HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, if you are acting like an idiot or, more importantly like you are not having a good time, you quite possibly won't be targeted regardless of what you wear.

Actually, if you act like an idiot, you are much more likely to be completely ignored.

Working in the streets, I love checking out people's t-shirts and such. Vault shirts and HNN shirts almost always get special attention from me.

Actually, if you act like an idiot, you are much more likely to be completely ignored.

Working in the streets, I love checking out people's t-shirts and such. Vault shirts and HNN shirts almost always get special attention from me.

In the streets, I imagine, you get a little more choice in who you scare. I can't see any detail on shirts in the house, and only get about a second to decide if I'm going to go for the scare or not. I'll admit, I go for jerkoffs occasionally simply because I don't get a chance to judge them in advance. When I do, I feel bad because I gave them any sort of satisfaction for the night.

Holy shit, that was so very fun. Fear may fucking blow goats, but every house I went to (except for maybe Hades...) was really awesome!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that I'm gonna be able to go again on the 30th! And I saw someone from HNN on the boat ride back to the Royal Pacific!

I seriously need to get my FFP and go more often. This year is really a blast with very minor exceptions. FEAR isn't used enough, but everyone else is used plenty to make up for it.

So speaking of being a blast, I was recently invited to Boo Camp at HHN and was allowed to be a Scareactor for a night. It was too much friggin fun. To see all of my pictures, and videos, click here.

I seriously need to get my FFP and go more often. This year is really a blast with very minor exceptions. FEAR isn't used enough, but everyone else is used plenty to make up for it.

So speaking of being a blast, I was recently invited to Boo Camp at HHN and was allowed to be a Scareactor for a night. It was too much friggin fun. To see all of my pictures, and videos, click here.

You are one lucky man Erik. Hope you had a blast...B)

Just to recap from what I've heard...and please correct me if I'm wrong: This Friday (15th) there's going to be that wedding contest winner thing, correctional kids 18-20 years old running around, and there's no school that day in the Orlando area....

friggin great.

one night a year I can go and that's the day I was out-voted on.

I smell told-you-so soup brewing...

Just to recap from what I've heard...and please correct me if I'm wrong: This Friday (15th) there's going to be that wedding contest winner thing, correctional kids 18-20 years old running around, and there's no school that day in the Orlando area....

friggin great.

For what it's worth, the wedding won't affect your HHN experience. It's taking place on the steps of the Wyandot Estate during the day. If anything, you might see a RIP group walking around that would actually be new couple.

The correctional kids I'm nervous about, but I'm more concerned about the correctional kids WITH normal Hell Week crowds. Those people expecting two hour waits are going to be getting them this weekend.

friggin great.

Honestly the wedding won't affect your visit at all. It's for a limited number of guests before everything opens. The correctional kids are going to Very watched like hawks if they are there so they won't be a big problem. The worst is the little school bastards who have Friday off. Away from mommy and daddy they like to try shit. If you encounter a problem with any of them, find the nearest security, OPD officer or team member in a black shirt wearing a glow stick and they'll take care of them :) hope you have fun! :)