Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

JDW

HHN 25 Construction Pics (Pictures only)

1zmpn9d.jpg

Our first pic of construction. This one comes from DTF's Twitter.

As pictures come out we will post them but only pictures in the thread to keep the clutter down. If you have pictures please post them in spec and we will move them accordingly.

Also Remember we do no condone any pictures taken from restricted areas but can be of restricted areas. Meaing if the pic can be taken while you feet or planted in a guest area... it is fair game.

• Like 1

current state of the sprung tent closest to Simpsons

cIqwrFj.jpg

Edited by Ande

Facade is up outside of sprung tent 2! In other news, spotted a crane outside of ss24. I'm guessing they're moving the trees inside for the fvsj house?

OOTuaqX.jpg

Edited by Ande
  • Like 3

6xrdx4.jpg

Stage in NY. From source whom I don't know if they want credit.

• Like 1

My aforementioned picture if you look from the tip of the Sharks nose you can see the arch way of fun house lights (at least thats what it looks like to me) sorry it's not the best quality!

20150819_111912.jpg

• Like 5

Let it be known thetimtracker is referring to the picture I sent him on Twitter.....yes, I am @bearded_prince ! Lol Thanks for cropping me out! Hahaha

• Like 2