Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

Daniel_NH

HHN 22 Website Updates

June 4th, 2012 - HHN 21 Site taken down and replaced with HHN 22 placeholder. Confirmation of dates.

June 14th, 2012 - Tickets go on sale.

calendar-hhn2012.png

Edited by mz_
  • Like 5

All updates for the Halloween Horror Nights 22 Website will be updated in the first post of this thread. You may discuss all updates related to the Website only in this thread, if you wish to discuss/speculate on HHN 22, please use the HHN 22 Speculation thread.

You can use the HHN Website Update Checker to see when it updates. Please refrain from posting when you THINK an update MIGHT happen, thanks.

Background from the site

bkg-hhn2012.jpg

I'm glad it's finally -officially- confirmed to just be USF.

Just thought I would post that the mobile HHN site has been updated. Though unlike the other times it's not a different page design it's the same page as the full browser.

The website looks "the same" on a mobile device because it's the exact same page as the desktop version. It's just being optimized for your mobile display. HTML5 is cool like that.

The actual mobile site is still for HHN 21:

http://hhn.parks.sta...hnorlandoupdate

Edited by NickC
  • Like 2

All posts related to Tickets, Pricing and Dates have been moved.

I don't know if this is the right thread to put this in, but did anyone else get the email?

what email? for the updates? no i didnt and i signed up for it... idk why it doesnt send to me, this happened last yr

it was just an email for the tickets and stuff, it looked pretty much like the website except that the blood splatter was a bit different than it is on the website.

• Like 1

do you think they will be doing the stuff they did last year with the bloody cards they sent out to people with clues?

this might be me looking a little too much into the website, which it most likely is, but it looks like writing within the top banner. Once again, this most likely is me getting too excited and looking to far into it, but who can ever resist the urge :D

do you think they will be doing the stuff they did last year with the bloody cards they sent out to people with clues?

Every year they send out a media kit with clues and little treasures to their media contacts.

Do you guys think that will all the "changes" that this year is having, that the website could be delayed? Or should we still expect it to update by this week, or the next?

Do you guys think that will all the "changes" that this year is having, that the website could be delayed? Or should we still expect it to update by this week, or the next?

No, because they will still have the same general theme so the teaser site will be the same. So they will update it on the schedule they have set themselves....or whoever sets it.

Can anyone remember around when the site was updated last year with the announcement of 'The Thing'?

Can anyone remember around when the site was updated last year with the announcement of 'The Thing'?

http://horrornights.be/2011web.php'>http://horrornights.be/2011web.php

That's where you can see last year's shedule with all the info you want. From the http://horrornights.be main page, you can see the 2012 Update Checker and it will tell you whenever the website updates. Even if it's a change that doesn't go live so you can SEE the content, it will tell you that some coding has changed and give you a heads up that it's going to update pretty soon.

the teaser went up June 28th last year, tomorrow's date. i think we could see a new update by Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

The part where you choose Orlando hollywood went back to last years thing it still has the video when i click orlando but yesterday it just had the picture of the eye looking through the boards and the choices on top of each other. i dont know what it means it could be nothing but wanted to ask

Edited by JWFearman