HHN XX Commercial

Excited to see the HHN commercials are starting to play, means we are getting closer to the event. Thought the commercial was pretty good, not scary but definitely had a creepy feel to it

As a side note: Has anyone seen the HHN Coke Zero cans yet? Was at Publix yesterday and they did not have them.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i wanna go to that warehouse and see all the cool props.Does anyone know anything about it?

Your not suggesting that it is a "real" warehouse that is full of past HHN props that you can walk through? And are asking if someone knows where it is and can get you access are you? Cause that would be no on both counts.

I spy Frankenstein's lab globes, Horrorwood clown trashcan, 07's bumper car, Horrowood sign, Palace Theater sign, Bride of Frankenstein gurney (now in SnS), collector mask, Alice's mirror, Friends Til the End doll from Barbie's room, cage from 07's Troupe Macabre, clown from 07's Jack's Funhouse, Cirque's wooden coffin by the Mr. Tiny heckler.

This commercial that has been going around, is it the Final, scary one? Because I hear people saying how scary the preview was, but honestly, its not scary at all. I take it Universal is making an even Scarier commercial that I have not seen yet?

Maybe it's just me but I feel the last two commercials have been seriously lacking. Ripped failed even on the level of just presenting its 3 advertisement-heavy icons (Jigsaw was completely nonthreatening, Chucky was clearly a dummy, Wolfman looked pretty good but not scary). I won't even address the fact that the icon wasn't in it. 2006, 7, and 8 all had really strong commercials - why have the last two years been so "meh"? The new commercial isn't threatening or scary at all, in part because the narrator starts talking and kills any mood it had going for it. The fact that FEAR isn't shown sort of hurts it, but isn't fatally damaging - it's just the fact that while kind of cool, the commercial just isn't scary (or even creepy).

Your not suggesting that it is a "real" warehouse that is full of past HHN props that you can walk through? And are asking if someone knows where it is and can get you access are you? Cause that would be no on both counts.

I know the warehouse in the commercial is fake.However I do know that there is a REAL warehouse off of Universal poperty just for Halloween Horror Nights & another warehouse for like movie type things.i was just asking if anyone had any in sight on the halloween warehouse.i know i could not go.I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it.I heard that Hallows past is based on that warehouse.

I know the warehouse in the commercial is fake.However I do know that there is a REAL warehouse off of Universal poperty just for Halloween Horror Nights & another warehouse for like movie type things.i was just asking if anyone had any in sight on the halloween warehouse.i know i could not go.I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it.I heard that Hallows past is based on that warehouse.

Most of the HHN props are kept in the sprung tents and the Parade Warehouse. Most of the bigger items are usually destroyed or made into other things.

A great majority of the lighting equipment is stored at the off-property site as well.