Zombie Gras

Saws 'N Steam

Esqueleto Muerte

Fear Revealed

HHN: 20 Years of Fear

SHOWS:

Bill & Ted

Brian Brushwood: Menace and Malice

no love for eddie though lol........... but yes, cindy has her own maze and it ISN'T another screamhouse rehash.............

wow another psychoscareapy? and shadybrook's been closed for 15 years? so im guessing we time traveled when Jack took it over in 2006? lol.........

I don't think so.

Rather than brag about what I got right, I'd like to talk about what I got wrong. Because that's how I am.

So how did they fool me? Well I knew there would be a Shady Brook house and I knew there would be a Plague House - BUT I thought they would be the same house! I had been going with a haunted prison or asylum idea until I heard about the plague and thought that it all was in 23.

I really thought Disaster would be a game theme, i knew there would be zombies but a zombie training facility did not cross my mind. I also thought old Jack's nemesis Dr. Oddfellow would be involved.

I am free to reveal that I had heard from THREE different sources that the facade for 22 was the Screamhouse. Apparently those individuals saw a Victorian Mansion and couldn't tell the difference. But later rumors about LT investigations began to lead me in the correct direction.

They fooled everybody with this witchcraft sz making us think it was linked to the Greek house.

I really did not expect an entire steampunk zone, rather i thought either plague or ice queen themed.

although in the past few days i expected the mexican dead zone, i never realized the glowing mummy photo on the media page was from there and thought that a sprung tent house would use the DE effect again. This was also because i did not realize that plague and prison were 2 houses.

although i knew that fear personified was coming as a new icon, i did not know what "con-artist" meant and so did not know what would be at Mel's

And of course like everybody else I expected a zone in kidzone with willow huts? whats up with that?

Finally it was a surprise to hear about Brushwood. Although we all heard he was scheduled somewhere unrevealed every night of the event, and this seemed suspicious, I was always told that Universal banned him from performing there ever again for cause.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy