Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In Sign Up

mz_

Grown Evil

Discuss anything related to Grown Evil.

grownevil.jpg

Central Park

Enter, if you dare, into our garden where Evil grows. Nature has taken this once well manicured sanctuary back from the humans who once kept it. Now the creatures that inhabit the garden are making any human that enters their prey!!!

299395_10150286283258233_126469058232_7860107_294771_n.jpg

I'm glad that they are using this area as something more than a safe zone this year. The pumpkins were cool, but I can't wait to have an actual scarezone in here, dark, tons of fog, and lots of scares to be had. This is currently my most anticipated scarezone.

Agreed when I first saw the graphic I thought of "Pan's Labyrinth"

I'm thinking elemental creatures, some tree monsters, etc.

my most anticipated, I think is going to be amazing

Cannot wait to see what creatures lurk there, is going to be so cool, so fog will be a must? I wonder what music will be her or if it will only be sounds,

I also wonder, if We will see The Gren Man or not, it would be perfect, they could even based an Icon of him, but, I think it would be cool and creepy if we saw him

GVuJp.jpg

Agreed when I first saw the graphic I thought of "Pan's Labyrinth"

I'm thinking elemental creatures, some tree monsters, etc.

Pan's Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies, that's why this is one of my most anticipated scarezones.

Good call on the Pan's Labyrinth similarity Jeramy, I'm really looking forward to this zone.

It's always so foggy here as well, which will make the scares that much more intense

The bridge in the logo reminds me of a Cental Park bridge.

However, I doubt that Central Park itself will be represented.

well we have some kind of overpass

294500_241117112599857_170325193012383_734538_2099059_n.jpg

I agree with Jimmy. I have a feeling it's going to get rather crowded and lead to some great scares!

I'm so excited for this zone. I'm glad an official zone is back this area.

The Picture For This House Looks Like The Cover Of The A Day To Remember Album With "Downfall Of Us All" On It! That Caught My Eye Right Away...I think this zone should and will be filled with plant monsters and mythical beasts as well as the guys who shake the cans of change around lol

Ever since I realized that this zone is going into the Central Park area (for lack of a better term), I have been most thrilled to witness Grown Evil in person!!!! The pic posted to this thread got my blood pumping!!! I have always loved this area, and to see Uni. putting even MORE plants and topiaries into it to make it more overgrown....man, I'm just beside myself with excitement. I have no doubt that this has a high chance of winning scarezone of the year!!! All Uni. needs to do now is pump in copious amounts of mist and fog and add in a good deal of creepy sound effects/music and we'll be good.

Edited by cwoolboy

I could not agree with you more Cwoolboy. Tight walking area in a scare-zone always gives me the creeps. That fear of not knowing on which side will the creatures strike. Now if those creatures could blend in so well. This could very well be top scare-zone for me. The only problem I for see is that area is known to be quite a busy pathway. So they won't have much room to scare and please I would hope guest will not be running in fear.

Added artwork, location, and description to top post.to top post.

i feel like this zone is gonna be awesome. I love how they have bats and owls throughout the zone. Very cool.

I'm really excited for this zone! I always remember going to Universal in Spain many years ago, before I even knew Halloween Horror Nights existed and going to their version of it and one room in one of the houses was like a greenhouse, with rows of bushes with plants coming out and touching you and people jumping out. So I have high expectations for this, obviously this is on a much bigger scale and in a much more open space, but yeah could definitely be interesting...so roll on October I say!!! ;)

I'm really excited for this zone! I always remember going to Universal in Spain many years ago, before I even knew Halloween Horror Nights existed and going to their version of it and one room in one of the houses was like a greenhouse, with rows of bushes with plants coming out and touching you and people jumping out. So I have high expectations for this, obviously this is on a much bigger scale and in a much more open space, but yeah could definitely be interesting...so roll on October I say!!! ;)

The open space isn't a problem. This being in central park and I'm sure they'll LOAD it up with fog like they did when actors were there. (School house)

On a side note, the link in your signature does not lead to any picture. Also, just when you get a working link to whatever picture you want, it'd be [img ]IMAGE-LINK-HERE[/img ] . Without the spaces of course. If you want the image centered it'd be [center ][img ]IMAGE-LINK-HERE[/img ][/center ] .

Yeah I noticed that, thanks :) I'll try it out when I'm on the computer again.

And more than likely, Uni are big fans of the good old smoke machines :) its intriguing me to see how it'll turn out :)

It's nice to see this area getting the full on scare zone treatment once again. Very tight quarters make for some of the best scares available. I can see this being a lot like the old school Midway of the Bizarre, filled with so much fog you can't see your hand in front of your face, and no matter where you are on that side of the park that night, hear screams emitting from this area. That's MY kinda scare zone right there! ;)

It's nice to see this area getting the full on scare zone treatment once again. Very tight quarters make for some of the best scares available. I can see this being a lot like the old school Midway of the Bizarre, filled with so much fog you can't see your hand in front of your face, and no matter where you are on that side of the park that night, hear screams emitting from this area. That's MY kinda scare zone right there! ;)

What she said :)

I'm spacing which year it was, but one year they had you blinded with fog in Central Park, and some of the trash cans were actually scareactors - great scares! This was way back when they had benches in Central Park. I miss the benches :(

ETA: After Googling it, it looks like this was Apocalypse Island in 2000.

even before seeing any construction pics i knew this zone was going to be amazing, i mean, you can tell by the name alone, I have a lot of faith this will be best zone of year