Today Universal finally released full ticket information and FFP tickets for Halloween Horror Nights 27 along with a new look to the website.
Here is a list of the types of Frequent Fear Passes you can purchase along with the pricing. As you can see they are pretty comparable to last year’s prices. You can also purchase the general Flex Tickets as well.
We also got a new look and teaser to the website.
If you pay attention to the other Universal Halloween Horror Nights around the world, looks familiar.
This year resembles what we saw at Halloween Horror Nights 6 in Singapore last year. Singapore had a “Icon” called Lady Death, along with the same look including the skulls and roses. Could she be making the way to Orlando?
We also got an updated logo that does away with the look of previous years. Universal always used the generic black/white Halloween Horror Nights text with a red number signifying the year. The logo is more updated using the color scheme of the website and did away with the number. At this point does the number matter to you? Should Universal keep using the number or a year in the logo, or just call it “Halloween Horror Nights”? Long time fans will know the number, or the general public will just say the year!
Here is the official press release.
ORLANDO, Fla. (June 7, 2017) – Today, Universal Orlando Resort unveiled all ticket and vacation packages available for guests to experience Halloween Horror Nights 2017. Starting now, guests can take advantage of dozens of new 2017 offers from special Halloween Horror Nights vacation packages to Halloween Horror Nights Flex Tickets – giving them more flexibility to plan their visit.
Returning to Universal Studios Florida for a record-breaking 34 select nights from September 15 – November 4, the nation’s premier Halloween event will feature:
- Nine new immersive and bone-chilling haunted houses based on everything from iconic horror films and popular TV shows to disturbing original stories that will place guests in their own personal nightmare
- Five elaborately-themed scarezones where hundreds of menacing scareactors will stalk guests’ every move
- Two captivating and entertaining live shows
- Access to Universal Studios Florida’s most exhilarating rides and attractions
With the variety of Halloween Horror Nights 2017 ticket offers and vacation packages that are available, guests are able to choose the best way for them to experience the extreme Halloween entertainment that can only be found at Halloween Horror Nights. New offers include:
- Halloween Horror Nights Sunday – Friday Flex Ticket ($77.99 per adult + tax) and Halloween Horror Nights Sunday – Saturday Flex Ticket (85.99 per adult + tax): The Halloween Horror Nights Flex Ticket is designed to offer guests the most flexibility and convenience when planning their Halloween Horror Nights visit. Guests can purchase the ticket in advance, visit the event on the night of their choosing and proceed straight to turnstiles for entry into the event.
The Sunday – Friday Flex Ticket allows one guest admission to any one Halloween Horror Nights event night from Sunday – Friday. The Sunday – Saturday Flex Ticket allows one guest admission to any one event night.
- Coca-Cola Promotion: On select nights, guests can save up to $50 with a UPC code from any can of Coca-Cola® products when they buy in advance.
- Halloween Horror Nights Vacation Packages (Starting at $229 per adult, per night, tax inclusive at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort): Guests can purchase a Halloween Horror Nights vacation package that includes admission to the event, 3-night hotel accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort on-site hotel, and access to ALL THREE of Universal Orlando’s theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and the all-new Universal’s Volcano Bay.
More information about Halloween Horror Nights 2017 will be revealed soon. For more information, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.