Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

Sign in to follow this  
JDW

A little horror test

If I could have a few minutes of your time. I am working on a project for my site Dreaded Dominions. Seeing as this is horror related and your are all here, I'm pretty sure this is a good sampling ;)

If you could take the below test, post you personality type, your favorite movie genre, and (if you want) why it's your favorite. The test is the MBTI so if you already know your personality type then no need to take it.

I will include anyone who helps in a special thanks.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

infp, horror/musical/comedy! i guess i like the genre because it's fun and kind of unique in its own way, even though it's mostly obscure and kinda not very serious

• Like 1

ARCHITECT (INTJ-A)    

Horror obviously... Not sure why, but when most little kids were watching Disney movies, my go to movie was the original Dawn of the Dead.

• Like 1

Horror because I've always had a passion for the most abnormal and paranormal of things. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

ENFP-T

My top three genres of film are horror (Obviously), superhero/comic, and comedy. Any mix of them is great, especially a good horror comedy like Evil Dead

• Like 1

INFJ  My favorite genre is horror, I can't really say why I enjoy horror but I always have, then it's musicals and... what would Disney animated films be under?

INTP-A (Logician), Adventure movies or Horror movies, it's a toss-up between those two. While I do love me a good adventure, I can binge-watch horror movies for days on end.

On 5/13/2016 at 11:59 AM, duh1011 said:

INTP-A (Logician)

Hello, Fellow INTP :P

I'm an INTP-T