HHN 23 Discussion

Aside from the gate and the site though... The "Evil Takes Root" theme does not exist for us either. TWD is the theme even moreso than last year.

I mean I would hope we don't rehash the same commercial but I wouldn't be surprised.

At the very least the radio spot would have to be different because they pushed the legions that don't exist this year.

So, I'm new to this FFP ticket. Is it just the AP holders that can get in to these HHN parties? I feel like such a newb, but I wish to know! And if I'm not mistaken, they had separate entrance lines for FFP and one night ticket holders, right?
I'm planning a trip with my friends, and I wish to have them included in everything!

So, I'm new to this FFP ticket. Is it just the AP holders that can get in to these HHN parties? I feel like such a newb, but I wish to know! And if I'm not mistaken, they had separate entrance lines for FFP and one night ticket holders, right?

I'm planning a trip with my friends, and I wish to have them included in everything!

Yeah the annual passholder party is reserved for AP members (and up to one guest a piece) I'm not aware of the FFP seperate entracnce though. The few night I go without the AP party I always end up in the normal line.

Yeah the annual passholder party is reserved for AP members (and up to one guest a piece) I'm not aware of the FFP seperate entracnce though. The few night I go without the AP party I always end up in the normal line.

Are you going to the early reveal for the AP?

I reserved my spot on the 20th for the 5 pm reveal and was wondering will it be crowded?

second entrance lines for FFP? what are you talking about? where did you hear this?

I don't know, if there was a second entrance I never used it. I've always used the regular entrance

Map is looking great. Do they ever release any information on attendance broken down by days? I went multiple times last year and it was night and day as far as attendance. I was just curious if they ever put it into actual numbers.

Nope that is proprietary info. They never give figures. In fact I'd be hard pressed to even find the max occupancy numbers anymore.

Guest kiwisoup

1236754_624116487619999_1884266051_n.jpg

I like Sean's better :P

Weird. I know Kang and Krodos are from Treehouse of Horror, but I really wasn't expecting that ride to be open during the event...

I just remembered something. After all of the houses had been confirmed/leaked somebody from Alabama said this in July.

apperently the universal studios president just confirmed a couple mazes. along with the evil dead maze there will be a resident evil maze and another with a mexican halloween theme. I CANT WAIT to see those psycho nurses from resident evil.

My buddy works at universal studios at. He just told me tonight that the announcement was made confirming 3 of the mazes

the mexican one is supposed to be called La Muerta and the Evil Dead maze will be themed around the new film, not the originals.

yeah he made me swear to be discreet about that lol

There's a few possibilities, but I have a theory about La Muetra. The park was putting out false information to employees to try to see if certain employees were spilling info out to their friends. Or the guy could have just heard La Llorona and translated that to La Muerta/Mexican Halloween theme in his head. He did think that they had psycho nurses in Resident Evil, so the latter is possible. But if USO is feeding false information to see who is being a loudmouth that's clever.