HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read through all the posts from the past ten days when I was off in the Worker's Paradise, oh wait wasn't that the other one?

Anyway, after seeing the new picture of FEAR I gotta admit he is oddly hot. And since XX is his brand, maybe Dos Equis really should be the signature drink?

The Most Interesting Sumerian Fear Demon in the World.

To Badyesgoodmaybe - the whole severed finger thing is the motif for Howl-O-Screem this year NOT HHN. Whereas I would never suggest to a person with a mental/personality/social disorder that they should mutilate themselves it is obvious that for this years theme cutting off a finger would be inappropriate. Branding yourself with XX would fit the theme.

BOB is somebody's uncle? Aunt maybe, but Uncle?

Have i told you I love you today kind sir.

Not sure if this has been posted yet....here he is....saw this posted on HHN facebook page

61780_1602605263488_1186786078_1771898_1762472_n.jpg

If the shirt wasn't proof, it looks like he does have wings.. Although I guess we really already had that idea..

I love the brand.. I hope at the event he will wield this iron with a 'glowing effect'.

I want a fake tattoo that looks like an XX brand or scarification. I think that would be so cool haha.

I immediately thought that when I seen the brand. I think of a tattoo to get for every year.. I've got two; Both movies. I have a Leatherface sketch on my right forearm & Chucky's shoeprints from last years website (& the 'Good Guy Doll commercial' from the movie). Both inspired by HHN & fueled by my love for these characters..

Leatherface:

l_50448115fba64a9fa2b35829a64bf932.jpg

Chucky's Shoe Print:

l_9753d3bcd04247289e128b6e7a11c245.jpg

Together:

l_e5d45622012d401cac6fc76372011f21.jpg

But I have been wanting to get one that directly relates to HHN.. Maybe I will get the brand with a burnt skin effect on the back of my right arm.. It would fit me too as I am just five months younger than the event.

EDIT: Sorry.. I am seven months older than the event.. Had to think about it.

Edited by Shadow Creek

All this talk about Fear Being sexy Wtf? :lol:

I guess from the looks of it Fear Waxes? such smooth chest and arm...mm I don't know, I guess since HOS went with the sexy rock star I guess HHN went with the sexy demon? I don't know, I bet we'll also be able to see his legs and everything, like he will barely be dressed (and the lime green vest is not helping) HHN xx twenty years of hot?

When I thought of fear, sexy and hot and muscular was the last thing I had in mind, :)

Edited by black7mask

All this talk about Fear Being sexy Wtf? :lol:

I guess from the looks of it Fear Waxes? such smooth chest and arm...mm I don't know, I guess since HOS went with the sexy rock star I guess HHN went with the sexy demon? I don't know, I bet we'll also be able to see his legs and everything, (and the lime green vest is not helping) HHN xx twenty years of hot?

Oh dear god. now I have an image of someone on stage announcing "Welcome to Halloween horror nights-twenty years of HOT, with the sexiest bloodthirsty demon you'll ever meet ;)" and then fear strutting on stage and stripping xD

Oh dear god. now I have an image of someone on stage announcing "Welcome to Halloween horror nights-twenty years of HOT, with the sexiest bloodthirsty demon you'll ever meet ;)" and then fear strutting on stage and stripping xD

:lol: that really made me laugh!

Fear in a leather thong dancing lol :lol:

OMG, i totally see a Fashion Show type deal for the show w/fear in it. All our favorite characters will be struttin their stuff in skimpy outfits, swimwear, evening wear, casual and for the main even...S&M stuff lmao !!!

I think the caretaker needs a pink feather boa ;)

something like this:

nukjt.jpg

I don't know why but with the scars and the necklace It would seem to me that he could probably have nipple piercings,

lol, When i see Fear I am going to ask him "what is your secret to such smooth skin?" :lol:

Edited by black7mask

OMG, i totally see a Fashion Show type deal for the show w/fear in it. All our favorite characters will be struttin their stuff in skimpy outfits, swimwear, evening wear, casual and for the main even...S&M stuff lmao !!!

"We have such sights to show you..." *opens trenchcoat*

I agree... I'm wondering if he will be "suspended from the hooks" from the t-shirt, if not for only a portion, under the XX prop in FR SZ

hanging, like in the air, that sounds pretty amazing if they did that, I imagine like the wings fully expanded and Fear hanging, that would be amazing but I think and expect fear just in stilts,