Jump to content

Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In Sign Up

mz_

Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, zombieman said:

I'm the eternal "no more IP" guy, but I think a Stranger Things and "It" houses would both be very good.  "It" is a no brainer, and as I was watching Stranger Things I was envisioning flipping between here and the Upside Down being done with projection mapping of the vines on the walls, floors and ceilings.  That would be so cool to be walking down a hallway and getting a strobe flash and you are in the Upside Down.  With projection mapping, the timing could even be random.  

 

But I still don't see how Silence of the Lambs, Trick R Treat, or Phantasm would translate into a house.  Sorry Hunnylvr, but I forgot just about every scene from Phantasm you mentioned.

 

Who knows if "It" would be okayed.  Stephen King is such a pretentious, pompous ass....  The guy (used to) write great books, but every time he tried personally to make a good movie adaptation, he produced crap.  Trucks?  Seriously?  The only adaptations he liked were the ones that stuck to the letter of his story - Stand By Me, Shawshank, Green Mile, Misery.  And you know he's nuts when he says he loved Cujo...  What the heck is his fear with adapting his stories to a house?  If there's one place that would do his stuff justice, it's HHN.

Totally with you on the Stranger Things house. I don’t get how people say it can’t fit one, there’s more than enough stuff the fit into a house. As for Trick R Treat, a house adaption would be fairly easy. Just jump from the each anthology to the next and have transitions in between with a finale of all at once; and as for IT, if Stephen Kong wasn’t impressed with The Shining adaption he clearly has his head way too far up his ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between Hawkins Lab, middle school, the Byers' house and the Upside Down itself I think they have plenty to choose from for a megahouse. Recreating scenes (or even the shadow monster/mind flayer) with projection mapping, maybe even using animatronics &/or puppets for the demodogs, I think the creative team could make an incredible maze for Stranger Things. HHN, imo, is really the only place that can do that show the justice it deserves. All that being said though I do have to admit my bias-it is my favorite show. 

 

My only fear if Stranger Things were to come to HHN are the crowds that'd inevitably bring with it. I'd definitely not pass up purchasing an Express pass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, zombieman said:

I'm the eternal "no more IP" guy, but I think a Stranger Things and "It" houses would both be very good.  "It" is a no brainer, and as I was watching Stranger Things I was envisioning flipping between here and the Upside Down being done with projection mapping of the vines on the walls, floors and ceilings.  That would be so cool to be walking down a hallway and getting a strobe flash and you are in the Upside Down.  With projection mapping, the timing could even be random.  

 

But I still don't see how Silence of the Lambs, Trick R Treat, or Phantasm would translate into a house.  Sorry Hunnylvr, but I forgot just about every scene from Phantasm you mentioned.

 

Who knows if "It" would be okayed.  Stephen King is such a pretentious, pompous ass....  The guy (used to) write great books, but every time he tried personally to make a good movie adaptation, he produced crap.  Trucks?  Seriously?  The only adaptations he liked were the ones that stuck to the letter of his story - Stand By Me, Shawshank, Green Mile, Misery.  And you know he's nuts when he says he loved Cujo...  What the heck is his fear with adapting his stories to a house?  If there's one place that would do his stuff justice, it's HHN.

 

The fact you "forgot" every scene I mentioned doesn't mean that automatically makes Phantasm a bad candidate for a house.  It simply means you need to rewatch the friggin movie.  

 

Stephen King is NOT a "pretentious, pompous ass".  He has had his reasons for not wanting his stuff used as a haunted house.  So what?  He created it, it's his right.  You don't even know his reasoning,  but you'll assume and start name-calling.  Not cool.. AT ALL.  I've met him and talked to him many times.  Hell, I even WORKED for him for a full day for a charity event several years ago.  He's the very opposite of how you just described him.  I will stop there as I'm having heart palpitations in an effort to not curse you out until your eyeballs bleed.

