HHN 23 Tickets & Prices

Extremely disappointed that the final night will not be included on the FFPP. Not surprised in the least, I think it was expected - but still a disappointment. Since Halloween is NOT the final night this year - I guess I'll have to pony up that single night admission for 11/2. Sigh.

Extremely disappointed that the final night will not be included on the FFPP. Not surprised in the least, I think it was expected - but still a disappointment. Since Halloween is NOT the final night this year - I guess I'll have to pony up that single night admission for 11/2. Sigh.

I was extremely vexed as well when I saw that too. Though, I guess it is usually is added in later (sometime near the end of the event I guess). That's just what someone said. I really hope it's true. I already get FFP w/ Express and it would be nice to not have to cough up another $70 or so dollars.

Anyone know if they're considering Rush of Fear as a "Frequent Fear" pass for LT? It's in the same category on the tickets page, and I'm going the first weekend, so it would certainly be the better deal, unless it blocks access to the game. (Of course that's moot if nothing goes on that weekend, but assumptions can be made that at least something should happen)

• 2 weeks later...

If I remember correct, the prices as of now are the same as last year and having gone up their normal 5%. But it does say advanced ticket pricing. Do you think they will go up their normal 5% later on as we get closer to the event?

I'm trying to get different days off at work since I work night shift so that's why I haven't gotten my pass yet

I believe that the final days will eventually be added to include the FFPP. The more people who attend means more $ for Uni. The last week of the event I'd say they will make the announcement that the FFPP now includes Nov. 1st and 2nd. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So in terms of weeks/ends to avoid I usually look when Orange County and Osceola have their teacher work days as they usually are the same week and I have always avoided this "hell week." However this year Orange County has their days off on Oct 24th and 25th while Osceola has theirs on the 18th and 21st while I believe UCF's HHN night is on the 21st. So what is the best plan of attack to avoid the kids this year? Along with Columbus Day holiday advice?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if they've sold those express passes that only work at certain time? Two people in my group can't afford an express pass so we're hoping they'll be able to go those.

I would like to know this too in case I want to buy one on my last day there.