get focused on that, use express for their round, whether or not it's needed, then leave.

My favorite was last year and the people who were really, really proud and vocal about their pride in being the first to use Express at whatever soundstage house opened first that year for stay and scream (maybe Wolfman?). They thought they were going to be first in, but ironically a ton of us got ahead of them because they had to stop at the scanner and it took forever to scan their passes.

Overall... gotta say awesome year... Had some sour notes in the middle... but ended well for me.

I'm excited to see what we get next year as it should be a break from the norm... here's to hoping. :)

I'm about to go shadow mode again, After all I've been on this board everday since late Feb... and I'm at that point. BUT I still have some songs to finish and will post them in my music section... Sorry I wasn't able to finish them all before the event was nearly over. Other than that PM me if you need anything.

I'll be sarting my graphic novel shortly and various other project (dreaming up stuff for next years VUDUcon)

So if anyone is interested in following my scratchings... here is my "fan" page... caio

Jer

Edited by JWFearman

I know what you mean about the Express for Stay and Scream. We saw people doing that yesterday. It boggles my mind. I guess if they just want to do them once, to each their own. I try to do as many as I can without mine so I can go back through as many as I can at least twice.

See you next year, Jeramy. It was nice to meet you briefly this year. Thank you again for the Cindy button.

Frequent Fear Passholders (assumedly regular and plus) get in this saturday (10/30). Awesome!

Seriously This is The BEST Thing I've Heard all day!!! :)

so, 5 days In a Row of HHN, Thank you So much Universal for adding Fridays to the FFP, It was totally worth it, I hope they do this every year, I wonder how many of the FFPP they sold...

Frequent Fear Passholders (assumedly regular and plus) get in this saturday (10/30). Awesome!

CAN WE SAY YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I thought was only 3 more nights of HHN just got turned into 4! Its like getting last night back to do all over again! So excited. I have Sunday off so I will be able to head over right after work and stay to shut her down!

Supposedly there is a clue in Catacombs.

I thought about this, and my observation seems really simple but, The one thing that was very abundant are skulls, they are very abundant in Hades, there are some in hallow'd past as well,

I don't know, it might be nothing, and it seems way too obvious but just a thought

CAN WE SAY YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I thought was only 3 more nights of HHN just got turned into 4! Its like getting last night back to do all over again! So excited. I have Sunday off so I will be able to head over right after work and stay to shut her down!

yeah I am so happy, it's 5 nights in a row for me :D

Edited by black7mask

There's been rumors of something going down Halloween night. A Closing Ceremony of sorts? Any idea when and where? I would assume Fear Revealed sometime during the last hour or so.

If they do nothing to send the icons off, I will be seriously upset. Especially because I want to spend the last hour in Escueleto and 20 Years.

I thought about this, and my observation seems really simple but, The one thing that was very abundant are skulls, they are very abundant in Hades, there are some in hallow'd past as well,

I don't know, it might be nothing, and it seems way too obvious but just a thought

Saying skulls will be involved in Halloween Horror Nights is like saying there will be chainsaws. It's a little too general to be considered a viable clue (unless the three skulls right before the exit has something to do with it). There are a couple of signs throughout the house that are written in Latin that we are going to be looking in to. The Doctors are on a mission to find out what it is before the end of the week.