HHN XX Commercial

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

another thing, when it does air it's often best to check Fox 35, WESH 2, and Local 6 between 7 to 11 pm, as the HHN commercials often appear during those times (especially during the 11 o'clock news)

Wow. Nice find, guys! I actually don't mind the more high pitched scream. It doesn't really take away from the effect to me, and I like the commercial as a whole. Although, on a side note, other HHN commercials have seemed slightly creepier to me. This one is interesting and cool, but not really scary or creepy at all in my opinion. Just my two cents though.

This one is interesting and cool, but not really scary or creepy at all in my opinion. Just my two cents though.

Well this is just the Coke advertisement for Horror nights. The primary commercial that will air on television will be closer to the commercial you would come to expect from horror nights.

sweet. i wish i can see it when it airs, but alas, i live in IL. hopefully the website will post it, which im sure it will.

I know last year they did some national ads on SyFy and a couple other cable networks so you may be able to see one air.

They will definitely make it to the web though.

Wow. Nice find, guys! I actually don't mind the more high pitched scream. It doesn't really take away from the effect to me, and I like the commercial as a whole. Although, on a side note, other HHN commercials have seemed slightly creepier to me. This one is interesting and cool, but not really scary or creepy at all in my opinion. Just my two cents though.

wow, that was really cool, I Loved seeing the lantern for real, looked really cool.

and about what you said about the scream, the way I heard it was Fear growling and then the security guard is the one making the higher scream

because I hear Fear really low and monster like, but then the high pitch one sounds like a person,

wow, that was really cool, I Loved seeing the lantern for real, looked really cool.

and about what you said about the scream, the way I heard it was Fear growling and then the security guard is the one making the higher scream

because I hear Fear really low and monster like, but then the high pitch one sounds like a person,

Oh, I was replying to OMGSaint on that one, but that could very well be true. I only watched it once and it was in pieces because of slow internet here, so that is quite possible. :)

And you make a valid point, TJ2229ER. I'll wait until then to judge it. :)

Anyone else notice Fear's shadow? It looks like he might have to long arms...or it might just be a trick of the light. I wonder when they'll post the commercial on the site.

Anyone else notice Fear's shadow? It looks like he might have to long arms...or it might just be a trick of the light. I wonder when they'll post the commercial on the site.

They're playing it before Vampires Suck now as well. The people infront of me almost had a heart attack. LOL. Of course when the commercial ended the theater was all a buzz about how awesome it looks and when they should go.

Unfortunately the commercial does not seem to be playing down here in Fort Myers - my sister went to go see Last Exorcism tonight and said it wasn't shown. Pity... hopefully the event version will be on the website (and start airing on TV) soon. And hopefully they'll have filmed a new Gory Getaway clip instead of obviously reusing the Mary one like last year!