Jump to content

Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In Sign Up

HHNFreak2006

Halloween Horror Nights 28 (2018) Event Music

Recommended Posts

Thank you so so so much!!! I’ve been looking for that super distinctive Scary Tales Little Mermaid track and hoping it would get posted on here!! How do you even find these songs?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, itsabee said:

Thank you so so so much!!! I’ve been looking for that super distinctive Scary Tales Little Mermaid track and hoping it would get posted on here!! How do you even find these songs?

Lots of hard work! LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came here for the banger that plays outside DE: Patient Zero,

stayed because it never fails to amaze me how dedicated you all are. Great work and thanks!

Edited by Midnight Detective
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Midnight Detective said:

Came here for the banger that plays outside DE: Patient Zero,

stayed because it never fails to amaze me how dedicated you all are. Great work and thanks!

Thank you so much! We have a great team and amazing group of friends and one hell of a fan base with this!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way you could break down what rooms/scenes the songs in Scary Tales occur in? Thank you for posting all this!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, itsabee said:

Is there any way you could break down what rooms/scenes the songs in Scary Tales occur in? Thank you for posting all this!!

Lamia’s Doll – Ilan Eshkeri – Stardust: Music from the Motion Picture Album....(Banners Queue)

Shooting Star – Ilan Eshkeri – Stardust: Music from the Motion Picture Album....(Banners Queue)

A Threat – Danny Elfman – Oz: The Great and Powerful Original Motion Picture Soundtrack....(Facade)

Alice: Madness Returns (Theme) – Marshall Crutcher – Alice: Madness Returns Original Game Soundtrack....(Dorothy locked in the Dungeon)

The Lucistic’s Alive – Marco Beltrami – Mimic Original Motion Picture Soundtrack....(Three Little Pigs)

Shelob’s Lair – Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings-The Return of the King: The Complete Recordings Album....(Goldilocks)

Roots and Beginnings – Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings-The Return of the King: The Complete Recordings Album....(Humpty-Dumpty)

Evil Rises – Brian Tyler – Darkness Falls Original Motion Picture Soundtrack....(The Little Mermaid)

Evil Among Us – Marco Beltrami – Mimic Original Motion Picture Soundtrack....(Witch Mirror and Flying Attack)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HHNFreak2006 said:

Lamia’s Doll – Ilan Eshkeri – Stardust: Music from the Motion Picture Album....(Banners Queue)

Shooting Star – Ilan Eshkeri – Stardust: Music from the Motion Picture Album....(Banners Queue)

A Threat – Danny Elfman – Oz: The Great and Powerful Original Motion Picture Soundtrack....(Facade)

Alice: Madness Returns (Theme) – Marshall Crutcher – Alice: Madness Returns Original Game Soundtrack....(Dorothy locked in the Dungeon)

The Lucistic’s Alive – Marco Beltrami – Mimic Original Motion Picture Soundtrack....(Three Little Pigs)

Shelob’s Lair – Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings-The Return of the King: The Complete Recordings Album....(Goldilocks)

Roots and Beginnings – Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings-The Return of the King: The Complete Recordings Album....(Humpty-Dumpty)

Evil Rises – Brian Tyler – Darkness Falls Original Motion Picture Soundtrack....(The Little Mermaid)

Evil Among Us – Marco Beltrami – Mimic Original Motion Picture Soundtrack....(Witch Mirror and Flying Attack)

Thank you so much! I’m looking around for the Hansel and Gretel music because of my guy who was a reserve in there, but this is also so nice to know for the rest of the scenes !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In your Vamp 85' list, you have Real Life – Jake Owen – Real Life Album listed but that's a song from 2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×