Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nekosammy

favourite horror movies

5 posts in this topic

my friends are sometimes suprised i love horror movies, some know already beacause i talk about them quite a bit, my favourite ones are

1. all of the friday the 13th movies

2. all the nightmare on elm street movies

3. cabin in the woods

4. all the texas chainsaw massacares

5. all the halloweens (except ressurection and the halloween 2 remake)

6. all the final destinations

7. my bloody valentine (both versions)

8. prom night (original only)

9. dont breathe

10. all the purge movies

what are yours:D you love:wub:? and are your favourite?

it's weird, but i tend to drift towards the sillier and more over-the-top horror movies. a good example is braindead/dead alive, made by peter jackson before he did those lord of the rings moivies.

there's also, obviously, the works of cronenburg bc gosh body horror is just plain Fun. the fly and videodrome are both great movies that i love dearly

shoot what else uh, well, i guess if horror-musicals count, then sweeny todd: the demon barber of fleet street is a really fun one. little shop of horrors is still my all-time fave. repo! the genetic opera is a really fun guilty pleasure, like the movie's Bad but its bad in a fun enjoyable way and has some really good music

that's all i can think of for now oops

2 hours ago, lespectre said:

it's weird, but i tend to drift towards the sillier and more over-the-top horror movies. a good example is braindead/dead alive, made by peter jackson before he did those lord of the rings moivies.

there's also, obviously, the works of cronenburg bc gosh body horror is just plain Fun. the fly and videodrome are both great movies that i love dearly

shoot what else uh, well, i guess if horror-musicals count, then sweeny todd: the demon barber of fleet street is a really fun one. little shop of horrors is still my all-time fave. repo! the genetic opera is a really fun guilty pleasure, like the movie's Bad but its bad in a fun enjoyable way and has some really good music

that's all i can think of for now oops

cool, i love dead alive:wub:

Come on @Nekosammyyou have to narrow down that list a bit. "All the XXXX movies" is a bit of a cheat.

My current desert island top 5 (in no particular order):

-Scream

-Trick 'R Treat

-Cabin in the Woods

-The Babadook

-Psycho