HHN XX Discussion

I completely agree! On both counts!

The bathroom lights is a GREAT idea, but then we have to think about the dolts who brought their infants and whether or not they'll be safe on a diaper changing station, or whatever. It's always something. I do often wish that we'd get at least one weekend without young children. I'd even be happy if it was no one under 12 allowed (not just recommended), as 12 year olds can mostly take care of themselves at a theme park.

Mae

You are so right on sweetie...there is something about strollers and HHN that just don't go together at all. And I agree, I think the under 12 concept isn't a bad idea, by 12 you can take care of yourself. It pains me to see the complete sheer look of terror some younger kids get on their faces every year, you can tell they didn't want to come but Mom and/or Dad made them.

I still think the bathroom light idea would be amazing...but like you mentioned, the whole diaper changing situation...why do people always have ruin these good ideas?! LOL

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now something to discuss... A pic of someone creating Eddie's mask has surfaced. I gotta say it looks bad ass. So where do you guys think he's going to pop up?

Hallow'd Past, most likely. Can't think of anything else that would really fit him, except maybe Zombiegeddon... that's assuming he's in a house. He could very well be in the 20 years of fear scarezone... in fact, I'd say that's the most likely possibility (since generally, they don't use elaborate prosthetics in the houses).

Edited by Dinosaur Pirate

Yea im thinking in the scarezone or in the final scene of Hallow'd Past... I'm hoping he's in both but I have a feeling it will be one or the other. I would love to see him out in all his glory in a scarezone so he can really wreak havoc. I would just hate to walk through the zone and have ppl taking pic with him. I hate that

How about just having the lights flicker in the bathroom, then go completely out for a second or two while FEAR's voice plays through speakers?

I know this is kinda old, but holy crap it had my heart racing just thinking about it. It would be the coolest thing if only they'd do it :\

Ughhhhh I hope we see Eddie in a scarezone. I have a feeling, like most of you, he'll be in the HHN SZ or Hallow'd past. However, I would love to see Eddie as the head of the chainsaw drill team, running around the park and waving his chainsaw at people unmercilessly :] hehehe

Ughhhhh I hope we see Eddie in a scarezone. I have a feeling, like most of you, he'll be in the HHN SZ or Hallow'd past. However, I would love to see Eddie as the head of the chainsaw drill team, running around the park and waving his chainsaw at people unmercilessly :] hehehe

Hey all- just joining the board! Long time HHn fan here. I've been going since 2000 so this will be my 11th year!

Anyway- great to see Eddie will be represented in some form at the event. Obviously, Hallow'd Past or 20 Years of Fear are the most likely places he could pop up. But I love the idea of him leading the Chainsaw Drill Team!

As for whoever had the idea of lights flickering in the bathroom? I love it! It's similar to PS: Maximum Madness during Sweet 16. Remember, every 13 minutes or so the place would shut down, the lights would go out, and you'd just hear Jack laughing? That was a great effect! Loved it!

And, at the risk of getting ripped into, I actually enjoy taking pictures with the scareactors in the SZ's. I look forward to it. You can't get any pics in the houses so that's your chance to capture the event for future posterity. I know they're supposed to be out scaring you but I never find the SZ'z scary anyway. They're more just cool and fun. You can always see them coming so I'm never taken by surprise. Just my 2 cents.

Does anybody know if they will do that annual pass holder event this year? LIke the past 2 or so years they have had "sneak peeks" at some houses in the daylight. I think they had Chucky and some other house last year. Could anybody shed some light on that and where I could go on the site or anywhere else to sign up? I am not talking about the VIP tours. I think these tours are free and you can bring a guest even if they don't have a AP.

Sry if this was discussed b4.

Gotta say that I am pretty bummed that they aren't offering the IOA add-on from 4-7pm this year :(

It has been our groups' tradition since HHN moved back over to Universal to ride the coasters at IOA to get pumped before venturing into Horror Nights. I have an annual pass this year so it doesn't really matter much to me but the rest of my group won't be able to get into IOA early, which pretty much sucks.

This is the first year that they haven't offered it since moving HHN back to the studios, I wonder why? Looks like our tradition is getting the ol' shaftarooni...

Better not be because of Potter...

:( :( :(

Does anybody know if they will do that annual pass holder event this year? Could anybody shed some light on that and where I could go on the site or anywhere else to sign up?

Sry if this was discussed b4.

Yeah, this has been posted and discussed at length, I believe in this very thread. I'll save you the time of searching: http://halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/rsvp/

O! 4got to ask. Anybody know what the specialty drinks will be this year? Name, color, and price? I love to get my drink on and I just want to get a feel for what i'm in for and plan out my drink/tip finances right you know? lol

Look for that info after team member preview (Next Wednesday).

O! 4got to ask. Anybody know what the specialty drinks will be this year? Name, color, and price? I love to get my drink on and I just want to get a feel for what i'm in for and plan out my drink/tip finances right you know? lol

there will be a specialty drink in the AP pre-event from what I was told.

Edited by JWFearman

It's really funny how practically all of us who have gone through our rehersals have suddenly gone quiet on this thread again. Let me just say, there's good reason, and you really should equate that to a very good thing. I know I'm not the only one giddy as fu** right now.

You are a tease! lol

I know this is kinda old, but holy crap it had my heart racing just thinking about it. It would be the coolest thing if only they'd do it :\

Right? That bathroom idea would be sick, although imaging how many people would end up panicking and pissing on themselves or, worse, others at the urinals lol

XX - Twenty Years of Fear. 20 different shots mixed together with a splash of pineapple juice. It costs $50, but with a one drink limit and guaranteed to !#$% you up!

HA HA HA, just kidding. As long as the beer/shotglasses light up and look cool, I'll be happy :P