Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

Sign in to follow this  
Rotting Corpse

13 HHN Attractions Of Your Choice

Seeing as there isn't a general HHN discussion forum here not pertaining to the Orlando or Hollywood attractions, so I figured this thread was appropriate here. The moderators are welcome to move it to a more fitting forum though if they want.

For fun, let's say this year there's no time or money to make up new HHN attractions but you have leftover sets, props, costumes, etc. from all past events and you can choose up to 13 attractions from all previous HHN events from both Orlando and Hollywood you can have in your Universal park for this year's HHN. What thirteen attractions do you choose to bring back for your HHN this year? You can also pick a previous icon to use to represent the event.

If I was faced with the decision, my HHN would have the thirteen following:

Friday The 13th: Camp Blood

A Nightmare On Elm Street: Freddy's Nightmare

Halloween: The Life & Crimes Of Michael Myers

Saw: Game On

Scream 4 Your Life

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Saw Is Law

Crypt Keeper's Dungeon Of Terror

Chucky's Funhouse

My Bloody Valentine: Be Mine 4 Ever

The Thing: Assimliation

Evil Dead: Book Of The Dead

Scream House

Clive Barker's Harvest

I'd like to have so many of the major Horror icons present at the same event, I think it'd be a lot of fun to see them all together in one setting. I think the theme of my HHN event with these attractions would be that an all-out war has broken out between all of these killers like Freddy, Jason, Michael, Jigsaw, Ghostface, etc. and they're all warring throughout the park, terrorizing the guests and trying to wreak the most havoc. In the process, The Caretaker at Scream House has been doing sinister experiments which have opened up portals around the park which have allowed the Vypex creatures from Harvest to infest. The situation gets no better with the Deadites and Thing aliens also loose around the park, adding to the mayhem.

I have a hard time picking which icon would be best for the event, maybe the Crypt Keeper? I can see him as kind of an MC of sorts amidst the battle between all of the killers and monsters loose in the park.

Edited by Rotting Corpse

Sort of surprised this topic never got more replies. I think it'd be fun to see how we'd mix up past HHN events for our own special event combining various ones.

That reminds me, one of those theme park tycoon games, it'd be cool to get an HHN version of that :D

Sort of surprised this topic never got more replies. I think it'd be fun to see how we'd mix up past HHN events for our own special event combining various ones.

That reminds me, one of those theme park tycoon games, it'd be cool to get an HHN version of that :D

I would buy that game so hard!

Just saw this thread!

13 mazes is just too many I gotta limit myself to make it a bit more hard and interesting.

I'll go with 6 mazes, an HOH, and a Terror Tram (since that's what we're getting this year.)

Also, to make it even more fun, I can only use ONE maze from each venue, and the only venues I can use are WWW/Parisian Square, Shrek, Mummy, JP, and T2/DM.

I liked the OPs idea of the main killers fighting against each other, so I chose this:

Chucky's Playhouse (House of Horrors)

Friday the 13th: Kill, Jason, Kill (WWW)

Nightmare on Elm Street: Home Sweet Hell (Shrek)

House of 1000 Corpses (T2)

Saw: Game Over (Mummy)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Saw is the Law (JP)

Scream 4 Your Life (Terror Tram)

I chose remake Jason in the WWW venue because I thought that maze was more impressive and his character is essentially the same anyway (maybe more aggressive) However, I chose original Freddy and Leatherface. Original Freddy because I like his character more in that fight (remake Freddy's maze was better though). Same goes for TCM -- remake maze was better, but I wanted Saw included, so I figured I could at least have it from the JP venue since the characters are the same anyway. Unfortunately, Michael Myers didn't make the cut :(

Hearing the news of the AVP maze, I'd love to include that in my HHN event as well. Not sure which I'd replace it with since I'd hate to get rid of any of the others in my original post.

I like this idea

Here is my mazes

Buffy & Angel Hellmouth Haunt

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Back in Business

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare

ScreamHouse

Clive Barker's

SAW: Game Over

Halloween: The Life and Crimes of Michael Myers

The Asylum

All Night Die in

Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers

Friday the 13th: Camp Blood

American Werewolf in London

Interstellar Terror

Edited by UniversalStudiosGeek

9 Mazes and no Terror Tram

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Back in Business

Insidious: Into the Further

Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate

The Cabin in the Woods

An American Werewolf in London (Orlando 13')

Halloween: The Life & Crimes of Michael Myers

La Llarona (Hollywood 12')

