Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

Twilight59

Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Basically he's a fan icon i came up with Mr. Mindfield is once a worker at the hhn team however he got fired due to creating more unoriginal ideas and he begins to plot revenge at the universal warehouse. While at there he summons fear and commands him to kill everyone at the theme park however fear denied this and possessed him thus creating Possessed!Marty.

An interesting idea. It would probably be better than Uni's original run of Fear, from what I hear...

But I had another Scarezone idea.

CRAZY CAL'S USED CARS

Crazy Cal has gone CRAZY! He's slashing prices on his wares! Prices so low on cars that are almost straight-out-the-factory? He's gotta be insane!

The people of Carey have gotten use to hearing ads of this type on their airwaves and late-night television. It's a tired gimmick being used to sell cars that probably won't be that good of an investment in the long run. But recently, Cal's been having a rough time. His wife left him for some daytime news anchor, his dog was hit by a bus, and his therapist killed herself. But that's not going to stop Cal! In fact, he just got a whole group of hired hands, straight from Shadybrook, and with their help, prices won't be the only thing they're slashing...

Crazy Cal's Used Cars (stylized in an obnoxious bright font for promotional purposes) is a scarezone that I came up with reading the Insane Proprietor page on TV Tropes. Set in a car lot, the area is filled with cars in heavy states of disrepair, with some possibly on fire. Trashy country music plays, and Cal sometimes gets on the intercom to make promotions and threaten guests.

SCARACTERS:

• Crazy Cal: One of those gimmicky Honest John's types, wearing a ridiculous suit and hat that may or may not match. He walks around with a chainsaw, and may mouth the prerecorded messages.
  • Salesmen: Escaped asylum patients wearing mixtures of casual garb, straightjackets, and business suits. They try to sell you on the cars in the lot, and will try to tear you apart when you refuse. They carry a variety of weapons.
  • Victims: Kidnapped customers who are bound by their hands and may be trapped in the cars. They try to escape, but a salesman will always catch them to "further discuss the deal".
  • Like 2

This is pretty good right there i liked the idea of a insane car salesman killer also the Crossing over the Mindfield scarezone will have some scaracters from my haunted house ideas and your haunted house ideas. The scarezone will have a prop warehouse feeling and almost at the end of the scarezone is Mr.Mindfield sitting on a throne while lantern minions are lingering around the throne.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

This is pretty good right there i liked the idea of a insane car salesman killer also the Crossing over the Mindfield scarezone will have some scaracters from my haunted house ideas and your haunted house ideas. The scarezone will have a prop warehouse feeling and almost at the end of the scarezone is Mr.Mindfield sitting on a throne while lantern minions are lingering around the throne.

So, Crossing Over the Mindfield is your proposed event's version of Altars of Horror/The Harvest? Cool, also, I was just thinking of the representation that my house ideas would have in such a scarezone.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well it's like that but however the scarezone was inspired by the 20 years of fear scarezone. (Which is a scarezone i love since i watched some of it on youtube few years ago)

Edited by Twilight59

Also i'm just gonna ask you docniktmarr something can you give me your representation of the Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horrors idea i had?

Edited by Twilight59

26 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Also i'm just gonna ask you docniktmarr something can you give me your representation of the Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horrors idea i had?

My representation? Again, I don't watch that much Adult Swim. Rick and Morty and the odd Robot Chicken sketch compilation. I don't have much to say about it.

Well you could have scenes like a scene of a generic basement/science lab in the fictional originally scrapped house idea the scaracters could be the Mad Scientist, a Frankenstein reject and a scaracter that is supposed to scare the guests and tells you to get out of the haunted house attraction.

Edited by Twilight59