Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

Sign in to follow this  
Johnnyawesomev1

Help me think of an icon for my haunt

Next year for my Icons of Horror I'm thinking of doing one of two things:

Option A: Walking Dead invasion 

The Walking Dead has taken over Icons of Horror and they've destroyed all the props, light, and costumes. They have also turned all of the actors and past icons (Buddy Butcher and Chuckles the Chainsaw Clown) into zombies. With both of his icons wanting to eat him and his props destroyed I decide to call the one man that can destroy these undead invaders, Rick Grimes (played by me). I send Rick on a mission: kill all zombies that have destroyed his event.

I like this idea but I would really have to study the Rick Grimes character and I have to get the impression down. My voice ain't the deepest voice and I'm also not a big fan of makeup. Also I will have to hire actors to have a crowd of zombies scare at the end and most of the people I know have plans or are unreliable. so for now this is what I'm going with unless something else hits me  

Option B: create and icon with an in depth story line and base the haunt around that character

I got nothing lol I need you guy's help. All of my past icons don't have a story they just carry around a chainsaw and don't have a motive. And I don't wanna repeat icons (expect for the core 4) 

Edited by Johnnyawesomev1

Next year for my Icons of Horror I'm thinking of doing one of two things:

Option A: Walking Dead invasion 

The Walking Dead has taken over Icons of Horror and they've destroyed all the props, light, and costumes. They have also turned all of the actors and past icons (Buddy Butcher and Chuckles the Chainsaw Clown) into zombies. With both of his icons wanting to eat him and his props destroyed I decide to call the one man that can destroy these undead invaders, Rick Grimes (played by me). I send Rick on a mission: kill all zombies that have destroyed his event.

I like this idea but I would really have to study the Rick Grimes character and I have to get the impression down. My voice ain't the deepest voice and I'm also not a big fan of makeup. Also I will have to hire actors to have a crowd of zombies scare at the end and most of the people I know have plans or are unreliable. so for now this is what I'm going with unless something else hits me  

Option B: create and icon with an in depth story line and base the haunt around that character

I got nothing lol I need you guy's help. All of my past icons don't have a story they just carry around a chainsaw and don't have a motive. And I don't wanna repeat icons (expect for the core 4) 

I think a theme based around nuclear war would be awesome. The icon would have a gas mask on and so would all his minions (Not those yellow little faggots)

I think a theme based around nuclear war would be awesome. The icon would have a gas mask on and so would all his minions (Not those yellow little faggots)

ok that's a pretty cool idea. Im thinking he can be a Sargent and if he takes off his gas mask he looks like Jason. I can have him tell people to give him push-up or they die. I'll add it to the list keep it going 

Im aiming for an icon like fear. I want to put a story behind the madness. Why do we do this event? Who's the mastermind behind it all? What connection does he have to Freddy, Jason, Saw, Michael Myers, and all the other icons before him? I had a draft for a character I dubbed the Fright King. His story would have involved death by razor wire and he would have a black crown with red jewels, a cape like Dracula, a medallion with a red stone, and razor wire around his neck and wrists. It was scrapped because it was a week till Halloween and I wouldn't have had time to finish his story of get supplies. I still would like to do that character but I wanna change the look and name and create a story. I'm gonna contact my friend Chad who is good at writing stories and creating characters. But keep it going I like where these ideas are going.

What do you guys think of this? 

Chainsaw Charlie. 

The story of chainsaw Charlie is the story of a young boy who decides to go to a local Halloween haunt on Halloween. He was dressed up as a skeleton and had a pumpkin pale. The boy was a big horror movie fan. He loved them all Freddy, Jason, Saw, he loved all types of horror movies but his favorite was Michael Myers. So little Charlie decides to go to his local haunt on Halloween night because he had nothing else to do. He had no friends. He was mostly a loner. So he goes through the haunt and he enjoys every second of it but that enjoyment would soon turn to agony and pain. See unbeknownst to Charlie and the people running the haunt, they forgot to take out the chain from one of the chainsaws. Charlie reached the end of the house where the actor with the chainsaw was and he fired up the chainsaw and began to swing at Charlie. The actor, thinking the chain was off and the chainsaw was safe, got a little to close to Charlie's face slashing his face and part of his neck. Charlie soon began to bleed out of his neck and face. He had a big scar running diagonally across his face. The employees of the haunt soon called 911 and Charlie laid there on the floor waiting for an ambulance. Once the ambulance finally arrived Charlie was dead. He had bled out. Charlie soon was taken to the hospital where they would attempt to revive him. It was no use he was gone. The next day the nurses at the hospital discovered that Charlie's body was missing. They looked everywhere in the hospital for him but they couldn't find him. Later on that week, a series of murders began to go around the town. First the actor who was responsible for Charlie's death was killed, then the haunt owner, and soon enough everyone who was working at the haunt had died. All in the span of 3 weeks. Police and investigators were baffled. The killer left no DNA whatsoever and all the victims had the same injury, a scar on their face and a slit throat. The police concluded that this couldn't be one person doing all of this there had to be more. Soon the police would get a surprise of their own. After a late night Krispy Kreme run, one of the two officers working late at the police department had come back to see his partner dead in his office. On the wall in blood was written "Hello Mister Police, carelessness cost me my life. NOW I RAISE HELL!" And raise hell he did. Soon strange things began to occur. Kids began seeing a man in a hat and striped sweater and clawed glove in their dreams, a man was killed while fishing in a lake near his home with his fishing rod shoved through his eye and out his head, a man with a white mask and a kitchen knife was spotted in the window of an abandoned house near Charlie's home, and a strange laugh, almost from a Halloween decoration, was heard from a warehouse in the town. Yet when the police arrived there was nothing. Soon enough people began to report that in the haunted house where Charlie was killed, now abandoned, they would hear a chainsaw. Police soon raid the now abandoned haunt and they couldn't believe what they saw. They broke down the door with a battering ram and standing in the house were Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Jigsaw, and a boy with a skeleton hoodie and a white mask with tears coming down his face and a slit throat and holding a chainsaw. The boy says "Hello Mister Police, you finally found me. Have you met my new friends?" The police tells him to get down on the ground and drop the chainsaw. He refuses. The police begin to fire but the bullets have no effect on Charlie. He revs up the chainsaw and he begins to slaughter the SWAT team one by one. He slaughters them all but one. The officer begins to be "Please no I have a family please have mercy on me." Charlie takes off his hoodie and mask to reveal his scars on his face and neck. He says "Bye Bye mister police." and slaughters the officer. Now Charlie and the rest of the Icons run the house and whoever dares enter will be slaughtered.

bloody-tears-mask-for-adults_2.jpg