HHN 23 Discussion

All right, we know Publix's ticket stand was leaked yesterday, but in the interest of fairness, I have managed to photograph the Publix promos for HHN 23.

The Ticket Stand from the front.

1236010_10201252100438032_1751532817_n.j

The ticket stand from the side

1235980_10201252100398031_1989392713_n.j

The sign for the mini-magazine racks in the register area

1185993_10201252100558035_476477084_n.jp

and here's the window decal

1175723_10201252100918044_1165327590_n.j

• Like 1

Are you allowed to just take to tickets off without activating them or do you need special permission?

from what I can note, they're just like the gift cards, you take them to the register, and then they're activated.

Ok, so I asked this question already in the spec thread but it got locked. Can you take the tickets off of the Publix standee without activating them??? I want to hang them up on my wall.

No, it must be purchased. If you want to do that, you'd have to wait until the end of the event and see if they have any left over.

Ok, so I asked this question already in the spec thread but it got locked. Can you take the tickets off of the Publix standee without activating them??? I want to hang them up on my wall.

Well you can but it's called... stealing >.<

Which of course I do not condone. They inventory those.

You could always wait to go to the park and look for them on the floor lol. :lol: Most people end up throwing it away.

I see that the AP party info went up last night. Looks like they are blacking out the second weekend for some tickets though. I don't remember them doing that before.

I believe that Universal is trying to clarify things for AP holders.

To attentd the AP party, you need a HHN ticket that will grant you entry to HHN on that night.

The 2nd weekend is not included in the FFP.

The 2nd Saturday is not included in the FFP+.

The parties are not "blacked out" for these AP HHN ticket holders. They can not attend the party because they do not have HHN tickets that would grant them admission to the event on those nights.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

I believe that Universal is trying to clarify things for AP holders.

To attentd the AP party, you need a HHN ticket that will grant you entry to HHN on that night.

The 2nd weekend is not included in the FFP.

The 2nd Saturday is not included in the FFP+.

The parties are not "blacked out" for these AP HHN ticket holders. They can not attend the party because they do not have HHN tickets that would grant them admission to the event on those nights.

Ah, o.k.. I was reading through that quickly and didn't make the connection between the dates. whoops. :)

So I'm going october 19, which i know is the most packed weekend (at least prediction wise). What should i do to make sure i will do everything including the shows and all the houses? I get express (FOR 99.99 DOLLARS!) and get in line about 5:45/6. Any help for what i should do?

Can you take the tickets off of the Publix standee without activating them???

For the past 3 years i have done this! Just ask them and usually they'll say yes or be like "Hmm what is that?" And wink and look the other way :)

Best to for express pass usage. Get there early and do every house that's up front with no wait times. DO NOT USE EXPRESS NOW. Do every house you can that's under 30 minutes. Then see a bill and ted. Then start using express to see every house and most twice.

• Like 1

Best to for express pass usage. Get there early and do every house that's up front with no wait times. DO NOT USE EXPRESS NOW. Do every house you can that's under 30 minutes. Then see a bill and ted. Then start using express to see every house and most twice.

That's my plan for this year. For the AP RSVP Nights, it's best to strike back at TWD, and La Llorona, and then Afterlife, then go counter clockwise until the last house is done. After that, you can do the same pattern or have a "Mega Man" strategy (this is in reference to the idea used in many of the Mega Man games that permits players to choose their next stage) and choose the house you want to go for next.

As for normal days, I'd recommend going to the Stay 'N Scream in the NY area to get to the first 3 soundstage houses, then take go to the Kidzone/MIB sector, then Disaster, then either repeat the pattern or choose your own path a-la Mega Man. If you do have the time, be sure to give yourself a break to take in either RHPS and/or the Bill and Ted show.

Finally, in regards to rides, If you are going to the Stay and Scream, I would recommend tackling the rides during the day, so that way you can focus on the houses, experiences, and the shows without having a rushed sense of urgency.

For the past 3 years i have done this! Just ask them and usually they'll say yes or be like "Hmm what is that?" And wink and look the other way :)

What? Are you kidding me? are you for real? they just let you take them?

Do you ask during the event? or when it is almost over?

ha I love how people here recommend getting early see everything before 7 then start using Express for 2cnd pass, lol!!! If my family and friends be that active, they only be peeing, eating, looking for drink stands,looking to do the houses ASAP and getting tired before 11pm.

I don't eat or drink anything before 8, lol.

but as far as bathroom breaks, I go between houses If I need to, Since the bathrooms are on the way to the other houses lol. It's all planned out.

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 1

ha I love how people here recommend getting early see everything before 7 then start using Express for 2cnd pass, lol!!! If my family and friends be that active, they only be peeing, eating, looking for drink stands,looking to do the houses ASAP and getting tired before 11pm.

If you're going to be in the parks during regular daytime hours, I highly suggest the crossover from Islands. You can find it next to the Seuss bathrooms, and you enter the Studios right under Rockit. It'll let in at the same time as the Stay and Scream holding areas, but the advantage is that you can pretty much be riding things at Islands instead of sitting around in a holding area.. unless of course you would prefer to grab a bite and have a drink. To each their own.

Never use express the first few hours if you have one. I've seen plenty of people walking into the express entrance for houses at 6:45 when its pretty much a walk in. You have the express for a reason: to have things to do when it gets crowded. If you use it when you dont need it, what do you do later?

Edited by Coast

What? Are you kidding me? are you for real? they just let you take them?

Do you ask during the event? or when it is almost over?

Yeah!!! I mean i'm 15 now (so started collecting at 13) so maybe since my age... But they also know since i go get groceries every sunday so they don't really care!