Jump to content

Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In Sign Up

mz_

Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, TheShape1031 said:

Honestly can't wait. Can't come soon enough. Went for the first time in 2016 and was instantly hooked. Best time of the year!!

oh yeah. My wife and I have been going for a long time. Its literally our favorite thing to do together.... 5 days is going to be awesome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

I'm going Wednesday through Sunday this year! I'm fuggin stoked!

Which Wednesday to Sunday, Sir?  Is it possible we may actually meet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey i was just looking at the HHN site and it said that people staying at onsite hotels have their own access gate.  Does anyone know where it is?  Is it at the Blue Man entrance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zombieman said:

Hey i was just looking at the HHN site and it said that people staying at onsite hotels have their own access gate.  Does anyone know where it is?  Is it at the Blue Man entrance?

Comes in through that side entrance into Hollywood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait a second... Everything has been revealed for HHN 28... Begin the HHN 29 speculation! 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HHN Pro said:

Wait a second... Everything has been revealed for HHN 28... Begin the HHN 29 speculation! 

IT, NoES, The Conjuring...uhh...definitely The Thing, definitely AHS.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, happy bunny rabbit said:

IT, NoES, The Conjuring...uhh...definitely The Thing, definitely AHS.

A legit 10-house lineup for HHN29:

 

IT (Soundstage 21)

Stranger Things (Soundstage 22)

A Nightmare On Elm Street (Soundstage 24B)

Nightingales: Our for Blood (Soundstage 24A)

The Horrors of Blumhouse (Tent 3)

Mutants (Sprung Tent 2)

Vamp '95 (Sprung Tent 1)

Survive or Die: No Mercy (New Parade Building)

H.R. Bloodengutz Presents Holidays of Horror: Episode 2 (Parade Building)

Killer Klownz from Outer Space 3D (Shrek 4D Theater 2) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to help hhn 29 speculation, a new zombieland 2's coming out in 2019, and it comes out in october. they can easily put it into a sprung tent or soundstage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HHN Pro said:

A legit 10-house lineup for HHN29:

 

IT (Soundstage 21)

Stranger Things (Soundstage 22)

A Nightmare On Elm Street (Soundstage 24B)

Nightingales: Our for Blood (Soundstage 24A)

The Horrors of Blumhouse (Tent 3)

Mutants (Sprung Tent 2)

Vamp '95 (Sprung Tent 1)

Survive or Die: No Mercy (New Parade Building)

H.R. Bloodengutz Presents Holidays of Horror: Episode 2 (Parade Building)

Killer Klownz from Outer Space 3D (Shrek 4D Theater 2) 

Haha I was joking. We're probably not getting IT, Conjuring, NoES, or any other IP WB has for quite a while. The Thing was a bit of a joke as to how heavily it was speculated to be here this year, and AHS was poking fun at the Disney Fox aquisition.

Edited by happy bunny rabbit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, hunnylvr said:

Which Wednesday to Sunday, Sir?  Is it possible we may actually meet?

We are getting in on 9/19. We will get to the park late. We are going to land at MCO, get in the rental and drive to Vero Beach. My brother lives there and he bought a new house. So before they announced that extra couple days I committed to going to see his new house and actually surprise him as he doesn't know we are coming. So gotta do that for a few hours, drive back it Orlando, check in at the hotel THEN finally get to the park!!! Gonna be a looooooong day!

 

tl;dr - we will be there late on the 19th! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

We are getting in on 9/19. We will get to the park late. We are going to land at MCO, get in the rental and drive to Vero Beach. My brother lives there and he bought a new house. So before they announced that extra couple days I committed to going to see his new house and actually surprise him as he doesn't know we are coming. So gotta do that for a few hours, drive back it Orlando, check in at the hotel THEN finally get to the park!!! Gonna be a looooooong day!

 

tl;dr - we will be there late on the 19th! LOL

I'll be there on the 19th as well.  Flying in from CA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, happy bunny rabbit said:

IT, NoES, The Conjuring...uhh...definitely The Thing, definitely AHS.

Sounds like the same list as we've started the last two years with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, zombieman said:

I'll be there on the 19th as well.  Flying in from CA

awesome! We come down from IL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

awesome! We come down from IL!

 

Figures.. you had four shots at being there the same weekend as us..  Fail.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Sounds like the same list as we've started the last two years with.

Yeah, that was what I was trying to parody. Sarcasm isn’t very well expressed over text.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ICYMI:

Contest starts on Monday

 

This year we've decided to play a small game.
We hope the competition is anything but tame.
To win each bracket will be a small test,
To see which evil is truly the best.
The winner will be crowned Most Anticipated this year,
With hopes that it'll leave you shaking in fear.

 

How to play: Each day go to Twitter or Facebook and vote in that day's poll. The winner will move onto the next round and live to fight another day.

Now we want to truly see what everyone is most excited for at HHN28 so be sure to spread the word because as Tangina would say...

 

39947208_2111064618925171_67675206075642

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 8:08 AM, TheShape1031 said:

Honestly can't wait. Can't come soon enough. Went for the first time in 2016 and was instantly hooked. Best time of the year!!

 

I know how you feel, I'm doing 7 nights so it's like an entire week of HHN!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 9:08 AM, TheShape1031 said:

Honestly can't wait. Can't come soon enough. Went for the first time in 2016 and was instantly hooked. Best time of the year!!

We agree!  I saw my friend post at 25 and went to 26 and we were hooked

On 8/23/2018 at 9:15 AM, PeoriaBJJ said:

oh yeah. My wife and I have been going for a long time. Its literally our favorite thing to do together.... 5 days is going to be awesome!

After going for 2 days and staying off site in 14, we stayed 5 nights at RPR in June of 15, then went to HHN 26 and stayed 8 nights at Portofino, then HHN 27 for a 8 night stay at HRH, then this year we are 9 nights at Portofino.  Ive already booked 8 nights at RPR for 2019 and another weekend at Aventura and RPR for taking kis in 2019.   I think I may have a problem.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 10:41 AM, Ueeediot said:

After going for 2 days and staying off site in 14, we stayed 5 nights at RPR in June of 15, then went to HHN 26 and stayed 8 nights at Portofino, then HHN 27 for a 8 night stay at HRH, then this year we are 9 nights at Portofino.  Ive already booked 8 nights at RPR for 2019 and another weekend at Aventura and RPR for taking kis in 2019.   I think I may have a problem.

no problem as long as you can afford it! We are trying Sapphire Falls this year for our stay. We've stayed at Cabana Bay the last 3 years bc I loved it. But the my wife wanted to switch it up this year. Im more of a creature of habit I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2018 at 2:09 PM, hunnylvr said:

 

Figures.. you had four shots at being there the same weekend as us..  Fail.  :)

haha! some day... some day! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Insane24Se7en said:

Even though The Simpsons Ride is closed, will the restaurants and Taco Truck and Lard Lad still be open?

I think the duff beer stands will be open. Not sure about the taco truck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Insane24Se7en said:

Even though The Simpsons Ride is closed, will the restaurants and Taco Truck and Lard Lad still be open?

I can't bear to imagine a reality in which I can't sit down and eat a giant doughnut with my friends whilst watching chainsaw clowns terrorize passing crowds. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×