11 hours ago, wow said:

Totally with you on the Stranger Things house. I don’t get how people say it can’t fit one, there’s more than enough stuff the fit into a house. As for Trick R Treat, a house adaption would be fairly easy. Just jump from the each anthology to the next and have transitions in between with a finale of all at once; and as for IT, if Stephen Kong wasn’t impressed with The Shining adaption he clearly has his head way too far up his ass.

 

Also, when King's books were being adapted originally, the big thing was either the "mini-series" route or a full feature movie.  There wasn't Netflix or HBO series or whatever.  Yes, much crap was produced, but a lot of that had to do with the attempt at making a movie for a book that was just WAY too long to be adapted properly, or it was done by the wrong people.  His best movies come from his novellas - the in-between of a novel and a short story.  Stand by Me and Shawshank came from the same collection of novellas.  Misery was a relatively short novel.  The Green Mile was a paperback series - also rather short in total.  He hated the Shining because it wasn't true to the story - Kubrick missed the entire point.   We won't argue that now, but I totally get why he was pissed about it.  

 

Fortunately for us King fans, the mediums have changed, and his work is getting a better shot.  Mr. Mercedes, for example, is a PHENOMENAL series on the Directv/AT&T Audience Network.  IT was finally done in a way that does the book some justice - and they were smart about it - splitting it into two movies with an R rating.  There have been other decent adaptations like Apt Pupil or Hearts in Atlantis or The Mist (movie, not the shitty tv show).  They weren't blockbusters, but as a King fan, I appreciated them.  I am not going to go on about every adaptation, as this isn't the place to do so, but I can't just sit by and watch a bunch of people start ripping on him for such a dumbass reason.

11 hours ago, wow said:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

Mr. Mercedes, for example, is a PHENOMENAL series on the Directv/AT&T Audience Network.

It's just a damn shame that no one will really see it.

Edited by StupidStupidDan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hunnylvr said:

 

 

Stephen King is NOT a "pretentious, pompous ass".  He has had his reasons for not wanting his stuff used as a haunted house.  So what?  He created it, it's his right.  You don't even know his reasoning,  but you'll assume and start name-calling.  Not cool.. AT ALL.  I've met him and talked to him many times.  Hell, I even WORKED for him for a full day for a charity event several years ago.  He's the very opposite of how you just described him.  I will stop there as I'm having heart palpitations in an effort to not curse you out until your eyeballs bleed.

 

Seconded. As a Mainer, I can tell you that he's donated large dollars to every school and college I have ever attended, and probably at least one that YOU'VE attended, no matter where you are from. He's a friend of family friends, and by their reports, a stand-up guy. Calling him names because he won't sign off for your precious haunt - which he doesn't owe you, by the way - is childish nonsense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harvey Weinstein donated to tons of charities.  Doesn't make him worthy of admiration. [Clearly I'm not equating the two]

 

I grew up reading all of King's books.  Couldn't wait till the next one.  But I grew weary of seeing my religion and politics being targeted in book after book, so I stopped buying his stuff and became happier.  Don't recall a single interview where he has not trashed things I stand for, so yeah, I see him as a pretentious, pompous ass.  But he started it. :D  

Perhaps there are some actors/actresses/celebrities that you feel the same way about for their leanings?

 

Clearly I touched a nerve, but I don't recall saying anything negative about Rev or Hunny, yet you two have called me dumbass and childish.  

I don't really mind that, except it's for something as innocuous as having an opinion that differs from yours.   Come on.  Let's not do that.

 

See what IP houses do?  This is why we need all-originals.

 

So, back to speculation?  Or do I get another helping of disdain?  (Hoping for speculation)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, zombieman said:

Harvey Weinstein donated to tons of charities.  Doesn't make him worthy of admiration. [Clearly I'm not equating the two]

 

I grew up reading all of King's books.  Couldn't wait till the next one.  But I grew weary of seeing my religion and politics being targeted in book after book, so I stopped buying his stuff and became happier.  Don't recall a single interview where he has not trashed things I stand for, so yeah, I see him as a pretentious, pompous ass.  But he started it. :D  

Perhaps there are some actors/actresses/celebrities that you feel the same way about for their leanings?

