Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

JDW

Jeramy's Schtuff

JDW    3,498

Signatures I've done.

If you want a signature from me please PM me specifically. I am very busy in regards to Art but, am happy to help if you don't mind waiting a few days.

andrewryan.png

bigclown94.jpg

blackvoid.jpg

bruinsfan3.jpg

dinah.jpg

dkrfla.jpg

drdoombot.jpg

dutchhhnfan.gif

ez_e.jpg

faceleg.jpg

flesheatersig.jpg

gammarayscientist.jpg

mz_    758

Very nice. You and Laz do some quality artwork.

JDW    3,498

Very nice. You and Laz do some quality artwork.

Thank you!

I like what you did to Bloody Mary to look like she was on the HHN 16 Staff shirt. Do you think you can pull off Eddie in the same style you did Bloody Mary?

JDW    3,498

I like what you did to Bloody Mary to look like she was on the HHN 16 Staff shirt. Do you think you can pull off Eddie in the same style you did Bloody Mary?

Good idea. I may do that!

Dinah    6

They are all very wonderful, but my favorite one would have to be The Queen of Hearts. The colors appeal to me. I LOVE red.

Hush    493

Jeramy,

I have to agree with Dinah I think the Queen of Hearts is my favorite as well! That costume was just beautifully done and you have done an amazing job capturing it. The Cindy piece is fantastic too, I like the combination of her on the toadstools, kind of a "wonderland" goes evil feel to it.

Per usual, you and Laz never cease to amaze me! ;)

JDW    3,498

Now that I have my site back (www.jeramywalton.com) I am in the process of moving everything over to it. So some pics may disappear. I'll try and restore the links when I find them. However my sig nature is a link to my page...

my most recent pic is an attempt to reimage Jack as a grittier image.

jackgrit.jpg

Also recently did a few new ones:

bmprofile.png

cfbl.png

cindy.png

goodguyfacade.png

Sinister    4

Now that I have my site back (www.jeramywalton.com) I am in the process of moving everything over to it. So some pics may disappear. I'll try and restore the links when I find them. However my sig nature is a link to my page...

my most recent pic is an attempt to reimage Jack as a grittier image.

jackgrit.jpg

SWEET!

JDW    3,498

Masque of the Red Zombie Gras Death

I did for work...

183450_194829563875227_114845238540327_613221_6136992_n.jpg

183485_194829420541908_114845238540327_613220_5829713_n.jpg

I saw this FB. What materials did you use? Very awesome.

JDW    3,498

I saw this FB. What materials did you use? Very awesome.

thanks smile.gif The Red Death mask is actually made of rigid plaster tape that I applied directly to my face. Once it was dry enough to take off, I added more features, and then microwaved it for 3 2 minute intervals. After it cooled, sanded a bit with drywall sanding paper and painted with acrylic paints. the mardi gras mask I just used paint, feather, and hot glue on a fabric mask base. All in all 4 hrs.

JDW    3,498

My newest concept for an icon.

ancestress.jpg

She is based off the German story of Die Anhfrau.

She is the ghost of a adulterous woman who was cursed to see people's fate but she is completely incapable of preventing this fate. If she is seen, it means your time is near.

After she accidentally destroyed her entire lineage trying to prevent their demise she became twisted and came to like the torment she could cause.

She is now a harbinger of death and anyone whom would dare to gaze upon her spectral visage. Once her victims pass, some by her own twisted imagination, she collects their souls and forever traps them in her blood colored looking glass pendant... From which her power manifests.

JDW    3,498

I'm moving away from digital art and back to traditional art. There are a lot of reasons for this but mainly I just want to broaden my horizons.

this is a small low-quality sample of the first piece in my new series for VUDU CON. All will be watercolor.

spiders.jpg

mz_    758

Love that, very cool! This going to be a series? If so, can't wait to see the rest!

JDW    3,498

Thanks guys! Yes it is. I have most of them roughed out. Will have for VUDU CON

JDW    3,498

graveyard.jpg

Second in the series... I'm not going to show the entire pics from here on out till the show :)

Edited by JWFearman