Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

Sign in to follow this  
Johnnyawesomev1

I Now Own A Piece Of Universal History!

So a few weeks ago, when I went and set the world record for ET Adventure, I visited a store I’ve been dying to visit for a while Williams Hollywood Prop Store. I love collecting props. Whether it’s game used sports memorabilia or movie used props I love collecting history. So I asked the shop keeper if he had anything of ET and he said just some cards. So I bought the cards. Later when I get back to Miami, I’m rewatching the video when I recognize a small truck sitting in the corner of the store. It was the toy truck from the ET Adventure store. I was furious with myself and I didn’t know how I didn’t see that when I was there. So, not wanting to live with the regret that I missed out to own a piece of ET history (I already have enough regret not buying the Jack mask at HHN a few years back) I contact a guy on eBay who buys all types of props from the store (and luckily for me that day I had sold a Lebron jersey for $100). We came to an agreement and he went to Universal and bought the truck and a lanyard. So now I own a piece of my favorite ride. Now I have one question, WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL AM I GONNA PUT THIS? Lmao it’s a lot bigger than I expected.