HHN XX Sales and Marketing Campaign

Hey all, I haven't seen a topic devoted to this yet. Today I was in Publix and two woman from Sales and Marketing from Uni were setting up this years in-store ticket promos and such.

I'm sure we'll start seeing BK and billboards very soon. Share your sightings here etc. Enjoy! 30 Days!

I asked a person at the Customer Service desk at Publix to see if the Store Manager would save all the promotional stuff once the event is over. The person asked the Manager and came back and said "no". Because People from Universal will come back once the event is over and take the stuff down. So, Publix can't just loan the stuff to me because Universal is going to come back and take the stuff. I don't know why the person said that, because I was not asking to borrow the advertisements but to keep them. Publix has saved the advertisements in year's past. However, this year seems to be different. I really wanted to collect this year's promotional material though since I have promos from Publix from the last 4 years. I may be calling Publix Corporate office or Universal Public Relations. Because what's Universal going to do with the promotional material, auction it off which is just pieces of advertisement on cardboard! It really sucks!

Love the silver HHNXX, looks very nice. Clearly they're going for the "what does FEAR look like? Come to the event to find out!" marketing approach... let's hope they can deliver...!

I'm interested to see what the Burger King Cups look like. Would it be wise to put FEAR's grimy jaws on the cup of the drink you were about to enjoy?

Wow, I'm glad to see this thread, I went to Publix today and I was like OMG, the advertisement for HHN, and Seeing that is just the lantern and nothing else, I don't know why

but I wasn't surprised at all, I don't see what else they could have put in it,

But yeah I also kept thinking I wish I could have one of those promo pics, I would love to have the display of the Lantern...

What's going on with the letters of the billboard? why do they look like that? and in the first picture they are missing, I wish I could to see it right now, is very interesting

Wow, I'm glad to see this thread, I went to Publix today and I was like OMG, the advertisement for HHN, and Seeing that is just the lantern and nothing else, I don't know why

but I wasn't surprised at all, I don't see what else they could have put in it,

But yeah I also kept thinking I wish I could have one of those promo pics, I would love to have the display of the Lantern...

What's going on with the letters of the billboard? why do they look like that? and in the first picture they are missing, I wish I could to see it right now, is very interesting

I was actually gonna say something about it looking incomplete and then the new pic got posted. My guess is in the first pic the billboard probably wasn't finished, the HHN XX part just hasn't been added yet.

Love the silver HHNXX, looks very nice. Clearly they're going for the "what does FEAR look like? Come to the event to find out!" marketing approach... let's hope they can deliver...!

I'm interested to see what the Burger King Cups look like. Would it be wise to put FEAR's grimy jaws on the cup of the drink you were about to enjoy?

i probably would think BK would be using the lantern. after that 2007 fiasco with that woman who wanted BK to get rid of their tray liners featuring Freddy, Jason and Leatherface. i'm sure they'll try not to take a gamble showing Fear's teeth.

I like the billboards....however......I don't think it's that catching for someone who isn't a huge HHN fan. I think it is definitely something you look at twice and then aren't fully sure what you are looking at. If they were looking for a billboard to peak your interest, they have achieved it.

I like it but am not sure what anyone who hasn't seen the website will think the event is about this year.

I asked a person at the Customer Service desk at Publix to see if the Store Manager would save all the promotional stuff once the event is over. The person asked the Manager and came back and said "no". Because People from Universal will come back once the event is over and take the stuff down. So, Publix can't just loan the stuff to me because Universal is going to come back and take the stuff. I don't know why the person said that, because I was not asking to borrow the advertisements but to keep them. Publix has saved the advertisements in year's past. However, this year seems to be different. I really wanted to collect this year's promotional material though since I have promos from Publix from the last 4 years. I may be calling Publix Corporate office or Universal Public Relations. Because what's Universal going to do with the promotional material, auction it off which is just pieces of advertisement on cardboard! It really sucks!

I don't know which Publix you called, but if it's the one I work at you're out of luck, I'm taking the display home after the event :P

I saved this year's Mardi Gras display right before it was about to get sent to the cardboard compactor.

Our store doesn't even have our up yet though. I see the box sitting in the back, but we are waiting to get the tickets, because until we get the tickets it is pointless to have the display.

Edited by Jumboshrmp