Jump to content

Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In Sign Up

mz_

American Horror Story: Asylum, Coven and Roanoke

Recommended Posts

So did they change the music in the Asylum game room/lounge??  When I went through on Friday they had Christmas music on the record player but last night they had Dominique on but it was very very faint and hard to hear.  I know they use it as background music outside but thats one thing I feel is missing from the Asylum section (that and more than one chorus of The Name Game in the "super-queue")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, scaredbenny said:

So did they change the music in the Asylum game room/lounge??  When I went through on Friday they had Christmas music on the record player but last night they had Dominique on but it was very very faint and hard to hear.  I know they use it as background music outside but thats one thing I feel is missing from the Asylum section (that and more than one chorus of The Name Game in the "super-queue")

The track may have multiple songs on it.

 

Also, this house has the best mirror gag I've ever seen.

 

g5faYFt.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As with last year I am impressed at how long the house and how detailed it is. I don't care for any of the seasons featured (and didn't even watch Roanoke) but I do enjoy the atmosphere they managed to get out of the various hodgepodge themes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say this, I'm not sure what cast it is, but one of the Scareactors is a dead ringer for Lily Rabe in the Asylum part, I thought it was her at first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Psycho_Bates said:

I think the Coven part is missing Marie Laveau & the Axeman.

  Marie Laveau is in there. She is in the room that is awkward.
Axman/saxman isn't in the house.

3 hours ago, scaredbenny said:

I will say this, I'm not sure what cast it is, but one of the Scareactors is a dead ringer for Lily Rabe in the Asylum part, I thought it was her at first

 I agree. I enjoy her performance that I have been through the house 5 times already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, killswitch22 said:

Forever wishing for a Name Game dance party 

I heard the Name Game being played in the queue right before you walk into the house. I had my own little dance party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i truly, truly hate and DESPISE that Name Game song... and i hate Ryan Murphy for ever using it... it was extremely annoying in the show, it is even more annoying at the park...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2017 at 10:45 AM, clash said:

i truly, truly hate and DESPISE that Name Game song... and i hate Ryan Murphy for ever using it... it was extremely annoying in the show, it is even more annoying at the park...

 

Did it make you go a little crazy, Clash? ;) 

 

 

Also... What's going to happen next year when they've already done all the seasons except Cult . . . . Is it going to be 10 rooms of Evan Peters running through the house carrying it on his back and playing 100 different characters? 

 

Can it just be 10 rooms that are exactly like Billy on the Street? "MISS, FOR 10 DOLLARS, NAME A WHITE PERSON"

 

I'm good with either thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2017 at 5:18 PM, PleaseAndThankYou said:

 

Did it make you go a little crazy, Clash? ;) 

 

 

Also... What's going to happen next year when they've already done all the seasons except Cult . . . . Is it going to be 10 rooms of Evan Peters running through the house carrying it on his back and playing 100 different characters? 

 

Can it just be 10 rooms that are exactly like Billy on the Street? "MISS, FOR 10 DOLLARS, NAME A WHITE PERSON"

 

I'm good with either thing. 

the way hollywood does it, one season. how you ask? clowns. CLOOOOOWNS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fvcking cvnt said:

the way hollywood does it, one season. how you ask? clowns. CLOOOOOWNS

 

I fully stand by my previous comment that if they did AHS cult next year, it would be Evan Peters just carrying the whole house around on his back. Especially after last night.

 

And the previous night.

 

And the night before.

 

And - I'm just guessing here - next week.

 

Can I award self-points for "Is the AHS Cult house just going to be Evan Peters carrying the whole thing on his back?" What do you think, Mods? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PleaseAndThankYou said:

 

I fully stand by my previous comment that if they did AHS cult next year, it would be Evan Peters just carrying the whole house around on his back. Especially after last night.

 

And the previous night.

 

And the night before.

 

And - I'm just guessing here - next week.

 

Can I award self-points for "Is the AHS Cult house just going to be Evan Peters carrying the whole thing on his back?" What do you think, Mods? :)

AHS Cult has numerous clowns. Evan Peters might have a sizable role but the house would be just fine without his character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2017 at 9:07 PM, wow said:

AHS Cult has numerous clowns. Evan Peters might have a sizable role but the house would be just fine without his character.

 

See, but, the joke here was that he's carrying the whole series on his back. The show would absolutely not be fine without him. 

 

Twere a joke. Only this, and nothing more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PleaseAndThankYou said:

 

See, but, the joke here was that he's carrying the whole series on his back. The show would absolutely not be fine without him. 

 

Twere a joke. Only this, and nothing more. 

Oh sorry; True Evan Peters has been playing way too many people this season. Like it’s kind of annoying tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, wow said:

Oh sorry; True Evan Peters has been playing way too many people this season. Like it’s kind of annoying tbh

I see where you're coming from.

 

Luckily he is a damn good actor and can pull it off (I thought so anyway). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×