Black Sabbath 13: 3D

The Thing: Assimilation

1. The Thing: Assimilation

2. Nightengales: Blood Prey

3. La Llorona

4. Run 2

5. Interstellar Terror

6. Evil Dead

7. House Of 1000 Corpses

8. All Night Die In 2

9. The Cabin In The Woods

10. Insidious: Into The Further

11. Leave It To Cleaver

12. Dead Exposure

13. Psychoscareapy: Maximum Madness

Chucky's Funhouse (HOH)

Leave it to Clever (Parisian)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Back in Business (Mummy)

Halloween: The Life and Crimes of Michael Myers (JP Queue)

Nightengales: Blood Prey (Backlot Tent 1)

Psychoscareapy: Maximum Madness (SS 747)

RUN: Hostile Territory (Backlot Tent 2)

Terror Tram: Live or Die

Coming from an Orlando HHN person:

American Werewolf in London

Insidious: Into the Further

Winter's Night

Catacombs

TCM: Back in Business

Dead Exposure

Nightmare On Elm Street: Dreamwalkers

Screamhouse

Scary Tales

Hellgate Prison

Ghost Town

Dungeon of Terror '91

Ship of Screams

Edited by foREVer56

Maybe I can liven up this thread. From an Orlando HHN goer. Since there is hype of a "best of" year next year. I would like to give my take on what I'd like to see. (Some original IP's thrown in for some discussion)

1. TCM

2. Dead End

3. Gothic

4. Scary Tales 4

5. H.R. Blood N Gutz sequel (Got to have a comedy house)

6. An Icon House

7. AWIL (please bring it back)

8. Insidious

9. Human Centipede house

10. Saw's n Steam

11. NOES

12. Fear Factor (Have to have a shit house for nostalgia sake)

13. Dr. Jeykell and Mr. Hyde

Good or no?

Fear is the head icon and uses his power to force his minions to do his bidding, which in turn makes him even more powerful since he thrives on the fear of others.

Noticeably different areas and scare zones for each icon.

Crypt Keeper (3 tales)

1. Dungeon of Terror (culmination combo)

2. Evil Dead

3. Cabin in the Woods

Usher

4. Nightmare on Elm Street Dreamwalkers

5. Friday the 13th : Camp Blood

6. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Storyteller

7. Scary Tales.... giant house (an attempt to possibly fit all 3 houses worth of props/sets/etc.)

The Caretaker (could he be the one responsible for starting the zombie apocalypse???)

8. Walking Dead ( attempt to join at least 2 of the houses that were made

9. Walking Dead maybe even all 3)

Billy the Puppet

10. Saw

The Director

11. An American Werewolf in London

12. Halloween

13. Universal's House of Horrors (classic monsters)

Bill @ Ted Show

Jack's Carnival of Carnage

Strange premise for a thread. We have no money for new houses, but somehow have budget and space for 13 houses...

As far as an overall theme, I would have to start with Terra Cruentis from 2005. Everything about that theme was perfection - major & minor icons, a flawless website, fully themed lands, a completely immersive world.

While not a two park event, that year also used some of both parks, so I would still be IOA-based, but expand it farther into USO, as far as Disaster, but not as far as the tents or parade building.

I would not keep all of the houses from 2005, though, and would not allow any IP into the park. This would be a love letter to the fans of HHN. No zombies. No movie tie-ins.

No idiotic Social Media campaigns - just the HHN website sloooowly teasing us with clues of the next house to be announced.

The lineup would be 9 houses, plus a supersized house, all themed to Terra Cruentis:

Saws & Steam

Winter's Night

Gothic

Ship of Screams

Psychoscareapy XXL, encompassing all of its iterations

H.R. Bloodngutz

Leave it to Cleaver

Catacombs

Nightengales

Scary Tales

What a great thread! I've often thought about past houses and how I would do anything to see some of them again:

1. AWIL (the Orlando version - Hollywood, you got ripped off)

2. Gothic

3. Winter's Night

4. Cabin in the Woods

5. Halloween

6. Nightengales

7.Dracula: Legacy in Blood

8. The Wolfman

9. La Llorona

10. Dead End

Grown Evil

The Skoolhouse

Pumpkins in the trees!

AWIL (the Orlando version - Hollywood, you got ripped off)

You got that right, sister. Murdy gave the wrong house the Souondstage...

• Like 1

Orlando version. Psycho: Through The Mind Of Norman Bates, NOES: Dreamwalkers, Psychoscarepy: Home For The Holidays, Screamhouse:Ressurection, Lunatic’s Playground 3D(Chance dude :D),  All Nite Die-In 2, Friday The 13th: Camp Blood, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2016, and AHS 1. Others: Dungeon Of Terror Retold, and Castle Vampyr. Other than that, ressurect B&T and bring another fun as hell show!