HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really only twelve (eleven, now, I think?) nights left? Wow... Well, while people may have said this year was disappointing, I can literally never have a bad time at these things.

Though... what exactly was this year supposed to say about the future?

Hey guys, I just wanted to say.... I'm going to miss the forum.... :'( ........ but in about four or five months we will be back on in our dark little rooms wondering what Uni is going to do for HHN XXI. It's been great!

Sweet Nightmares,

Coldheart 666

HELL

Now there are 10 nights left, time flies with this event.

On the note of missing the forums, there are many here year round who, even without a speculation thread, speculate on the coming years event, For all, become a "Rounder" One who is on the forums year round.

Now there are 10 nights left, time flies with this event.

On the note of missing the forums, there are many here year round who, even without a speculation thread, speculate on the coming years event, For all, become a "Rounder" One who is on the forums year round.

100 % agree. Speculating and discussing HHN all year is alot of fun. Since Universal starts working on next years HHN as soon as the previous one ends, I think we should do the same...So i'll be around all year for sure...B)

100 % agree. Speculating and discussing HHN all year is alot of fun. Since Universal starts working on next years HHN as soon as the previous one ends, I think we should do the same...So i'll be around all year for sure...B)

Me too! I choose to celebrate HHN all year long! However- I do always go through a week or two of depression after the 31st knowing that it's over for another year.

However- those of you in FL are lucky. You can still go for a few days still. My trip to Orlando is over so HHN XX really is over for me :(

Me too! I choose to celebrate HHN all year long! However- I do always go through a week or two of depression after the 31st knowing that it's over for another year.

However- those of you in FL are lucky. You can still go for a few days still. My trip to Orlando is over so HHN XX really is over for me :(

Despite this being my first year, I know how you feel. My trip has been done for over a week, and I'm still pining to go back. It was so amazing. I just can't believe it's almost over already.

I think what tears me up the most is that this year is probably the last year we will see ANY of the icons - save for maybe Fear - ever again. I can find something I like in ALL of them, and I really don't want Uni to kill them off... just lock them away for a few years. But with Jack going around telling the media it's his "final bow", well... I have a bad feeling this is the end. I will miss them all (of course, you know who I'll miss the most). :(

Despite this being my first year, I know how you feel. My trip has been done for over a week, and I'm still pining to go back. It was so amazing. I just can't believe it's almost over already.

I think what tears me up the most is that this year is probably the last year we will see ANY of the icons - save for maybe Fear - ever again. I can find something I like in ALL of them, and I really don't want Uni to kill them off... just lock them away for a few years. But with Jack going around telling the media it's his "final bow", well... I have a bad feeling this is the end. I will miss them all (of course, you know who I'll miss the most). :(

Right! I would never say never. I could easily see a "triumphant return" year at some point where the icons come back to take the park or something. It wouldn't surprise me at all. But I think putting them away for a few years is a good thing.

Someone on these boards mentioned putting cameos of the icons in the houses in the future and I love that idea. I'm all for something new and creating new and exciting icons, but little nods to the past for us fans would be very cool. Like how Storyteller made an appearance in Legendary truth or Jack in Zombiegeddon. I think that would be nice.

BTW- despite all the flack that Fear has gotten from the fans, I've actually warmed up to him a lot as an icon. I think he's very cool. I just think Universal missed the boat on making him front and center for the event so he never really felt like THE icon for this year. He needed more presence in the marketing, website, archway video, and throughout the park. Because they wanted to keep him "in the shadows" it really undercut his influence. It's a shame, really.

Ummm...I want an Usher button lol. How does one acquire them?

I have one usher button left. I will be there this Friday and giving out what I have left (IF I can get in the park with them <_< )

But have them on Zazzle as well.

Incidentally I had a request to make ZAP shirts so I will have them up there sometime late tonight! I'll make several different iterations. Props To big chippah for making a clean copy of the ZAP logo.

Edited by JWFearman

I have one usher button left. I will be there this Friday and giving out what I have left (IF I can get in the park with them <_< )

But have them on Zazzle as well.

Incidentally I had a request to make ZAP shirts so I will have them up there sometime late tonight! I'll make several different iterations. Props To big chippah for making a clean copy of the ZAP logo.

ooo! ZAP shirts. I think I just might buy one of those!

The Link dosen't work for me either but I would love an Usher button as well, can you order them from that site?

You can buy all his designs from that site, and though the link doesn't work for me either, I just typed JWFearman into the search bar up at the top. May I also add that the ZAP shirt is amazingly well done, such a missed opportunity on Uni's part.

Edited by CubanGringo

I will get a ZAP shirt if they're still up next week. I'm broke as a joke right now. Got a button though. I'll put it on my hat in replacement of my HHN 13 button. Very cool stuff JW :)

Though I would fucking KILL SOMEONE for a Cindy button.

I will get a ZAP shirt if they're still up next week. I'm broke as a joke right now. Got a button though. I'll put it on my hat in replacement of my HHN 13 button. Very cool stuff JW :)

Though I would fucking KILL SOMEONE for a Cindy button.

I sure hope I don't run into you at HHN this weekend... ;)

(proud owner of a JWFearman Cindy button)

I just looked and the Cindy buttons are still for sale on his site.

Edited by Sylvanas

I sure hope I don't run into you at HHN this weekend... ;)

(proud owner of a JWFearman Cindy button)

I just looked and the Cindy buttons are still for sale on his site.

Yep I don't take anything down... unless forced too. But if Universal really wants the 5.00 I've made on pretty much everything I'm made in the last year... I'll give it too them :P

Edited by JWFearman

Would anyone be willing to help me out?

My wife would love a Mr Happy Pants t-shirt (which I mistakenly overlooked after meeting Brushwood after his show). PM me if you are willing to do me the favor of buying it for me. I will send a money order for both the cost and mailing. Thank you in advance

Right! I would never say never. I could easily see a "triumphant return" year at some point where the icons come back to take the park or something. It wouldn't surprise me at all. But I think putting them away for a few years is a good thing.

Well, the thing is... there have already been two years where all the icons got together - Sweet 16 and this one. If every big milestone is going to result in all the icons returning, fans are going to get tired of that really quick. And A&D have said they do not like repeating the same ideas. I will keep my fingers crossed, but I am not optimistic about their fate.

Just wondering - have you read the legend of Adaru on LegendaryTruth's Facebook page? It ends with this:

"Another wall painting depicts the five men bowing to what is believed to be Adaru the Demon of Fear. Shown standing in flames that lead back to the lantern, Adaru has a hand outstretched from which thorny brambles wrap the five men completely. Blood surrounds them."

And then there's this comment by Fear:

"Taking my playthings from inside the box, and accepting their willing sacrifice."

I'm wondering if, at the end of the event... having served their purpose... the icons will be sacrificed by Fear, and He will start over with new servants (provided LegendaryTruth doesn't come along and whoop his ass, of course ;)).

BTW- despite all the flack that Fear has gotten from the fans, I've actually warmed up to him a lot as an icon. I think he's very cool. I just think Universal missed the boat on making him front and center for the event so he never really felt like THE icon for this year. He needed more presence in the marketing, website, archway video, and throughout the park. Because they wanted to keep him "in the shadows" it really undercut his influence. It's a shame, really.

I totally agree. Fear and his minions were great characters, IMO, and I would love to see them come back to the event someday. But Fear needed to be done up a little bigger. He was great in the media stuff, but his presence in the park wasn't very strong... you could feel it, but it was weak. I almost feel like Jack overshadowed him, and that's bad considering he's supposed to be the "icon of icons".