 

Clearly I touched a nerve, but I don't recall saying anything negative about Rev or Hunny, yet you two have called me dumbass and childish.  

I don't really mind that, except it's for something as innocuous as having an opinion that differs from yours.   Come on.  Let's not do that.

 

See what IP houses do?  This is why we need all-originals.

 

So, back to speculation?  Or do I get another helping of disdain?  (Hoping for speculation)

Nope, I called what you SAID childish nonsense, and I stand by it. And, goddam, I admire a lot of people, celebrities and not,  with different religious and political leanings than my own. That's called being a part of the real world. Plenty of my heroes are Christian, for example. I don't hold it against them, or stop reading them, or call them pretentious, pompous, biblethumping asses for it.  I'm not that kind of snowflake. :D

7 hours ago, StupidStupidDan said:

It's just a damn shame that no one will really see it.

That's the beauty of media today: no matter how nothing-happening the network, you can still buy it for two bucks an episode. :)

Edited by RevFreako
Just an edit so I can't be said to belittle you. :)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RevFreako said:

That's the beauty of media today: no matter how nothing-happening the network, you can still buy it for two bucks an episode.

Is it available somewhere? I don't see it on Amazon or iTunes. I mean...I'm sure I could easily find it for free, but I like to actually support projects for cash if they give me the option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2017 at 8:03 PM, littlegreenghouls said:

  With the lack luster of streets. I would like to see a parade maybe.  
  I think he could possibly work, if the rumors are true about the parade house going away. 
  Blue man group also might be going away, I think that we might getting a new location possibly. 

Our parade building IS indeed going away and I can't be more happy about it.

On 11/6/2017 at 0:16 PM, hgwy407 said:

Has 30 Days of Night ever been considered? I just watched it again the other night with my wife and we both thought it could be a cool house/maze.

Oh this. ALL of this. This would be such a cool house and they'd be able to utilize a ton of bungees for the swooping vampires overhead. The snow, the blood, so cool.

On 11/7/2017 at 9:31 AM, PeoriaBJJ said:

First I'll tell you what I DONT want to see:

-PURGE

-Sinister

-Conjuring

-Insidious

-PURGE

_AHS Cult

-PURGE

 

No some I think would be cool:

-Stranger Things would be fun

-an updated classic monsters house (its been a few years)

-HR Bloodngutz's triumphant return!

-Nightengales

-Halloween 3 house would be epic!

- or the new Halloween that comes out next year

I agree with all of those except for The Conjuring. Why no Conjuring?

On 11/8/2017 at 2:36 PM, QueenoftheBunnies said:

Here's a collection of my thoughts for 28: 

 

- I think we'll definitely get a maze based on a "classic" horror movie or another white whale. I remember hearing in a podcast this season that there was another white whale they're trying to catch. I can't think of any movies that could possibly fall under that though. 

- As much as I would LOVE to see an IT house, I don't think we're going to get that at least until 29. I think they're going to wait until both movies are out. OR (wishful thinking) they could do a part 1 house for 28 and then a part 2 house for 30. 

- I think Purge might be our new Walking Dead. There's supposed to be another one coming out next year so I think we'll probably get another zone. 

- I really hope they don't turn AHS Cult into a house. It's not strong enough to be it's own house and there isn't a whole lot of content in it that would translate well. It's just clowns and white people. No thanks. 

- AoV will be back and I don't know why, but I have this gut feeling they're going to replace Bill & Ted with Rocky Horror over at Animal Actors. I hope I'm wrong about that though. 

- I would love to see houses based off of Evil Roots and HR Bloodengutz.

