HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O! 4got to ask. Anybody know what the specialty drinks will be this year? Name, color, and price? I love to get my drink on and I just want to get a feel for what i'm in for and plan out my drink/tip finances right you know? lol

Doesn't it seem that USF has a standard specialty drink for Mardi Gras and HHN? Last year it was called "Hair of the Wolf" and it's basically Red Bull and Rum? Whatever's in it, it's good stuff!

Gotta say that I am pretty bummed that they aren't offering the IOA add-on from 4-7pm this year :(

It has been our groups' tradition since HHN moved back over to Universal to ride the coasters at IOA to get pumped before venturing into Horror Nights. I have an annual pass this year so it doesn't really matter much to me but the rest of my group won't be able to get into IOA early, which pretty much sucks.

This is the first year that they haven't offered it since moving HHN back to the studios, I wonder why? Looks like our tradition is getting the ol' shaftarooni...

Better not be because of Potter...

:( :( :(

It's funny you say that. It is also my families tradition and I was very upset too. Today I called up there to make sure they weren't doing it and he did say no. However he did say instea thy are doing a Universal early ticket. he said it will be from 2-5 and that it had literally jut gotten approved before igot onthe phone with him. I'm guess we will work similar to stay and scream? Get in the holding areas around 5? Has anybody else heard about this? Was I literally the first guest they told? He did say it had just gotten approval, and to expect it on the site in the next few days.

EDIT: sorry for the excessive grammatical errors I am doing this from my iPod.

Edited by gatoralex

I kinda liked the "Carnage Cocktail" from 07. I thought it was delicious. And the yellow really bought out the flashing lights from the cup more :) I just can't believe we are only 9, soon to be 8, days away from opening night. Hands up if you wish you could just set up camp in Universal somewhere and wait till opening night. *Raises both hands as high as they can go* lol

I kinda liked the "Carnage Cocktail" from 07. I thought it was delicious. And the yellow really bought out the flashing lights from the cup more :) I just can't believe we are only 9, soon to be 8, days away from opening night. Hands up if you wish you could just set up camp in Universal somewhere and wait till opening night. *Raises both hands as high as they can go* lol

*raises hand*

I call a willow hut!!!

Mae

I believe the specialty drink is usually the same from year to year, but the name changes. Last year, a beer was $8 and the specialty drink was $10 ( :o ), and I would expect a slight increase in prices for this year. Don't know how anyone can afford to get smashed considering those prices!

Dos Equis should DEFINITELY be the beer of choice!

It's funny you say that. It is also my families tradition and I was very upset too. Today I called up there to make sure they weren't doing it and he did say no. However he did say instea thy are doing a Universal early ticket. he said it will be from 2-5 and that it had literally jut gotten approved before igot onthe phone with him. I'm guess we will work similar to stay and scream? Get in the holding areas around 5? Has anybody else heard about this? Was I literally the first guest they told? He did say it had just gotten approval, and to expect it on the site in the next few days.

EDIT: sorry for the excessive grammatical errors I am doing this from my iPod.

Thanks for the heads up, maybe an IOA add on will get approved as well *fingers crossed*

Quick question. Does it matter if my brother has a Annual Pass for the parks if I sign him and myself up for the sneak peek Passholder Nights? From what I remember he doesn't have to have one. I'm trying to get us signed in today. Been wanting to go for the longest time but one of my friends keeps holding me back. I will go this year!!!! lol Thanks for your help.

Don't know if this has been posted yet but it is a GREAT look into the Hallow'ed (?) Past house. It's a media incite video.

isn't this the media invitation???

There HERE!!!! SHIRTSS!

L_UniversalOrlandoHHNXXHousesTShirtHHN2010FLORIDAHOUSETEE.JPG.jpeg

^ just incase that didnt work (never done this before..) heres the link.. http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductId=a7808a3e-621e-4c48-88e9-628027655a83(MerchandiseBaseCatalog)&parentCategory=&CategoryName=

this has been out for like 1 week i got both on tuesday :) cant wait to get them should be on saturday or monday! :)

Edited by jetsfreakHHN

A new BRAND of fear? Really? The media gift is a pun? Weak.

I really like the videos, though. If they had been doing this a couple weeks ago, I would have been far more enthusiastic. I like the idea of FEAR being able to randomly possess people, Evil Dead style. That leads to a whole host of awesome possibilities, like maybe a scarezone full of old-school characters all cranked up on fear-juice. Also, am I the only one who thinks FEAR is starting to look like the long-lost member of GWAR?

Oh, and I think I like Heather better AFTER she gets possessed.