Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

Harlequinofhorror26

New member here looking for help

Hi everyone! Was just going through my shirts from past HHN years and noticed that the design on the Chance shirt from 26 seems to be faded . As Chance is one of my favorite characters in HHN I’m very concerned that my shirt somehow got damaged. I have looked at videos and pictures of the Chance shirt online and it looks much clearer quality than what I have. Please could anyone help another fan out and possibly be able to tell me if I’m just being paranoid or if there’s any solution to this problem I’d be extremely grateful.

Welcome! You now face the sad truth of wear and tear I face this problem as well. I wear my 26 house shirt many many times so the design on the back gets washed away a bit. Its the sad truth when you wear one of the shirts from horror nights. Fear not though as the design will not go away it will just not look as new. If you really do not like that you can all ways go on ebay and see if your shirt is on sale in your size hope this helped!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the reply! I’m not even sure if it’s wear and tear or just the design on the shirt and I’m being paranoid but I’m hoping it’s the latter 

• Like 1

Wash clothing with big decals (like HHN shirts) in cold water and hang them out to dry. It'll increase the lifespan of looking decent vastly.

• Like 1

All is not lost! HHN shirts are also widely available on Ebay.  Sometimes for less than they sold for at the event.

Plus, a faded shirt shows how much you loved the event.  Wear it as a badge

• Like 1