- They need an icon again. This whole "the event itself is the icon" was lazy AF. Give Cindy her year! 

- Please no more pig masks. Retire them, burn them, whatever just please no more. 

- I really hope the success of all the original content this year will inspire them to keep the ratio at 4 originals and 5 IPs and really put their hearts into the original content.

 

Also, can anyone remind me what all we're losing within the next year as far as space? I know the parade building and Fear Factor but what else was there?

The WB lot in Burbank apparently has an amazing IT experience during Halloween, so who knows if they'll let Universal get their hands on it. Also, I've heard Animal Actors is going to get the axe for Nintendo, but taking away all of the kid-friendly experiences before replacing them with other kid-friendly experiences, isn't exactly the smartest idea.

On 11/8/2017 at 3:37 PM, StupidStupidDan said:

Nothing's been confirmed on what we're losing, but I've heard both Fear Factor Live and Animal Actors may be on the chopping block, as well as chunks of the kids' area, and the Parade Building. But, I've also heard that they may be building a new Parade building to replace that.

 

Beyond that, construction also requires space for equipment. So, more of that backstage area could be hands-off for HHN next year.

 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the event leaks towards/into Islands next year. I know they try to avoid that at all costs, but it may be inevitable.

An expansion to IOA would be extremely wise, especially if they want to adapt some sort of virtual line system for the houses. In my opinion, it was WAY too packed by 9PM each night for the event to even be enjoyable, so we would just go home. It's great that they are selling the tickets to break records, but they need a place to put the people and opening the other park would be just the trick. Also, if there were a time to increase the Original/IP ratio in favor of originals, it would be right now. With the amount of newcomers we had visit the park this year, I think they'd be just as inclined to come back for the overall experience than what's on the billboards. OR if they feel as if they're losing out on $ after removing some IP's from houses, they could make all of the scarezones IP related and the GP wouldn't know the difference.

On 11/13/2017 at 11:43 PM, wow said:

Totally with you on the Stranger Things house. I don’t get how people say it can’t fit one, there’s more than enough stuff the fit into a house. As for Trick R Treat, a house adaption would be fairly easy. Just jump from the each anthology to the next and have transitions in between with a finale of all at once; and as for IT, if Stephen Kong wasn’t impressed with The Shining adaption he clearly has his head way too far up his ass.

The Shining improved throughout the course of the run, but it was BY FAR not what it should have or could have been. I've been saying this since day one of walking through that house, but they needed a more grandiose approach, like they did with Dead Waters. It felt more like a claustrophobic house than anything else, which is an idea, but in my opinion, not one that should be implemented for a film that makes you feel like it's location is too vast to see the end in sight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Is it available somewhere? I don't see it on Amazon or iTunes. I mean...I'm sure I could easily find it for free, but I like to actually support projects for cash if they give me the option.

I haven't looked, but then I'm waiting till the whole thing is out. There isn't a King adaptation that you can't buy a hard copy of shy of the dollar babies, so it'll come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ifrit is back. Got absolutely no idea what this could mean (probably anything at this stage!):

 

Shimmering, mad light
Rippling, foreign, writhing, dead 
Grab hold and don't slip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2017 at 8:25 PM, zombieman said:

I still don't see how Silence of the Lambs, Trick R Treat, or Phantasm would translate into a house.

for silence of the lambs:

prison scene

possibly younger hannibal murdering people scene

hannibal's escape with dead police officers

the ambulance with hannibal jumping out

buffalo bill dark scene

finally a scene at the island or an airport with hannibal jumping out

 

buffalo bill murdering people and skinning people interlaid throughout these, I think it would be really dope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ringwraith said:

Our parade building IS indeed going away and I can't be more happy about it.

Oh this. ALL of this. This would be such a cool house and they'd be able to utilize a ton of bungees for the swooping vampires overhead. The snow, the blood, so cool.

I agree with all of those except for The Conjuring. Why no Conjuring?

