HHN XX Discussion

Well obviously merchandise we'll be seeing this year will be: shirts, lanyards, pins, shotglasses..(am I missing something?)

Stuff I wanna see this year : keychains(?), dvd of the past 20 years or a book of the past 20 yrs, ehh..I don't know. My mind is blank at the moment.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously merchandise we'll be seeing this year will be: shirts, lanyards, pins, shotglasses..(am I missing something?)

Stuff I wanna see this year : keychains(?), dvd of the past 20 years or a book of the past 20 yrs, ehh..I don't know. My mind is blank at the moment.

1. Are lanyards what people hold their home- printed tickets in?

2. All the items you said you want to see this year sound great, I'd love to see them, too!

You know, just a thought, do you guys think the icons of the past (Jack, Caretaker, etc) will appear in the Twenty Years of Fear Sz or the fear Revealed SZ (if they appear in any SZ at all, of course.) i was just pondering it; although twenty years of fear is the obvious choice for them to appear, the Fear Revealed description talks about Chaos, Death, Sacrifice, Legend, and Vengance, So I was thrown for a loop and was wondering what all your takes on the subject might be :P

You know, just a thought, do you guys think the icons of the past (Jack, Caretaker, etc) will appear in the Twenty Years of Fear Sz or the fear Revealed SZ (if they appear in any SZ at all, of course.) i was just pondering it; although twenty years of fear is the obvious choice for them to appear, the Fear Revealed description talks about Chaos, Death, Sacrifice, Legend, and Vengance, So I was thrown for a loop and was wondering what all your takes on the subject might be :P

Well, I would imagine that they would since combined they have been main icons for about 8 years(estimate). Not so sure about the Fear revealed scarezone,but for sure in the Twenty Years of Fear scarezone. If not, you can have my head :P

All of the scareactors, as far as I know, that have been revealed for Twenty Years of Fear are house and scarezone characters. It's meant to be a buildup to Fear Revealed (hence why the gates at the Mel's end of the scarezone look like the lantern sides opened up), which will have the past icons and presumably Adaru himself. The only question is why the hearse would be there.

Also if you are doing the stay and scream they usually have someone walking around in that area selling them...

The lanyards are $5.00...

thanks for the ifno bro.i thnik ill get some this yea year for my tickets this year.

fyi anything i can wear for scareactore's i can wear so u can target me or my little brother as a HNN member?

Edited by localHHNfan19

localHHNfan, you bring up an excellent question. We need to find a way that any of you lovely scare actors out there can identify us from other people in crowd so you can know it's one of us! We just need to find a way....

And for the reccord, if Maximum Madness if wrong HE won't be decapitating himself, I will be. After all, he said I could have his head if he was wrong, therefore I should get the honor of cutting it off for myself ^_____^ lmao

And for the reccord, if Maximum Madness if wrong HE won't be decapitating himself, I will be. After all, he said I could have his head if he was wrong, therefore I should get the honor of cutting it off for myself ^_____^ lmao

Ok, fair enough. When will you be taking care of business?

thanks for the ifno bro.i thnik ill get some this yea year for my tickets this year.

fyi anything i can wear for scareactore's i can wear so u can target me or my little brother as a HNN member?

Anytime...B)

Either an HNN t-shirt or a HHN Vault (RIP) t-shirt. Or just something to show that you are part of one of these forums...That should do the trick...doll-maker.gif

All of the scareactors, as far as I know, that have been revealed for Twenty Years of Fear are house and scarezone characters. It's meant to be a buildup to Fear Revealed (hence why the gates at the Mel's end of the scarezone look like the lantern sides opened up), which will have the past icons and presumably Adaru himself. The only question is why the hearse would be there.

maybe thats where caretaker will be over near the hearse

Edited by demonfalconking

Either an HNN t-shirt or a HHN Vault (RIP) t-shirt. Or just something to show that you are part of one of these forums...That should do the trick...doll-maker.gif

Yeah I thought about this, I don't have a shirt, but I thought about making a Vault shirt before, like, those places where you get shirts made, but I don't have money for a shirt this year

I thought maybe making a big Button with the HNN logo or the Vault logo, but I don't know if a button is visible enough, besides a shirt or a button, I think those are the only options

On this note, wasn't the commercial supposed to come out today? Where is it?

I am wondering the same thing. I was expecting it to be revealed on the site as well as on broadcast, but I guess not. I am really looking forward to the commercial, hopefully someone can catch it and give us a link or something!

I've watched the Ellen Degeneres promo commercial (I believe someone on here posted a link to it a couple of days back). Is the full length commercial going to be any different? I didnt find the one I watched very chilling in the least so I'm hoping there's going to be a little tweaking for the full one.