Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

Sign in to follow this  
mz_

Nightmare Member Photos

NL0huMp.jpg

It's really hard to upload photos here, whereas I don't think it used to be this hard. Why isn't there just an "upload photo" option? Having to get a url from somewhere is such a workaround :T 

22 hours ago, Roadkill013 said:

Ok please help me out. How do I post my pic? I wish to share lol 

You can upload a picture to imgur.com and post the link here. Or when you're making a comment, towards the bottom of the box that you type in, you can click "choose files" to browse for an image to upload into your post.

You can also just drag files into the box where you type a comment, but sometimes that doesn't work depending on your web browser.

2 hours ago, duh1011 said:

It's really hard to upload photos here, whereas I don't think it used to be this hard. Why isn't there just an "upload photo" option? Having to get a url from somewhere is such a workaround :T 

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, Grime said:

You can upload a picture to imgur.com and post the link here. Or when you're making a comment, towards the bottom of the box that you type in, you can click "choose files" to browse for an image to upload into your post.

You can also just drag files into the box where you type a comment, but sometimes that doesn't work depending on your web browser.

Untitled.png

I didn't have that pop up on my laptop, and it's also not on mobile at all which is how i use this site 99% of the time

Weird, shows up for me on mobile. No idea then

Screenshot_20170921-201622.png

22 minutes ago, Roadkill013 said:

ok I will just link my pic. I see no choose file link, and dragging the pic isn't doing anything.

This is my posing with my furry friend in AWIL at HHN 25. https://i.imgur.com/wrpoXrb.jpg 

I loved that house, that wolf model legit sent shivers up my spine every time I saw it. That's the first time in at least a decade I've had that feeling at HHN.

When I first went through it in 23 I was in line with these 3 guys (never met them before). There was one scene where the wolf popped out by maybe some trash cans. They screamed and leapt into the next scene only to be scared by another wolf and then screamed and jumped back towards the first wolf. Great house and one of my favorites.

• Like 1

Me with my son's wife before they even knew each other!

a26ctu.jpg

Last Halloween hanging out with Pennywise

2j4bpls.jpg

• Like 1