The WB lot in Burbank apparently has an amazing IT experience during Halloween, so who knows if they'll let Universal get their hands on it. Also, I've heard Animal Actors is going to get the axe for Nintendo, but taking away all of the kid-friendly experiences before replacing them with other kid-friendly experiences, isn't exactly the smartest idea.

An expansion to IOA would be extremely wise, especially if they want to adapt some sort of virtual line system for the houses. In my opinion, it was WAY too packed by 9PM each night for the event to even be enjoyable, so we would just go home. It's great that they are selling the tickets to break records, but they need a place to put the people and opening the other park would be just the trick. Also, if there were a time to increase the Original/IP ratio in favor of originals, it would be right now. With the amount of newcomers we had visit the park this year, I think they'd be just as inclined to come back for the overall experience than what's on the billboards. OR if they feel as if they're losing out on $ after removing some IP's from houses, they could make all of the scarezones IP related and the GP wouldn't know the difference.

The Shining improved throughout the course of the run, but it was BY FAR not what it should have or could have been. I've been saying this since day one of walking through that house, but they needed a more grandiose approach, like they did with Dead Waters. It felt more like a claustrophobic house than anything else, which is an idea, but in my opinion, not one that should be implemented for a film that makes you feel like it's location is too vast to see the end in sight.

In all honesty, as long as the were going to do a mega house and it wasn't going to be Shining, they probably shouldn't have done it at all if they wanted it to live up to its full potential. The mega house next year will probably be Stranger Things or It. Hopefully no "all seasons of AHS" house.

 

Plus, with no Bill and Ted, they can really amp up the house/scare-zone budget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, zombieman said:

Harvey Weinstein donated to tons of charities.  Doesn't make him worthy of admiration. [Clearly I'm not equating the two]

 

I grew up reading all of King's books.  Couldn't wait till the next one.  But I grew weary of seeing my religion and politics being targeted in book after book, so I stopped buying his stuff and became happier.  Don't recall a single interview where he has not trashed things I stand for, so yeah, I see him as a pretentious, pompous ass.  But he started it. :D  

Perhaps there are some actors/actresses/celebrities that you feel the same way about for their leanings?

 

Clearly I touched a nerve, but I don't recall saying anything negative about Rev or Hunny, yet you two have called me dumbass and childish.  

I don't really mind that, except it's for something as innocuous as having an opinion that differs from yours.   Come on.  Let's not do that.

 

See what IP houses do?  This is why we need all-originals.

 

So, back to speculation?  Or do I get another helping of disdain?  (Hoping for speculation)

 

I'm sorry.. but where did either of us call you a "dumbass"?  I didn't call you ANYTHING.  Rev simply said that what you SAID was rather childish.  There is a difference.

 

If you didn't mean to equate King with a slimeball douchebag like Weinstein, then why even  say it?  Why throw out a completely false equivalency? I think Rev was trying to draw an overall bigger picture of the various things he knows about King personally to add on to what I said.  Why cherry pick one part with that remark?

 

Soooo, his opposition to your religion and politics makes him a pompous ass?  Hmmm... I'm going to restrain myself from stating the obvious.

 

I can think  of a few actors who I've changed my view on.. but mainly it's because they actively support a cult called Scientology.  I mostly pity them though.  I don't have the energy to hate on them.  I just choose not to see movies by these people.  That's the extent of it.  I wouldn't go further by assuming or speculating on who might or not be an ass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

The Ifrit is back. Got absolutely no idea what this could mean (probably anything at this stage!):

 

Shimmering, mad light
Rippling, foreign, writhing, dead 
Grab hold and don't slip

Chud ritual from IT is my guess. Either that or The Fog

Edited by wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, wow said:

Chud ritual from IT is my guess. Either that or The Fog

also He/She/It obviously got fed up with the "rhyming dictionary" taunts from RevFreako and went for a haiku this time.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

also He/She/It obviously got fed up with the "rhyming dictionary" taunts from RevFreako and went for a haiku this time.

Maybe that’s pointing to a Japanese influence then? Only thing that immediately comes to my mind that could fit the clue is “The Ring”.

 

Could be referring to the video which shows the well and the “shimmering” moonlight (it was also believed that the full moon turned people mad), along with the rippling of the water in the well. Also the spirits movement could be described as “writhing” along the floor I suppose (and she is definitely dead). Grab hold and don’t slip could refer to the way the spirit was stopped at the end of the first (US version) film, but it’s a tenuous link. 

 

Not sure how great a house it would make. Rings was awful, and not many people (myself included) would have seen the original Japanese version. Still early days though so who really knows?

Edited by Drummanmatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

also He/She/It obviously got fed up with the "rhyming dictionary" taunts from RevFreako and went for a haiku this time.

You are amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always on board for Bioshock, the year they announce bioshock is the year I spend more then one weekend at HHN and give them even more money.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Always on board for Bioshock, the year they announce bioshock is the year I spend more then one weekend at HHN and give them even more money.

same but it'll probably never happen unless bioshock 4 is both horror (not what Infinite was about) and reeeeaaaally popular

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 10:31 AM, Dr. Jimmy said:

also He/She/It obviously got fed up with the "rhyming dictionary" taunts from RevFreako and went for a haiku this time.

 

Given others' guesses, if they are correct...

 

Your hair is winter fire

January embers

My heart burns there, too. 

 

^That could explain the haiku. 

 

I've made my stance on how likely I believe this to be well-known. As in, not likely at all.

 

EDIT:

 

My cynical optimist wants me to add: 

 

I will gobble up all the crow offered to me, if I am wrong. Let me be wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

My cynical optimist wants me to add: 

 

I will gobble up all the crow offered to me, if I am wrong. Let me be wrong...

It's reaaaaaallll early, but I've heard a few rumblings that indicate you may need to get your bib out.

 

I'm really hesitant as well since I feel we'd be better served to wait a few years; but, "strike while the iron's hot" and all that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm confused. Mystique, are you saying you want It? And Dan, are you saying that the rumblings indicate it might happen?

 

I'd say I hope they don't spend too much getting the It and ST IPs to make good originals, but then again, no Bill and Ted. So they have a little room for an expanded house budget. :)

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

I'm confused. Mystique, are you saying you want It? And Dan, are you saying that the rumblings indicate it might happen?

 

I'd say I hope they don't spend too much getting the It and ST IPs to make good originals, but then again, no Bill and Ted. So they have a little room for an expanded house budget. :)

 

I'm an avid and rabid Stephen King fan. I've been reading his books for 25 years. IT was my first. IT is still my favorite. Not just favorite King book, but favorite book ever. Giving everyone the ability to math my age, I first read IT at 12 (I've always been a precocious horror fan). My first copy of the book disintegrated under the wear of many read throughs. Yes, I want IT. I'm still not convinced IT will happen. I don't want to even hope for IT, for fear of disappointment. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

 

I'm an avid and rabid Stephen King fan. I've been reading his books for 25 years. IT was my first. IT is still my favorite. Not just favorite King book, but favorite book ever. Giving everyone the ability to math my age, I first read IT at 12 (I've always been a precocious horror fan). My first copy of the book disintegrated under the wear of many read throughs. Yes, I want IT. I'm still not convinced IT will happen. I don't want to even hope for IT, for fear of disappointment. 

I'd love to see an '80s nostalgia-themed HHN. Unfortunately, AHS Cult, Happy Death Day, Purge, and Conjuring are probably requirements (if they can get the rights to the latter, which I'm sure they'll try).

 

In a second Horrors of Blumhouse, you would have HDD, Purge and the new Halloween, so since Halloween is 80s-ish, that could tie in.

 

Not sure if it'd be something they'd dare touch. But, a Chernobyl Nightingales house would be interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×